Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

Post by bac »

Luckily I just read on the front page that the Vanessa Hudgens thing is pretty much not true. I am hoping that is the case.

GNE, I love the editing you have done. Excellent, especially Rhage's plaything, very clever.

Una, the men in the skyscraper were just....mmmmm. *insert licking lips smilie*

We're all trying to keep in good shape so I offer you my personal trainer
by Laniyeah on photobucket
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I am quite touched, thank you for the kudos, I'm just trying to help out Nima. I still wish I could figure out where she finds some of those psds...must be a trade secret!
bac wrote:We're all trying to keep in good shape so I offer you my personal trainer
Uhmm...is he taking any more clients? Does he do house calls?
Last edited by una on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

Hello all I am only stopping in for a quick visit. For you Kellan Lutz fans check out the TV Mini series Generation Kill. This is an amazing story of First Marine Recon and the war on IRAQ two HUGE warnings lots of violence and very foul language. The story is taken from the book by the Rolling Stones reported who was embedded with them. Kellan does a great job in the story although he is not a central character you might have to look for him as he is hard to spot with all his gear on.

Second note is that for the Blue Bloods fans...I think there is two of us Book 4 is out September 1st additionally there is a Jack / Sky scene from Book 3 that wasn't released http://bluebloodsbooks.com/target here. You need a password it is BLUEBLOODS in all caps. They are suppose to remove the password request so if you don't get one just read it. Only 4 pages but still good stuff and it gave us insight to what I expected Sky to do at the end.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

Misfit, I love your Banner, that's great. I just hope they do NM Justice and that Steph gets some say in things like she did with Twilight. AS for Taylor I don't know what to think. I think he made a great Jacob for the first movie but as far as what happens with the second one and the huge change Jake goes through that's going to be a tall order to make him look older, and I know its not the same as the books but some elements from them need to stay for the movies. Still I guess that is where makeup comes in.

Okay I've got a QOTD for everyone. My Question was inspired from a convo I had with my friend about things we watched at night back in the eighties. The question What shows do you remember that played during the evening hours back in the eighties? I don't know if we asked this yet so if so just ignore me. Mine were V the Final Battle, Fantasy Island, Dallas, and the Loveboat.
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

ellalou73 wrote:The question What shows do you remember that played during the evening hours back in the eighties?
Murder, She Wrote. Yes, that sadly is what I remember most. My parents watched it constantly. I also remember a few Masterpiece Theatres. I remember watching many a Sherlock Holmes that way. I'm sure there were other shows we watched, but those I remember distinctly, simply because they were the usual.

ETA: Happy Birthday Be My Escape!!!
Last edited by una on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

I just now saw the birthday list....

Happy Birthday, Be My Escape!!

It's 5 til Midnight my time, so I squeaked in.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

GNE!

Thank you for having a proper size banner. It is very nice ;)

By the way... is that Jered Leto??? Do you know?

In fact... if you have a ruler, could you measure mine? It looks bigger than yours. I broke my ruler in the snow. Thansk super GNE.

sorry... I guess this shoul dhave been a private message and I just noticed that now as I am editing my post.

slaps spooky's bad hand. :roll:
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
una

Post by una »

You're in trouble now, Spooky! You just tried to publicly slap Srgt. Elizabeth O'Ruley! :lol: I'd beware of raw bacon if I were you! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the new banner GNE, who's the guy? With those eyes, he does give the impression of Ash. I also like your pick for Simi - who is she?

We need a QOTD and I can't think of one. So...I apologize if it is lame but: QOTD: When did you first read a "romance" novel? What was it (if you remember) and did you enjoy it? I am asking because as many of you know, my first "romance" novel was a traumatic disaster. If it wasn't for the urging of a coworker I would never have read Twilight and wouldn't be here today (and reading all the glory of DH, BDB, MB, P/C, etc).

PSDs to come...I'm off to a meeting!
Last edited by una on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Okay, 2 year old just deleted my post... Let me try again...

QOTD: My first romance novel adventure (going to buy it) has been told before, so I'll skip that. My first novel was Dark Lover by JR Ward (Wrath's book in the BDB series). I went to buy it at the urging of my lovely Guttermates! I *thought* I was going to buy a sci-fi book. However, I LOVED IT, and of course, loved the added side-effect of HWS! :twisted: Now I'm reading my third "paranormal romance" series. Thanks guys!!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
VampLover
Learning to Love Green

Post by VampLover »

I don't remember the name of it, but it was a Danielle Steel book. I enjoyed the first one, but then after like the 3rd I realized that they were basically all the same exact story just with different charaters. I have never read another one. That burned me out and I hadn't read another romance novel til I started with the BDB.

Acually I think I might have tried to read one of my mothers Harloquin Romance novels, but I don't think I even made it all the way though.
As long as I was on my way to Hell - I might as well enjoy the journey.