What are you doing this summer?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

What are you doing this summer?

Post by Pel »

What are you doing?
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Re: What are you doing this summer?

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I had summer school.
For about 6 weeks.
And that's about all I did this summer.
Hang out with friends, watch movies, read, go to Breaking Dawn midnight release party!!!!!!!
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

cutesweetiezzz wrote:I had summer school.
Haha me too! It was worse[and better though] College summer school. No homework[mostly], but that meant TESTS MEAN EVERYTHING. I came out with 2 B's and an "I don't know yet" on my last class.

So the summer consisted of high school graduation, summer school[release party in that], and being at home now doing nothing til school starts again in less than a week.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

I won't be doing anything fun. I will be stuck at a base camp for two months. :(
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

I hung out with my then boyfriend and friends all of last summer.

This next summer I will be getting a job and maybe taking a dual credit class at the local community college so I can get high school and college credit. Oh the woes of being a teenager.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I'm going to Sydney tomorrow for a week and doing this program for kids & teens at the university (my little sister is doing it too) and I'm excited!! :mrgreen: I live in australia by the way thats why I'm posting in January. Only two weeks left till school :cry:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

Last summer i got married :mrgreen:

This summer ill prolly work as always, and go to the summerbreeze festival, like we did for years (www.summer-breeze.de) We always go with friends and its a lot of fun. Its our only holiday every yr.

We are thinking about going to london for a few days, or prague or eurodisney..as minihoneymoon, since we didnt have one yet. Would be fun, ive never been on a holiday with my hubby ,just the 2 of us, ever before.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

This summer...well, it may still be tentative, but I'll probably be going to Indianapolis for a Best Buddies leadership training with my president and friend as her VP. We just need to raise enough money for me to go. *keeps fingers crossed*
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

It's going to be a very busy summer for me...I'm getting married in September so I'll have to choose furniture, plan the honeymoon, review the guest list, adjust the dress, choose the flowers, prepare place cards, send invitations and do all that stuff usually related to weddings! Since my the wedding is in my hometown and my husband-to-be will be working all summer long I'll have to deal with my mum and grannie only...what a stress!!! :o
I'll also attend a congress in a castle in Normandy. I have to speak about the relationship between contemporary science-fiction tv series and the tradition of crime story.

I think I won't have much time to relax and have fun... :roll:
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

dimber wrote:It's going to be a very busy summer for me...I'm getting married in September so I'll have to choose furniture, plan the honeymoon, review the guest list, adjust the dress, choose the flowers, prepare place cards, send invitations and do all that stuff usually related to weddings! Since my the wedding is in my hometown and my husband-to-be will be working all summer long I'll have to deal with my mum and grannie only...what a stress!!! :o
I'll also attend a congress in a castle in Normandy. I have to speak about the relationship between contemporary science-fiction tv series and the tradition of crime story.

I think I won't have much time to relax and have fun... :roll:
WoW, very very busy summer for you!
god bless you and hope you have a beautiful day on your wedding.

as for me, I have to show around the daughter of my dads friend.
Plus the whole back to work from holiday baaah wish i could just win the lottery and don't
have to work ever again! ;)
i know you will heal, but i never wanna see you hurt.
~my fan art