Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
gossipgirl
Wandering Through Town

Re: Sequels

Post by gossipgirl »

I want an Alice book! :D

Basically her story in detail. Because I sooo love Alice. ;)
I don't need a knight in shining armor. I'd settle for a vampire in a silver Volvo.
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

Someone just told me recently that SM has said that if she did continue with sequels that it would be for either Leah's story or Renesmee's story...anyone else hear/read that anywhere?

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
eclipserox
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by eclipserox »

renesmeecarlie wrote:Someone just told me recently that SM has said that if she did continue with sequels that it would be for either Leah's story or Renesmee's story...anyone else hear/read that anywhere?
Yes, I've heard this and I've also heard SM say that she will not write any of the books besides Twilight from Edward's POV. If this is the case, I vote for Renesmee's story; however, I am hoping she will decide to write a few more books. So many people on here have commented that they want Alice's story/Alice and Jasper's story. I'm really hoping she decides to give her fans this, even if it is a very short story or we get it through a re-telling of another book. I also thought that if she doesn't want to do more than Twilight from Edward's POV, fine, do the others from other characters' perspectives: NM would be good from Alice's or Jacob's, Eclipse would be good from Jasper's, BD would be good from a lot of people's: Rosalie-since she helped Bella protect Renesmee and a lot of people have speculated as to her motives, Alice or Jasper since they went off on their own for awhile.
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

i would to hear more contiunation of the married life of bella and edward and resemme and everyone else
renesmeecarlie

Post by renesmeecarlie »

I just remember after reading the last Harry Potter and JK Rowling saying that she was completely done writing about the characters, how disappointing and upsetting it was that we were never going to read anything new about them...

That's why I really appreciate that SM at least left it open that she might go back to them in the future so we can all have hope :D

I would read a sequel about any of them and from anyone's point of view!

"Carlisle was right."
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

I felt the same way about Harry Potter-it was sad to see it end. I'll hold out some hope that SM will continue the series some way! Please!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Zina
Settled in Forks

Post by Zina »

Yeah I agree that I am hopeful that SM left it open and has not said that she has finished.
I don't really care who's POV she writes the book for I would just be happy that she is writing.
gossipgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by gossipgirl »

eclipserox wrote:Yes, I've heard this and I've also heard SM say that she will not write any of the books besides Twilight from Edward's POV.
Does this mean she's gonna have Midnight Sun published? :?: *crossing my fingers*
I don't need a knight in shining armor. I'd settle for a vampire in a silver Volvo.
renesmeecarlie

Post by renesmeecarlie »

gossipgirl wrote:
eclipserox wrote:Yes, I've heard this and I've also heard SM say that she will not write any of the books besides Twilight from Edward's POV.
Does this mean she's gonna have Midnight Sun published? :?: *crossing my fingers*
I really really really hope so, but I'm pretty sure she said that she's so upset about what happened (it being leaked), that she is going to wait to go back to writing it until all of the excitement over the books dies down

I don't see that happening for a really long time with all of the movies being made, but who knows? Maybe she'll have a change of heart :D

"Carlisle was right."
thauck31
Settled in Forks

Post by thauck31 »

Did anyone read the 264 pages on SM's web site. I did and loved it. Any clues when she might finish it. I thought Edward's point of view was way more intense then Bella's. Hopefully it will be out soon. I might have to read them all again to quench my thirst.