Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by Wingtear »

*sneaking in, whilst in-laws and hubby are getting drunk and not bothering what I do...*

Lynz- I know I was a day early (even at home it would have been the day before) since I'm in New York :mrgreen: but I didn't think I would get back here before the year is over. Got a chance though.

Matt says: Hello, I miss you and your dog... (like I said, they're drunk...)

Lily- *hugs* hope it eases some of the enxciety, if it helps you can join Lynz in the spanking...

Random:
I bought a Twilight t-shirt at Hot Topic today :mrgreen: *LOVE*
I tried to buy headphones from a vending machine, it bounced my electron card however :cry: not nice, it would have been sooo cool to say when someone asked where I bought them "from a vending machine" :lol:
I found a gorgeous poncho at the disney store for my godchild. They had the most prechious princess dresses, but the would be a waste on her, I wish my niece was still in her princess-stage. She would have been adorable in it, AND she would have taken care of it, the godchild would trash it in 5 minutes...
Twilight tomorrow (hopefully) or maybe thursday.
Friday I'm seeing my second cousin, haven't seen her in 14 years. Talked to her today, she's really nice.

Sorry for the spelling, no spell checker.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Ciao Randomnessors! Man, I haven't posted here in forever. Ever since Randomness Number 8! Do you guys still remember me? Anyone? :?

It seems like everyone's annoyed by the signature resizing. I don't think mine is quite 2 inches yet, but I really don't want to get rid of anything.

Random: So I have this newfound obsession with the movie "A Walk To Remember" Even though the movie was made like in 2002, I'm just discovering it now. Just check out my location! I've been spending the whole day rewatching the movie on YouTube and googling the stars of the movie.

Haha, my brother says he's worried about me because he says whenever I find something I like, I get totally obsessed with it. Obsessive behavior? Who, me? :lol:

So do you guys have a New Years' resolution? I'm pretty sure that I thought of a brilliant one for myself a long time ago, but now I just don't remember it. :roll:

Love,
*Wanderer*
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

HI PEEPS!
danh! hello! I don't really have anything to say to you, but you are fun to talk to, so there's my random hello for you ;]

LYNZ! you saved my life in borders today hah! i was like craP!! what if i buy the wrong book!? then my friend eric texted me and i thought it was you.. i was cursing at my phone- big time. haha. :roll:

KYM!!!!!!!!! She was here! i miss her. i should text her... but i don't know if she's asleep. maybe tomorrow. :]

i am talking to Miriam (vampirechick101) - if you remmeber her - on AIM

i watched Seven with eric. that was fun :]

i want to go read soon since i ahve a ton of books to read!
but i need to fix my banner and layla's and make an avie for chloe! ahh!

Buttons by Sia - funny video!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Sam!! hello love! just clicked on that link, and the girl at the beginning looks weird. maybe it will be better once it starts playing ;) EDIT:: that chick creeps me out...lol but i do like the song...

Emily! hello! of course you haven't been forgotten! where have you been all of this time??

~So, I just wanted to post one last time and say goodbye to Randomness Number 9...Goodbye Number 9 and Goodbye 2008...it was a good time. :)

and so, i do believe i'll be heading out of here. hope to talk to ya'll on Thursday evening sometime! [or it might be Friday...]

later, loves!
Last edited by Layla_Hale on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

samantha! i will be happy when you start reading them- i am going to start the Dark hunter series maybe tonight-- i am done re-reading book 2 of BDB and i kind of wanted to read my Zsadist's book but if i do that i am just going to continue rereading BDB.

I bought books 1-3 out of 13 of the Dark Hunter series Kym was pretty thrilled about it.. so i dunno.

i need to redo my Sig.
I had to do this but i think i am going to have to get rid of all the text.. and just keep the banner- and maybe the Randomness Keeper title..

Kym you will always be my twin

and everyone should know by now that my Shel made my lovely banner*DROOLS AT BANNER-LICKS BANNER* and sam made my awesome Avie.

anyway i think that i am going to go to bed- i feel pretty crappy still.

my husband is watching Manswers he is such a perv.

okay well people with my number feel free to text me.. i will be up for a bit- just not on the computer.

SO BE GOOD or i will get you--- OFFICIALLY punks :D :D
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
samajama

Post by samajama »

Lynz, you're such a BA

I am listening to AAR :]

LAYLA- check PM! I sent you your new banner - i will FB you about it
also, why do i not have your phone number? i could be texting you incessantly, haha

Fixed my siggie! just had to shrink my text :]
i might change my banner soon anyway.

i am going ot go read soon! for shiz!

except i should do chloe's avie first!
:]

BROCCOLI!

bye random9 (ill probably post again, but whatevz.)
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Sam- Go read. But I thought of something else instead. Hope you don't mind.
Lynz- I wish I could give peeps my phone number!

Random- People on the lex annoy me alot. Like somebody who doesn't even like Twilight joining a fansite?
I won't point names. But still.

Random- I played guitar Hero with Kelly and her Hubby and he sang. It was hilarious!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

^^ Those pesky trolls. I was reading in the 'spammer' board, checking out the reports, and there was that one individual who was conducting the 'social experiment'. If the post was deleted, it would prove how closed minded this place was. While the Lexicon tolerates and encourages other points of views, I don't think they meant for that to be interpreted that the forums were a place to discuss how great or horrible Twilight was. This is a FANsite. It's not completely unbiased. The forums are for a place where people who LIKE Twilight can come and discuss THEIR views. Ugh.

Sigh. Sometimes I hate being a writer. No... That's not true. I hate being a PERFECTIONIST. I also hate my muses, who like to tell me about events that happened two chapters ago. I had this rule that I imposed on myself: I wasn't allowed to go back and re-write anything more than a few sentences because I knew that if I did, I would never make any headway. Little miss Ily, though, (that's the main character's name; it's short for Lillian) decided to let me in on an event that I have to go back and write, which means I'm re-writing the couple of chapters I'd gotten in. So now I'm breaking my rule. :( I hate not making progress. I suppose this IS progress in a way.

Ooooh. A Walk To Remember. That movie was SO good.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

oh my goodness. i am tired even though i didn't do anything today haha.

i indeed had to resize my sig. i hope this one is good enough. i PMed nena to make sure so we shall see!!

tonight i went to my friends and whilst the 3 of them were playing rock band (which i totally SUCK at, by the by), i learned how to KNIT! and i've discovered that i'm pretty much a knitting genius. tomorrow i think i'll go to michael's (uh, that's a crafts store near me haha) and get some yarn and some needles and make a scarf! and then i can wear the scarf and when people are like "ohmygosh mary, i love your scarf!" i can be all "yea, i made this sh*t. i MADE IT!"
it'll be awesome.

uh, yea layla the nearest sonic is like 45 mins from me. and i don't drive on the highway either so it would be especially hard. but! if i ever go somewhere that has a sonic nearby, i promise to go!! haha.
oh and next time i go on an early morning adventure to the theme song of gives you hell, i will be sure to text you so you can enjoy.

lynz is going to be mad at me if i don't start reading soon, so i better go do that. just in case:
goodbye randomness 9!!! i'm surprised you lasted this long :lol:

and goodnight everyone else!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
samajama

Post by samajama »

mare-bear! you are adorable! and such a lazy butt, haha. but you should totally knit me socks. because me feet are cold. so is my nose, but i don't think there are nose socks. haha. invent that, patent it, and make me some. ;] <3

chloe's avie is done! :]
yay!

my back hurts

i am going to read now... haha.

except i'm still talking to miriam
i guess i will talk and read. because i want to get a lot of reading done

tomorrow is new year's hell yeah!
and i will be hanging out with tati
then at some point this week, i need to do homework, maybe i'll do it new year's day after she leaves. sounds like a plan. then i cna just read for the rest of the week

who needs to be social? pfft.
eric asked me if we (lex people) have lives or jsut sit around talking to one another.
haha
i'm like what are you tlaking about i went out today
geez. boys. they are dumb. haha.

ok, done babbling.

hehe, my lyndsay could never yell at me for a short post. i talk too much. :]
love you sis! i will text you tomorrow most likelyyyyy