Girls are confusing.

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Re: Girls are confusing.

Post by Heart Stiller »

jamielikewhoa wrote:Besides just bringing up her favorite band, bring up Death Note if you know enough about it. The way my...well significant other i guess you can call him got me really talking was when he brought up Bleach, my favorite show. I'm really loud and excitable when i'm with my friends but when it comes to a guy i clam up. From there the conversation just got around to other things but its best to start it off with a topic she'll be comfortable with.
I've watched all of Death Note and love it. My gf is also a Death Note fanatic.
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:HMMMM... idk. I didn't expect this...
i have 2 gay friend (1 girl 1 boy...) but i have to so they're the most funniest and freely people i will ever know..
miista, I have know clue what to say. Tell your mom, That I know you should do.
have you always felt this feeling?
if not, Idk , b/c I know some people just go throught phases (i know i have, yes i a mit it) and so do guys
I really don't know miista.
If u give me more details I can help maybe a little better
Haha, same here, except my two gay friends are lesbians and were dating :P

I've felt this feeling for the last three years.....

Sorry. But thats all the details I could give, since I'm really shy and hardly talk.
Heart Stiller wrote:
jamielikewhoa wrote:Besides just bringing up her favorite band, bring up Death Note if you know enough about it. The way my...well significant other i guess you can call him got me really talking was when he brought up Bleach, my favorite show. I'm really loud and excitable when i'm with my friends but when it comes to a guy i clam up. From there the conversation just got around to other things but its best to start it off with a topic she'll be comfortable with.
I've watched all of Death Note and love it. My gf is also a Death Note fanatic.
Death Note is awesome! I prefer to read the manga than watch the anime.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Mista---------------> okay talk 2 ur family.
GAWD! I really wish i could pop to australia and go bam!!! everything perfect!!
i just asked my mom if i could vacation there.... she said no, un less i get the money some where... and she doesn't want me 2 go b/c of spiders......
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:Mista---------------> okay talk 2 ur family.
i just asked my mom if i could vacation there.... she said no, un less i get the money some where... and she doesn't want me 2 go b/c of spiders......
I'll talk to my mum first. Not my sisters though.

Laugh.Out.Loud. If only things could work out that perfect.

I asked my mum if I could go to school in America, and she said "Hell no!"

It's not the spiders that you should be scared of. It's more of the snakes. We've got the top ten deadliest snakes in the world!
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

Wow I'm not sure how I can help you ? I guess the only way is to listen .
If you're sure about this I geuss you should tell her and Dom.
Do you know if he feels the same way ?
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Miista Cullen wrote:
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:Mista---------------> okay talk 2 ur family.
I'll talk to my mum first. Not my sisters though.

Laugh.Out.Loud. If only things could work out that perfect.

I asked my mum if I could go to school in America, and she said "Hell no!"

It's not the spiders that you should be scared of. It's more of the snakes. We've got the top ten deadliest snakes in the world!
lol hahaa ask her y not? they have the best school mom! yale! brown! hardver (sp?)

i looooooooooooooooooooooove snakes..... at soccer i founf this dead snake on the ground a bike ran over.... and picked it up... it still had a couple kicks left in it, and threw it at my friend she got mad....

yeah... ask again about america lol
talk 2 ur mom and tell me what she says

WERE ALL FOR U!
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

Miista, i really think you should talk to your mom about it.
she's going to eventually find out.
is she like the bible thumper type of christian, or is she not so extreme?
because if she's not that extreme, you CAN tell her.
i read your story, and i think it's really cute.
and the part where you said that you saw him staring at you and you don't think it's anything?
it is.
if he was looking at you, there might be something.
do you know if he's into guys too?
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Miista. I think it's unlikely that he's into guys to so I wouldn't advise anything in that direction, but I don't think you were planning to anyway. Just try being friends with him ... but I guess you've already been told that. As for your Mum. You know her so you should know what's the best option, but I think often just coming straight out with it is best, then give her time to think about stuff if she needs it. She'll probably not mind so much, possibly even already suspected it and be fine with it from the beggining. But I wouldn't know - She's not my Mum, it could be that the best way of telling her is having a convo about gay rights and saying all sorts of positive things about homosexuals then coming out. But I dunno, if it was me I'd go for the first option but my family is very open and accepting about everything. Tell us how it goes o.k?
I was just interested.. How long have you known? How old were you?
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

JasperRocks3000 wrote:Wow I'm not sure how I can help you ? I guess the only way is to listen .
If you're sure about this I geuss you should tell her and Dom.
Do you know if he feels the same way ?
Thanks Jasper... ^_^ Hmmmmmmm, I wanna tackle Dom, just because he's cute tee-hee :P

I highly doubt he feels the same way. He has a girlfriend. Though I have made sraight guys turn a bit gay and hug me and touch my leg up and down :P But again, I don't think that means anything...
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote: lol hahaa ask her y not? they have the best school mom! yale! brown! hardver (sp?)

i looooooooooooooooooooooove snakes..... at soccer i founf this dead snake on the ground a bike ran over.... and picked it up... it still had a couple kicks left in it, and threw it at my friend she got mad....

yeah... ask again about america lol
talk 2 ur mom and tell me what she says

WERE ALL FOR U!
Thats the whole reason why I want to go. Because of Havard !!!!!!

Arrrrrrrr....I hate snakes....They're my first fear. I feel so sorry for your poor friend. If a snake was thrown at me, I would've lost my mind!

Thanks for help too ^_^ Much appreciated :D
StickStones&&Techno wrote:Miista, i really think you should talk to your mom about it.
she's going to eventually find out.
is she like the bible thumper type of christian, or is she not so extreme?
because if she's not that extreme, you CAN tell her.
i read your story, and i think it's really cute.
and the part where you said that you saw him staring at you and you don't think it's anything?
it is.
if he was looking at you, there might be something.
do you know if he's into guys too?
Hahaha, I'm trying to picture how she'll find out :P ??? Me kissing a guy or worse...Haha it'd be funny to see her face, but scary...

Laugh.Out.Loud. Nah, she's not like that orange head lady from Desperate Housewives. She's MUCH less extreme.

Nope. But I doubt he's into guys
Spartan wrote:Miista. I think it's unlikely that he's into guys to so I wouldn't advise anything in that direction, but I don't think you were planning to anyway. Just try being friends with him ... but I guess you've already been told that. As for your Mum. You know her so you should know what's the best option, but I think often just coming straight out with it is best, then give her time to think about stuff if she needs it. She'll probably not mind so much, possibly even already suspected it and be fine with it from the beggining. But I wouldn't know - She's not my Mum, it could be that the best way of telling her is having a convo about gay rights and saying all sorts of positive things about homosexuals then coming out. But I dunno, if it was me I'd go for the first option but my family is very open and accepting about everything. Tell us how it goes o.k?
I was just interested.. How long have you known? How old were you?
Haha, nope I wouldn't do something stupid like that. Of course I'd find out if he is into guys first. I think she will get angry, then depressed, then will just want the best from me. I was hoping to tell her the day before school starts, so that if she does go berserk, by kicking me out and I can stay at my friends house or something.

Where I live, we have no gay rights (on the Gold Coast). We've got gay rights in the country, just not in the are of where I live T_T Thanks so much fo your support and help. Much appreciated!!!

I've known since I could remember. And the last time I could remember was when I was 4 or 5 years of age. I've always liked guys. Then I liked girls and guys between the age of 6 and 11. Now I just like guys and I'm 15...
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I'm back on the computer after a week of hardcore exams *groans*, so that's why I haven't been online for so long (you didn't think that I would stay off the lex of my own free will - did you?)

Miista - I don't really know how to help, because I don't have much experience with this kind of thing. I agree with everyone that you need to tell your mum. Again, I'm not too sure how she'll react, because none of my family is very religious. I think you should sit her down and just tell her straight out, then explain a bit more so that she understands and gets to know how you feel. Hope that helps :D
I like your story - it made me laugh (not in a bad way)
Take care :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy