EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by -Jasper »

eliselovesedwardx - I'm here, I'm not sure about everyone else though...
It's a hard life, knocking down houses, so they're probably resting :D

Kat - I'm liking your story, it sent chills down my spine...*brrr* Think of it as an adventure...
Do you have any fanfics?

cas - congratulations on your 200th post!

Life has been very normal, so nothing to report. I got a minor injury when I dropped Breaking Dawn on my toe, but I'm generally fine :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

YAY! CAS HAS RETURNED AND WITH 200 POSTS! You deserve a cheer :D

Two hundre, two hundred two hundred posts.
You deserve a chee cause you post the most!
WOOOO! *Flips and splits* :D

Cheer courtesy of the wonderful Sierra :D

Ok, well I am now going to hit the sack..finally..My eyes are starting to droop and its almost 3am :? Oops..

I won't be on till maybe Thursday or Friday night because it is NEW YEARS then I am finally going to my grandparens farm! YAY! :D

So I will wish you guys an early HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all make the best of 2009! I will talk to you all in the new year :D

Love you all!

Love the awesome Elise
xxx
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, there Cas! Happy 200edth! *chortle chortle* good work, chica! Keep it up. WOOT WOOT

Two hundre, two hundred two hundred posts.
You deserve a cheer cause you post the most!
WOOOO! *Flips and splits*

nice job, Sierra & Elise! :D
no, Jasper, I don’t have a FanFic, although I do go on many adventures, accompanied by PsychoSister and my trusty pals… they often feature in Storytime… however ~ I’m not exactly a writer… so sayeth my teachers. *ahem*
anywhoo, no time to chat, so I’ll have to answer your question later… oh, well. *mournful sigh* Curse you, EvilFamily™ !!!
grr.

LOVE YOU ALL,
KAT
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

IMMMMMMM BBAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!!! *smashes dowm elise and kats doors* (how i got my legs to streach that far i will never no... major wedge :x )

nice to know yall think about me I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!

Stories:AGAIN KAT YOU DID NOT DO THAT AGAIN!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO well now you have lernt my lessons. i love you and will talk to you soon babe <3

Guys i am on .. just not in the morning.. grr you eairly birds.. just pm me when your on. and eliseYOUR never on dont blame me :twisted: :roll:

so im not TOTALLY OT.. i am i will answer some question :D
How do you think Emmett reacts when Rosalie tells him about her phone call to Edward, after discovering that Bella is still alive?
I think he would be PISSED but then again he can think about a billion things at once so he got over the anger and then just focused on saving his bestest brother.

LOVE CAM!!!!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

HaPpY BiRtHdaY SiERra!!!!!

Hey To All The Crew !!!!!

Just A Friendly Reminder: Don't forget to try to answer the topic of discussion or ask a new one when posting. We wouldn't want to suffer the wrath of BHG for falling completely off the deep end and just chatting back and forth and not discussing something to do with Emmett.

How do you think Emmett reacts when Rosalie tells him about her phone call to Edward, after discovering that Bella is still alive?
I agree with Cam, that Emmett would be mad at Rose but then I think that he would try to start the planning process on the best/fastest way to get Bella to Edward. I think that he would also give Rose a severe tongue lashing for jumping to conclusions about things when she doesn't know the full story of what is happening.

SO LET'S GET OUT THERE AND START SOME DEMOLITIONS!!! (oops I forgt the Sierra has Emmett for her B-Day today). WELL AFTER SIERRA IS DONE!!!!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

shannon did you say tounge lashing?? is that suposed to be pain or pleasure AHAHAHAAHAH i cant stop laughing :lol: :lol:

OH AND I forgot to in my last post :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sierria

haha LOVE CAM.. at lest it wasnt a one liner :roll:

EDIT: ok guys i might.. well i will b MIA for the rest of the day. I just got the host and pron nights from hell and i am on strict reading instruction now.. tty guys later love yall cam
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Happy birthday Sierra!
I forgot in my last post :D

I think that at first he would be angry about why she did that, so he would get Rosalie to explain. Then he would calm down and start thinking of what to do. I think he would probably phone Jasper or Carlisle for advice, and try to phone Edward.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Happy Birthday Sierra!
and Happy Early New Year :D

I think because Emmett liked Bella he was angry. Not only because of the situation, but because she put Edward in danger and how she hurt him like that before they really knew the entire story. Also, when Rosalie apoligized to Bella in the car Emmett said that it didn't count until she was awake. :lol:
Good question!
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

sorry for provoking the wrath of the Ruler.
I apologize for my off topic discussions... *bows head humbly* :cry:

before I answer the question, I need to apologize to Cam ~ SORRY, CAM! ilu <3 you know that! I also know you were just looking out for me and that it was for my own good and all. SORRY. also, sorry for being an Early Bird. :ugeek: <-- he says sorry, too

okay. I'm done with my apologies now.

Kristin, you made a really good point in your post, about Emmett telling Rosalie that she had to apologize properly (do I apologize properly?!) to Bella for what she did. -Jasper, you made a good point as well: that he would be angry, but would then ask for an explanation and calm down. I think that he really does care about Bella, in the same way that he loves Alice as his sister. and I think that because he loves his family, he would do al he could to help. so yes, calling Carlisle would be one thing. he was also eventually talked into staying in Denali, rather than going to Italy, so I think that shows something very important about Emmett's character: he allowed himself to be talked into a plan of action that was not his first choice because he was convinced that it was the best way to save the family members that he loves.
so overall, I think he would at first be upset or even angry with Rose, because her mistake affected the whole family, but after receiving an adequate explanation, he would calm down and focus on solving the problem.

^ I hope this answer makes up for all my Ruler-deserving posts... :oops:

LOVE YOU ALL,
KAT
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

aaah!!! im gone for the morning and their are 4 new pages..
well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIERRA! and enjoy emmett!!
discussion topic... How do you think Emmett reacts when Rosalie tells him about her phone call to Edward, after discovering that Bella is still alive? uuh, i cant really imagine emmett getting mad at rosalie though when it conflicts with edward-and his bella- he knows he's in trouble. i would have thought that he would he would be really mad (agreeing with cam) and tried everything to get bella to edward. but do you think rosalie would have been coherent and tried the same?

see ya'll later and happy new year!!!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3