nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Re: New Moon Movie ~ Take 3

Post by nafereti »

TopazLove wrote:
nafereti wrote:
JodeenSings wrote:
nafereti wrote:I dont know if yoiu guys heard about the rumors of the disney channel stars/people taking over New Moon.

Ben Barnes ((Prince Caspian)) as Aro.
Michael Copon ((B.I.M; That's so Raven)) as Jacob *crosses fingers that he's not*
Ricky Ullman ((Phil of the Future)) as Seth
and now this...

http://blog.vanashbrenique.net/2008/12/ ... -new-moon/

Tinsel Korey for Leah Clearwater!!
Gah. And what the Jonas Brothers as the Volturi!
Jonas brothers as Volturi?? ((prays that it doesnt happen)) That will totally kill New Moon.
OMG my sister is like listening to their song right now.

Disney is killing me.

This is going to turn into a musical for sure if that happens.

have zac efron as felix
selena gomez as kate
ashley tisdale as tonya
miley cyrus as tina ((is that her name?? the one that dies in BD? LOL))

okay i have to stop.
I am actually nauseas reading your post. Like, very sick....
sorry did mean to make anyone sick. LOL.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
JenJen2112
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Taylor Lautner is in!

Post by JenJen2112 »

cullenclanfanman wrote:i guess he is in! i just read this on etonline!

you have to check it out!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/01/69433/index.html

i cant believe all this drama!!!!!!!!!!

Just be careful with stuff like that because that is only MR's opinion...I'd hate to have that get all the die hard Taycob fans excited and then later this week they announce that he's being replaced (not that I want that just don't want upset Taycob fans)
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:
twilight1909 wrote:
nafereti wrote:so when they were gonna kiss is NM i didnt want it to happen because i still loved edward & bella.
not until i finished reading eclipse. now that's when i was like...OH YEAH JACOB & BELLA!!
Wow, your change of heart is impossible for me to understand. :lol: I was beyond irritated with Jacob in Eclipse.
Me too. I liked him in New Moon, but in Eclipse I wanted to hunt him down and hit him with a baseball bat (No punching, lol). He was SO obnoxious. :evil:
really?? omg...i love Jacob!!
well I wasn't really team jacob in th beginning of Eclipse. i mean, i was still conflicted between him & edward. I thought that when he kissed her in the beginning that it was a jerk move. but then towards the end when it was near the battle with victoria & him & bella kissed!! i was in tears :cry:
i believe i became team Jacob during the "ethics" chapter when jacob & bella had their "breakup". i felt like jacob got screwed over.

but yeah, bella was irritating me the most through out eclipse.
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

nafereti wrote: really?? omg...i love Jacob!!
well I wasn't really team jacob in th beginning of Eclipse. i mean, i was still conflicted between him & edward. I thought that when he kissed her in the beginning that it was a jerk move. but then towards the end when it was near the battle with victoria & him & bella kissed!! i was in tears :cry:
i believe i became team Jacob during the "ethics" chapter when jacob & bella had their "breakup". i felt like jacob got screwed over.

I agree with you 100%!! I love Edward, but I think Jacob is amazing and that he got completely screwed over throughout Eclipse...I loved that part when they kissed--absolutely cried :(

I think it's funny that people didn't like Jacob through the second half of Eclipse because it was definitely Bella that I couldn't stand!

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

renesmeecarlie wrote:
nafereti wrote: really?? omg...i love Jacob!!

I agree with you 100%!! I love Edward, but I think Jacob is amazing and that he got completely screwed over throughout Eclipse...I loved that part when they kissed--absolutely cried :(

I think it's funny that people didn't like Jacob through the second half of Eclipse because it was definitely Bella that I couldn't stand!
haha :lol:

THANK YOU!! I could not STAND Bella. She was pissing the hell out of me. I just wanted to jump in the book & yell at her.

I mean, she already made it clear that she wanted Edward but she couldnt stay away from Jacob. Then finally when she realized she was in love with him too, that's when I started to ease up on her.

Yeah when they kissed before the battle. Man, it made me cry so hard. I mean, with Edward she never pictured a family with him. But with Jacob she pictured 2 kids... I was like... aww pick Jacob pick Jacob!! LOL.

I use to hate Edward because I thought he screwed Jacob over ((which he did in some ways.)) but then I realized it was Bella that made me mad...haha
peculiar_bella
Settled in Forks

Post by peculiar_bella »

Has anyone heard the rumor that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were caught doing drugs on or around the set and Chris threatened to kick them off the project unless they got help? A friend told me she saw something about that on Entertainment Tonight and I want to know if anyone has heard the truth. I hate hearing bad things about my favorite people . . .
:|
hen-c
Wandering Through Town

Post by hen-c »

peculiar_bella wrote:Has anyone heard the rumor that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were caught doing drugs on or around the set and Chris threatened to kick them off the project unless they got help? A friend told me she saw something about that on Entertainment Tonight and I want to know if anyone has heard the truth. I hate hearing bad things about my favorite people . . .
:|
Do you mean on the set of New Moon?! :lol: They're not even shooting it, as far as I know...but they can do whatever they want, imo. It's their life after all. :)
Last edited by hen-c on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Whenever a stranger stands by me, or passes, I wonder what's on their mind and when they walk away, I secretly miss them."
nafereti

Post by nafereti »

^^ havent heard anything about that!!

well the part where chris is saying they need help
JessRuby
Wandering Through Town

Post by JessRuby »

cullenclanfanman wrote:i guess he is in! i just read this on etonline!

you have to check it out!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/01/69433/index.html

i cant believe all this drama!!!!!!!!!!
That's not for sure, although I'm really hoping they do cast Taylor. I'm excited to know that Summit will be announcing it sometime this week (supposedly)
Last edited by JessRuby on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Marry me first."
"Okay. What's the punch line?"
"You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a
joke."
JessRuby
Wandering Through Town

Post by JessRuby »

[I accidently double posted and I'm not sure how to delete this post, sorry!]
"Marry me first."
"Okay. What's the punch line?"
"You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a