Siblings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Siblings

Post by rain.on.me »

I've got two brothers. One is 17, then me (14), then the other who is 11.
Me and older brother don't really have the sibling rivalry anymore, but that is not the case with my younger one. Everything he says and does just annoys me to no end. He is so clueless I cannot even have a conversation with him without getting aggravated.
Anarey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Anarey »

I have 1 brother, 1 half brother and 1 half sister. I see the first one once a month, the other two once every 4 years or so. They are older than me for more than 6 years and I didn't get to live with them for long. I have my own place too. Now I talk to my brother every Thursday, but only because I'm waiting for the movie poster to get to the Cinema he works in to get one and because I don't know the date for the movie release here in PR is and it's driving me crazy.
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
y3nd0
Who Needs Spell Check When You Have Me?

Post by y3nd0 »

I'm the youngest one of my family. I have only two older brothers.

It was mentioned before in a post by someone that no matter how often you fight with your sibiings, you can't help but love them.

My two older brothers are complete slobs, and I am not saying this because I'm the younger sister. I actually mean that they are lazy slobs. If possible, they'll take the easy way out. Heck, they probably won't even attempt to handle the situation. Both of them get on my nerves because they never bother to handle the house chores. I always manage to yell at the oldest one because he's so stupid and lazy, and because he always manages to find some way to poke fun at me.

But, of course, I love my brothers. At times, I'm thankful that I was given such caring and forgiving brothers. :) I guess it's a win-lose situation. You're given a person or people that find the right ways to push your buttons, but you're also given a person that you love and care for.

:P It kind of sucks.
HOORAH FOR DODOBIRDS!
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I have one little brother. We have good times, sometimes, but mostly we fight. In a normal brother-sister way though.
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

2 younger bros, 1 older one and older sis.
i also have a neice and nephew
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

I have two sisters, and I'm the unloved middle child. Hahaha.
And their names are Chelsie and Cassidy, so it's like Chelsie Christine Cassidy.
And my mom always mixes our names up .
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

We're Maggie, Eddie, Debbie, Leigh, Mikey, and Joey. Notice they all end in the "e" sound? Our parents were cruel. Their names? Becky and Mickey. Ha. Nice.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

Hahaha my friend's parents are Brandi and Bryce, and thier kids are Braeghan and Bryttni.
All Br's.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

i have two brothers, one sister in law, and a niece and nephew. i'm the middle child.
my older brother is exactly 14 1/2 years older than me, so we aren't very close. but my younger brother is only 2 years difference, and boy, do we get in a lot of fights. usually its over something so stupid, though. like, who gets the computer when we get home, or who gets the front seat. its a bit annoying.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

i have one older sister, shes gonna be 19 on the 3rd september and then shes moving to london on the 4th and im FREAKING OUT. i love her to bits, i have no idea how to survive without her, just with my parents:(
and everyone i talk to just goes "you should be happy shes moving out, now youve got the room for yourself" lol

am i the only girl on this planet who actually loves her sister?