EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by A.H »

Thank you all for the birthday wishes :D

and

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sorry this post is sort of chat-like.. I will post some answers to the topic questions in my next post.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I'd like to join!

What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?

My love fo everything Emmett!

What was your first impression of Emmett?

That he was a very upbeat, easygoing funny guy.

What is your favorite Emmett quality?

It's a tie between his optimism and is humor!

What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?

Even though I love all the Emmett moments/quotes if I had to pick favorites my fave moment would probably be in Breaking Dawn when he's making jokes about Edward/Bella in front of charlie and my fave quote would be in Eclipse when everyone's discussing what to do about the vampires in Seattle and he just says "Let's go now.I'm dead bored."

What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?

I think Kellan Lutz is one of the best actors they cast. If he has his curls he looks just like Emmett, except his muscles are smaller, but whose aren't?

Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?

Not right now...

Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?

I'll break down some houses with him anyday!

So does this automatically make me a trainee?
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Hi Mrs. TeddyBear, welcome to EDC. I'm Meztli, or Mez, either one. Mostly Mez as people tend to forget if the z comes before or after the t. You'll fit in just fine ;) Can I call you Mrs. Teddy? And you'll have to wait for urcoolcarrie, or just Carrie, to give you the rank of trainee. But she should be on somewhere here.
How was everyone's new year? Good I hope. I went to bed early cause I had to get to work at seven in the morning. I don't really care for new year's so I'm just like, "meh." But still I hope everyone had fun. I shall anwser the question at hand.
Which side of the Bella/pregnancy argument do you think Emmett would have taken and what do you think his reasoning would have been?
Well, I would think him to be optimistic about Bella surviving but one can't really ignore the facts that there's a high possibility that she won't make it. Someone commented that he would be on both sides. On the outside he's encouraging and optimistic while inside he knows that she might not make it and sympathizes with Edward. Yep, yep.
Now I need someone to proof-read a chapter to my fanfic as I plan on posting it today, before two thirty. I need a volunteer.
Edit: Never mind on the proof reader. SOmeone has stepped forth to check my chapter. But thank you.
Last edited by Meztli on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

What sort of fanfic Mez??? I like to read...

Happy New Years guys, although I didn't actually see midnight last night, I was writing and paid absolutely no attention, I'm not srue if I was awake or not :oops:

as for the question-
What side of the argument would Emmett take? I can't decide, he loves Bella so I think it would be hard for him to do what Rosalie did and just jump in there on the lets risk Bella's life and have a baby side. I don't think he's so selfish as Rose is to not care about Bella if he dying gets Rose something she wants, but he does love Rose and does want her to be happy, so maybe he would take the pro-pregnancy side in hopes Bella would be okay but I don't really know...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Welcome Mrs.TeddyBear!
I'm Heather, Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Glad to see you've made it to our little Emmett oasis.

So I’ve just dropped by to let the crew know that an inside source has mentioned that the crew may be getting a visit tonight from a special someone. It’s not a done deal yet (this someone is a bit fast and hard to track down) but my source says that we should be on the look out none the less.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

Heather, I think you just about made my dreams come true! I know, I know, it's not certain at this point, but OME!!!
*excitement mounts*

oh, hey, saw we have a new question... nicely done, Crew!

Which side of the Bella/pregnancy argument do you think Emmett would have taken and what do you think his reasoning would have been?

I definitely think that Emmett would have been fully on Rosalie's (and therefore Bella's) side, no doubt about it. I cannot ever see him opposing himself in any way to something that would make Rose happy. I also believe that he would trust in Bella to pull through, so he wouldn't be worried in that sense... but overall, I think he would would focus on Rosalie's happiness.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:So I’ve just dropped by to let the crew know that an inside source has mentioned that the crew may be getting a visit tonight from a special someone. It’s not a done deal yet (this someone is a bit fast and hard to track down) but my source says that we should be on the look out none the less.
Big wave from the inside source. :D
Still not a done deal, but it does look promising. Hopefully a little later I can get this special someone to stop by briefly. I hope all the Crew can be here. Keep your fingers crossed that I can get all the details worked out.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

BHG, I crossed all my body appendages so tightly, I fell off my chair.
eep.

what time would the Inside Source suggest I be here? cos I may have to leave soon... *tears threaten to spill over* and I missed our visitor the last time too... *pretends not to cry*
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

OME SPECIAL VISITOR!!!!! :o i may have left a brownie in my pants... :shock:

HEY GUYS! i would have been on more today but i was finnishing host! after that emotional rolller coster i need a "visitor" to cheer me up :twisted: my eyes are sore *rubs eyes* Warning: The host may cause pms like symptoms :P :lol:

hm that is an mixed opinion one. emmett would want to take roses side because he knows she wants this badly... but bella is his little sister. he wouldnt want her in danger just as much as edward. before she was gettin better i think em would have gave a shot at convincing her of abortion.. though he would probably want a kid.. :D

LOVE CAM!!!! i haope are "guest" comes :D HEY bhg.. havent seen U in a while.. how are ya??
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

*slaps forehead*
I forgot to answer the question...well better late then never :D

I think that Emmett would have been divided…of course he would want Rose to have the child that she can never have however Emmett is also an intelligent and compassionate person. He would see that Bella’s chances of survival were extremely low. He would know how much Bella’s death would hurt him, his family and especially Edward. Although he would, in my opinion, do almost anything to give Rose the child she desires; he isn’t selfish…I don’t know that he would hurt the whole to please the few (if that makes any sense). It would be a hard decision and I don’t think he would really speak up until it was absolutely required of him but I think (with Rose’s life not being threatened) he would have sided with Edward.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’