EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by threethings »

Man, I hope that warning wasn't for me. Although I think it was.
I'm following 4 threads here, each with universal and it's own rules, how am I supposed to keep up?

No answer to ^.

Anyway, new question: Do you think Emmett would want kids if possible?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Do you think Emmett would want kids if possible?
If possible, because Rose wants kids, I'm sure Emmett would want kids as well. Either way, I don't think he minds, he'd just be happy with what he had. If it was possible for Rosalie to have kids, and she wanetd to (which she does), then he would love to have kids. If Rosalie didn't wants kids, he'd carry on as they are now, because they have each other.

Final goodbye :lol:
Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

BHG ~ I’m sorry that you had to act as moderator, rather than your normal EDC self.
Hope that we can the keep thread running properly.

Cam ~ thank you so much for my cheer, darling! You did an excellent job. I think that I may have to speak to Elise and Sierra about you joining our squad…

thanks also to Jenni and Chloe for their questions :

Do you think Emmett would want kids if such a thing were possible?

I like the way you put it, Jenni:
-Jasper wrote:...because Rose wants kids, I'm sure Emmett would want kids as well. Either way, I don't think he minds, he'd just be happy with what he had...
I think that Emmett would only ever consider the idea of having children or having a family because he knows that it would mean so much to Rosalie. So if ever he had a desire for a family other than his current one with Carlisle and Esme as his parents, it would only be an expression of his love for Rose.

What do you think are the best and worst things that have happened in Emmett's life (human and vampire)?

I would say undoubtably, the best thing in his vampire life would be finding his soulmate in Rosalie. I don't know if this would count towards the end of his human existence, as he may not remember his last moments when Rose saved him and brought him to Carlisle.
I would say the worst would probably be the loss of his human family.
As for his human life, I really couldn't say, as so much of it is a mystery.

that's all I've got for now.

byeas!
~ Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hello everyone! Good morning, er...i mean, afternoon! I just woke up. I went to sleep at around 7:30 am. I put notes all around my house telling my family to NOT wake me up, no matter what. I guess it worked. Sleeping in till 2 is a wonderful thing. :lol:

Ok, I need to stop talking about myself. We have a new member! Welcome to the crew, allieb (Allie)!! I am Carrie, HR Manager of EDC, Inc. I am in charge of giving promotions and keeping track of members. You are given a rank based on how much you post. Right now, you are a Trainee! The more you post, the higher your rank gets. :)

No more promotions for now. Sorry guys! So many of you are so high up there, it just takes longer to get to the next level.

The questions...
I think he would. Rosalie would have a huge influence on this. She wants kids so badly, and Emmett would want to make her happy. Plus, I think he loves kids. He would have so much fun with one of his own. Good thing he has Nessie! :D

What do you think are the best and worst things that have happened in Emmett's life (human and vampire)?
Hm. This is a very complex question. I think that the best would have to include the day he met Rosalie, the time his brother found someone, etc. And the worst? Probably things like family dying, pets dying when he was younger, things like that. So basically, once again, it all comes down to his family. If his family is disappointed or heartbroken, so is Emmett. He is the comic relief, but when someone is truly in pain, I think it affects how he is too.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hey everyone I'm here finally..again. YAY! ANd sorry BHG, :cry: I've been known to do that a lot and I'll try my hardest to stay in line. :D Yay questions..lemme answer them.

I think the worst thing in his vampire life probably, was the near death situation in BD. The best obviously, finding his true soulmate Rosalie. I think the best thing ever in his human life maybe was being able to experience being an uncle to his nieces and nephews. And the worst part of his human life was obviously his bear attack. :cry: :cry:
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

hey everyone!
how r u all doing on this very ice-like day!

allie!- welcome, how are ya girl! you'll love the people here!
jenni- we'll miss ya, goodluck on your exams
BHG- sorry as well about you having to be such a moderator- but your a great one! and essential part of the crew!

500th post!
awhile ago...

what happened to all the cake? and ice-cream? hey, does emmett have a favorite food?

back to emmett.

i suppose. i cant really give a straight answer because i dont see emmett actually wanting kids and trying that hard for one. but rosalie, inverse, wants one at all costs and emmett is all for what rosalie wants. and rosalie would also encourage him and say he would be the greatest fatherfigure- besides edward.

What do you think are the best and worst things that have happened in Emmett's life (human and vampire)? The best human thing to happen to emmett in his human life would probably become a vampire, and the worst is probably to lose his family. The best thing in his vampire life is finding his love rosalie and the worst, im gonna say is... i dont know! i cant find something bad, or terrifying- much less the worst experience...

If Emmett had a choice, would he remain immortal or choose mortality?
immortal. with both rosalie and extra strength.

EEEEEEE.......M..........M........M..........M.....EEEEEEEE....TTTTTTTT.....TTTTTTTTT..........
EE..............MM......MM........MM......MM.....EE.................TT...............TT................
EEEEEEE.......M...M.M..M........M..M.M...M.....EEEEEEEE.........TT...............TT................
EE..............M....M....M........M....M....M.....EE.................TT...............TT................
EEEEEEE.......M..........M........M..........M.....EEEEEEEE.........TT...............TT................
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Izzy, you are a Crane Operator now!! Congratulations!!

I found another question:
Totally immortality. He loves it. Heck, with his spot, who wouldn't? He gets to keep the love of his life, his family, and everything else with him forever. He doesn't ever have to give anything away.

On the best/worst things question, I find it interesting that his bear attack could be percieved as both the best and worst part of his life. I mean, yes, the bear attacked him, which was bad. But, when you look at it, if he wouldn't have been attacked by that bear, he would have never met Rosalie. The bear is the reason he found his true love. He might almost be grateful for that bear. Maybe it could be taken as one of the best things that happened to him in his human life.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

Izzy! congrats on your posting, hon!

five hundred,
five hundred
five hundred posts.
You deserve a cheer
cause you post the most!
WOOOO!
*Flips and splits*

and congrats on your promotion, too! wow, that was fast..

we have a new question, I see!

I know I'm being a bit brutal and breaking everyone's hearts.... but I think it would depend on what Rosalie wanted. Not what she told him she wanted, but what he knew she really wanted. He would choose to stay with her forever, that much is obvious.
But Rosalie was able to admit that is the choice was between immortality / having Emmett forever and returning to mortality and being able to live out the fantasy life she had always wanted, she would trade Emmett for it, no question. So if Emmett was able to become a mortal yet again in order to be with her, I know he would do it, no matter what it ended up costing him.
He loves her that much. His actions would only be out of love, not for personal gain or safety. He would die eventually, but he would be with Rose, and that’s what would matter the most.

~ Kat
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I think he would choose immortality. I mean come on. We all know he the most loves being a vampire. :D
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Yay :D This is my 200th post :D

I think he without a doubt would stay immortal. :D Simple as that. :D

Human would be probably meeting Rosalie as the best, and worst maybe 2 minutes before being mauled by a bear :lol: . and Vampire is tough because there are years and years we don't know about. Maybe the worst thinking Edward was going to die in New Moon, and the best spending time with Rose for the first time :D

Do you think Emmett would want kids if possible?
Maybe, to make Rose happy, but I think if it werent for that, I dont think he would want kids, and be happy with Nessie and the rest of his family :D