Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

leahlovetwilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by leahlovetwilight »

alice and jasper used to be my favorite, but then kate and garrett came, and it was just so cute
theyre both blonde and obviously perfect looking. i know jasper did this for alice, and thats why i loved
them so much in the first place, but garrett gave up hunting people for kate and it was cute.
so for me, my favorite couple besides edward and bella, its kate and garrett.
"when i got home,all my things were in the garage."-edward cullen
he's probably thinking,love sick morons
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

My favorite couple besides Edward and Bella is Alice/Jasper. Mostly because Jasper is my second favorite character, but there are other reasons, too. I just don't really feel like getting in to them right now.

I also really like Kate/Garrett. They're awesome.
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Alice and Jasper, definitely.

Alice seems to be the only one to get Jasper to loosen up and Jasper's the only who can shut Alice up...but in a sweet, loving way.

And Kate/Garrett, also. When Garrett asked Kate to use her power on him, I knew it was love.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Miko Kikyou
Settled in Forks

Post by Miko Kikyou »

Oh well, hard question.
I think Alice and Jasper are a wonderful couple. Jasper really tries to protect her from everyone (even Bella), although he has enough problems on his own. They are really soulmates.
Carlisle and Esme are nice, of course, but the whole Kate/Garret-thing was SO cute. Although there wasn't really much about Garret in BD, I started to like him.
Emmet and Rosalie don't really work for me, although I really like Emmet'. But Rose is a bit too... well, Jacob's jokes would fit in here....xD
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

Oh I love Alice and Jasper. Completely love them. I think that Alice is a good balance to Jasper, he's always been "Mr. Cool" to me (lol) and she's always been a bubbly, outgoing, burst of energy. They compliment each other and you can tell they have a lot of feelings for each other. The story of how they met is one of my favorites.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
Leah_says
Wandering Through Town

Post by Leah_says »

I voted for Carlisle/Esme. I just thought how it was so cute when he treated her when she was younger and fate brought them back together again. =) Squee.
BreakingTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by BreakingTwilight »

Went with Kate/Garrett. I really liked how their relationship grew, especially with Garrett being a nomad and not used to hanging with a group. For him to turn his whole life around for a woman he only just met showed the true power and strength of love.
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

I, like most people, voted for Alice and Jasper. I don't know....I never really even thought about them much as a couple until Eclipse, but I guess that makes sense because we finally get to hear Jasper's story. I can't really explain it, but something about the way Alice says "Gotcha" and kisses Jasper on the neck when they're training to fight completely turns me to mush. That, and the time when Jasper is explaining how he and Alice met and there's the line the goes something like "I dipped my head and said, 'I'm sorry, ma'am.'" It just makes me love Jasper, who had previously been kind of a stagnant character for me.

I think someone mentioned that they liked that Alice is so small and Jasper is so tall--I have to agree. Something about short girls and tall guys is very cute for me. I also like that even though Alice physically appears to be dainty and fragile, she protects Jasper just as much as he protects her. In a way, Jasper is the fragile one that needs Alice for support. They really do complement each other very well.

As for their courtship, I don't know if it would be too weird because Alice wouldn't really know what Jasper was going to say before he said it, if you think about it. She would only know what he was going to say if he had decided, for whatever reason, to say it long before he actually talked with her. But if they were just talking naturally, Alice wouldn't know because it would be an instantaneous decision on his part for him to say whatever. Or, I wonder if they even went through a courtship process at all. It seems to me like they just immediately knew they were meant for one another...Alice probably would have wanted Jasper to woo her anyway, though. That might just be the hopeless romantic in me talking, though.

...I'm realizing now that I may have misunderstood the courtship comment, so if I did, I apologize to whoever said it.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
starmie_alice_holter
Wandering Through Town
Location: Hoping Cookie Monster does not find Edward's jacket in the closet...

Post by starmie_alice_holter »

For me, it's a tie between Alice/Jasper, Sam/Emily, and Carlisle/Esme. If we're talking about the humans, then it would be Ben/Angela. They were cute.
"I won't take back my word. That's my way of the ninja."- Uzumaki Naruto.

It just kills me that we here in the little Caribbean are not able to get our grubby little paws on any of that cool Twilight stuff....Hark! Shall I survive?...
xoPearl_Angelxo
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xoPearl_Angelxo »

Alice & Jasper hands down because their relationship is so emotional and special in its own way. I think they arepartly my favorite because Alice is my fav minor character. She's just a bundle full of fun and Jaspers they guy that will be loving and caring in the relationship. They are so devoted to each other and just how JAsper changed for Alice makes me happy!
APPC

avatar by *cullens & converse @ Vesperarium

Read My All Original Twilight Fanfic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4277830/1/T ... everything