Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

so my computers too slow for youtube what do you have to do for the contest and what are the prizes?
Image Image
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

KStew and RPatz wrote:I wonder. . . if I am so obsessed with Taylor now, what will happen to me when he says "does my half being naked bother you?" with that cute little thing where he raises his eyebrows? *blushes and squeals all over the room*
hmmm. . . I wonder. . . :D :lol:
I can't wait to see that scene! I hope they include that line/scene in NM. I know a lot of fans will be disappointed if they don't include that line.
Last edited by shavei7 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

JodeenSings wrote:.

Alison, thanks for complimenting Team Taycob - but the RPatz girls are nice (but they just talk naughty ALL the time!) They have been supportive of Taylor, too. Bless them!
Oh, don't get me wrong. They're very nice, but I find their conversations to be very intense and difficult to jump into. I think everyone on these boards have a camaraderie because we all love Twilight, which is what keeps me returning to these boards day after day.
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I was gonna say - has anyone PMed the mods. But yall took care of it. :)

I don't think that they are going to change to MOndays for MTV stuff... i think they're just going to keep it as Twilight Tuesdays. But that's just my opinion.

CAN'T WAIT until movie pictures and reports start coming out ahhhh! :)

I'm Team Edward as well... and do love me some Rob more than Taylor... but I love Tay in another way, so I hang in here a lot too! :) The Edward board is a little more frenzied, and the Jacob board is more relaxed - kinda just how Edward and Jacob are, right? Haha
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

All you do for the contest is either leave text comments on the video of ANYTHING or you just make a video of yourself, doing or saying ANYTHING. Then he takes the usernames and uses a randomizer to select winners. The prizes are a Peter Facinelli autograph and a Robert Pattinson autograph.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

soozabooza54 wrote:I was gonna say - has anyone PMed the mods. But yall took care of it. :)

I don't think that they are going to change to MOndays for MTV stuff... i think they're just going to keep it as Twilight Tuesdays. But that's just my opinion.

CAN'T WAIT until movie pictures and reports start coming out ahhhh! :)

I'm Team Edward as well... and do love me some Rob more than Taylor... but I love Tay in another way, so I hang in here a lot too! :) The Edward board is a little more frenzied, and the Jacob board is more relaxed - kinda just how Edward and Jacob are, right? Haha
I agree with you I'm Team edward and I love Rob more than Taylor though i DO love taylor but i feel more at ease here and the taycob girls are so nice and i did a lot to support taylor so these girls are my fave (waving to switzgal renesemee and everyone else)
Image Image
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

shavei7 wrote:
Jodeen: Elgin? You're in Illinois..?
YES!

And will Taylor say the line correctly "being half-naked" or "half being naked"? Awww.

Anyone know if they make russet colored stuffed wolves anywhere?

The last PF autograph contest was the 50th person on Twitter. Wow, the contests are getting more elaborate!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Alison »

soozabooza54 wrote:
I'm Team Edward as well... and do love me some Rob more than Taylor... but I love Tay in another way, so I hang in here a lot too! :)
Is that the Bella coming out in you? :lol:
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
shavei7

Post by shavei7 »

Nerd wrote:All you do for the contest is either leave text comments on the video of ANYTHING or you just make a video of yourself, doing or saying ANYTHING. Then he takes the usernames and uses a randomizer to select winners. The prizes are a Peter Facinelli autograph and a Robert Pattinson autograph.
If it's '5 minutes with Peter Facinelle or Robert Pattinson', I'd join! Um...I wouldn't know what to say if I have 5 minutes with them though. I'd probably just gawk at them like an idiot.

I can always just send a letter to their fan mail address (?)...although it may take over a month to get the autograph.
shavei7

Post by shavei7 »

Alison wrote:
soozabooza54 wrote:
I'm Team Edward as well... and do love me some Rob more than Taylor... but I love Tay in another way, so I hang in here a lot too! :)
Is that the Bella coming out in you? :lol:
I was gonna say the same thing! But I'm with soozabooza54 (what IS your name anyways? your nick is so long and hard to type!)... I love me some Rob (a looot) but I love Taylor in a not-hot-for-him kind of way.

Page 99!!!!

damit. Sorry! double post!

Jodeen: I used to live in Illinois but only for 6 months :) Don't you just looove winter there? *insert sarcasm here* hahah endless snow
Last edited by shavei7 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.