What is height to you?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: What is height to you?

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

LOL Miista.

Did I get teased? YES! Did I feel Awkward? YES. But then again, there were SOME men, who weren't intimidated by my height. My husband being one, even though he's much shorter than me, he loves my long legs....and the fact that I can reach the top shelf. LOL

I always wanted to be one of those little petite girls though, the kind that can LITERALLY be swept off thier feet. But then again....I should've just married someone taller had I wanted that, really.

My sister is TINY & petite. She calls me "The Amazon". She was the worst one to tease me. I didn't realise til recently that it was out of jealousy. Go figure.
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

What a sad sister you have, if she was the worst at teasing you...

Haha, I like girls with long legs ;)
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Well, as much as 5'7'' isn't that tall now, being 5'7'' in like 6th grade was like... o.O
Boys especially can be real a-holes! XD
ImageImage
E<3B
eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm »

Im 5'8" i feel supremely tall compared to many here in my school, and most guys are shorter than me here which is pretty lame! lol
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

eternitys_charm wrote:Im 5'8" i feel supremely tall compared to many here in my school, and most guys are shorter than me here which is pretty lame! lol
Don't worry, they catch up.
I was always like 5 inches taller than the guys until around my frosh year of high school. Then it was like, "Hey, when'd you get taller than me??"
I'm 5'8", so I think I'm taller than average but not tall-tall. For girl I'd say 5'10" is tall and for a guy like 6'3". For a girl 5'3" is short and for a guy I'd say 5'9". But then again, I have 2 cousins that are 6'5" and a guy I grew up with who is currently 6'7". And all of my friends seem to be short. I think the one next tallest to me is 5'5". Then the rest of them are barely over 5'.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

twilightbelle<3 wrote:Well, as much as 5'7'' isn't that tall now, being 5'7'' in like 6th grade was like... o.O
Boys especially can be real a-holes! XD
eternitys_charm wrote:Im 5'8" i feel supremely tall compared to many here in my school, and most guys are shorter than me here which is pretty lame! lol
yeah I know how u feel... I'm 5'9'' and in 7th grade... the only other kid whos talle then me in 6'2' and he really annoying and hates me...
the next guy closest to me in 5'5' yeah.... lol

but i make fun of them xD if they make fun of me
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

The only girl I know who is taller than me (6') is my cuzin, who is 6'2 T_T And it's embarrassing :P I don't like gils taller than I, but there's this girl that goes to Robina High and she looks like she's 6'7 or 6'8. No joke. She's so tall. At the age of 8, she was taller than her dad's 4WD.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I know a girl who's 6'4" and married a guy who's 6'8". I can't wait to see what their kids turn out like.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone, i've been off here because of exams, so I'm still catching up.
The weird thing is that my dad is quite small/average for a guy - 5 foot 8, but my mum is 5 foot 10, but my brother, sister and me are all very tall. My brother is 6 foot 3, I'm 5 foot 11 and still growing, and my sister is 5 foot 10 and still growing.

Miista - :lol: I like your good and bad points, it's true that we don't look cute (well, I don't anyway - I look more like a feminine tree), and I always get told to lift things, only for the person to find that I am probably no stronger than a normal sized person.
I'm very useful in the classroom for cleaning the board when the teacher can't reach though. I feel so used sometimes - board-cleaner, lightbulb changer, shelf reacher :lol:

edit - what's a 4WD?
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

-Jasper wrote: Miista - :lol: I like your good and bad points, it's true that we don't look cute (well, I don't anyway - I look more like a feminine tree), and I always get told to lift things, only for the person to find that I am probably no stronger than a normal sized person.
I'm very useful in the classroom for cleaning the board when the teacher can't reach though. I feel so used sometimes - board-cleaner, lightbulb changer, shelf reacher :lol:

edit - what's a 4WD?
Thank-you ^_^ haha no we don't look cute. I only find small guys cute, cause it's unusual to find men really small. Hahahahahahahaha Laugh.Out.Loud. I'm trying to picture a feminine tree :P Laugh.Out.Loud. Ugh. My imagination is so weird :P I pictured a tree in a dress with arms and legs Laugh.Out.Loud.

I know how you feel. My teacher asks me to clean the blackboard and put the clock back up on the wall and pull posters down from the windows... I feel so used too :lol:

OMG! 4WD is a Four Wheel Drive??? It's a big car. It looks like a jeep. Laugh.Out.Loud.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image