Twilight Saga Q&A #2

who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

You're welcome, its very entertaining to imagine :D Maybe Nessie will pierce Jacob's ears while he's in wolf-form. I wonder if the anesthetic would work past the fur.

Edit: 100th page! Time to lock this thread.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
bao wewolf
Settled in Forks

Post by bao wewolf »

Question about BD: This is when Kate said she wanted a piece of Jane. wanted to give her a piece of her own medicine and Edward said he wanted Demitri. Something about for Alice and 50 years. I can't remember. But does edward explain why he wanted Demitri? I can't find it exactly in the book without doing some major searching but...

I know that Demitri is like this awesome tracker but, why does Edward specifically want Demitri?
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Answer: Edward wanted to kill Demetri so he could protect Alice from Demetri and the Volturi finding her, as they still thought she was gone forever.

Now no more questions on this thread until we get a new, shiny one!
bao wewolf
Settled in Forks

Post by bao wewolf »

cullens_love wrote:Can a Vampire love fade I mean would it be possible that Edward and Bella or any other vampire couple split up :?:
To answer this question: i don't think so. Why? remember when Edward tried to leave her in NM. It about killed him, and he had the right intentions to go. So even with all that knowledge of not wanting bella to be a monster or to be with a monster cuz it was to dangerouse for her. Edward was still going to come back and check on her even if from a far. Rose and Em's love/sex/lust for each other didn't die either and it had been, what a decade or so for them. Bella totally left her mark with Edward and there was no going back. Also if you read MS, Edward talks about how Bella altered his life and those type of impressions leave a permanent mark.

And like most of yall said that is why those bloodsuckers avenge the death of their mates. Oh gosh talk about depressing!! Living forever while your mate died. How sad!!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

!NO MORE POSTING!
I'm going to PM a mod. Thanks.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Zoltan
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Zoltan »

bao wewolf wrote:
cullens_love wrote:Can a Vampire love fade I mean would it be possible that Edward and Bella or any other vampire couple split up :?:
To answer this question: i don't think so. Why? remember when Edward tried to leave her in NM. It about killed him, and he had the right intentions to go. So even with all that knowledge of not wanting bella to be a monster or to be with a monster cuz it was to dangerouse for her. Edward was still going to come back and check on her even if from a far. Rose and Em's love/sex/lust for each other didn't die either and it had been, what a decade or so for them. Bella totally left her mark with Edward and there was no going back. Also if you read MS, Edward talks about how Bella altered his life and those type of impressions leave a permanent mark.

And like most of yall said that is why those bloodsuckers avenge the death of their mates. Oh gosh talk about depressing!! Living forever while your mate died. How sad!!

I think it's possible for it to fade.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

We've gone over that plenty of times already. You know what else we've gone over? That this thread has reached 100 pages, so...............

STOP POSTING
hse_bldr
Settled in Forks

Post by hse_bldr »

Lets at least make it to 1000 posts! :D
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

I don't understand why everyone's kinda freakin out about "STOP POSTING...WE'RE AT 100 PAGES!!!!"
???? What's gonna happen if we hit 101 pages? Will this thread implode or something? I've been on other threads that were so active they got to 104+ pages before the mod could lock the old and start a new, what's the big deal??? Am I missing something????
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!