Gilmore Girls

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Gilmore Girls

Post by debussygirl »

I know, I want a movie too!! But what I heard is that Alexis Bledel won't sign up for it. :x
It would take a month to film. She can't give up a month for us???
Hmph.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

i think she maybe really stuck up in real life. i dont know why i think that, but something about her. i think we need a movie for closure. like how was her run with the politics, did she end up with logan or someone else.. will luke and lorali have a baby? i think for the fans we need closure and she needs to suck it up and do it
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

Okay.. I've got one! As for the best friends... which is your favourite??

Sookie or Lane??

Mine is probably Lane, just because I relate to her more.. ( her extreme love of all things music) and she's so fun! Her sarcasm astounds me! lol
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Sookie, for me. She's so good-natured and sorta ditzy, I think she would be so fun to hang around. Lane would probably be upset with me because I'm not that into music. :?
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

Sookie - for sure.
She's just so happy. She would be a pleasure to be around.
That's the kind of people I want in my life.
fanpire_336
Settled in Forks

Post by fanpire_336 »

It would probably be Lane for me. She's fun to be around and has a great sense of sarcasm and humor. I can also relate to her, with her being near my age and loving everything to do with music.
MeglovesTwilight
Wandering Through Town

Post by MeglovesTwilight »

This is my favorite tv show of all time!!! I have all the seasons on DVD =) My favorite episode was when Rory went to college and had to have Lorelai come and spend the night with her. I told my mom we had to watch that episode before I went off to college. And you know what, we did!! ABC Family played that episode a couple days before so me and my mom watched it together!

As for relationships, I have to say I loved Luke and Lorelai and Rory with Logan. Yeah Logan was a little stuck up, but he was just soo cute and you could tell he loved Rory.

And I would have to choose Sookie. She's soo funny and absentminded.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

This is one of my favorite shows of all time! I absolutely loved it! I loved the relationship between Rory & Loralei. The funny lines & banter was great. (Except sometimes I wouldn't get the pop culture refrences :( ) I was so sad the way it ended it didn't really close. But I was really happy that Loralei ended up w/Luke! (I was so mad when she married Christopher in Paris :x ) I really liked Dean for Rory. Jess just really bugged me. I liked Logan okay, but I didn't really want her to end up w/him even though you could tell he really loved her. For me the funniest character was Kirk he was just this weird dork that needed help! It would be so sweet if they did a movie to end it better.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Don't worry penny, I don't get most of the pop culture references either. I don't think that there's anyone who possibly could get all of them!
I actually think Jess was good for Rory once he got his act pulled together. They had a lot to talk about and different stuff in common, but he just wasn't ready for her until after she got together with Logan. I think they could've really been something.
sevenwaters
Settled in Forks

Post by sevenwaters »

I totally love Gilmore Girls. It's one of my all time favourite shows! I like to watch it whenever i'm feeling down, or even when i'm really happy lol :D Lorelai, Rory, Luke, and Sookie are soo funny! And i like how they talk fast. Plus, i just love lorelai ( and lauren graham also!), she's a great role model.
Lorelai and Luke are my fav couple.
Sookie is the best friend. And she's a great cook!