Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by jasmine »

about dakota fanning..i dont know. she would be eprfect..now. BUt what about other movies? They wont be here for a few years, and she will -change-. Maybe they should look for ''lill people'' who still look young?
Or they should just takesome young looking adutls and film them as they did with the hobbits. that would work 2.

Im sorry im not really replying, but my head just cant wrap around stuff right now.
Im still angry..and sad..that my first bdb isnt here eyt, so i have all these book lying around and i cant even start reading.. :(

Im looking at some sites for a trip to London (mini-honeymoon with my beloved), but im overwhelmed by all the info. Maybe i should just go to a travelagency, but that would be more expensive. Well, at least they would figure all the stuff out for me. *shrug*

Anyway, back to reading fanfic. Yes...im an addict....

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

PaulinhaBrasil wrote:*huge growl*
SM drives me mad!!! OMG, I can see what is going to happen and suddenly instead of reading faster, I suddenly see myself slowing down. :shock:
And then I flip the pages ahead (stupid, I know!!! :x ) and get a glimpse of the name of the future chapter. And her chapter’s names are so obvious that I think I know what will happen and I don’t want it to! I want the story to be the way I want, but I know she likes the happy good ending, which is not bad (I actualy love it) but also drives me crazy!!! :evil:
Hence the reason we are SM addicts...she keeps you wanting more...it's too much suspence to stop reading!

I loved the Host BTW...lol
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

What, pray tell, is a BDB book?
That's really all I want to know.
Update:
The story I have been working on with my love is drawing to a close, so to anyone who would like to read it...
It will probably be done within the next few days, PM me with a request for it, and I will do my best to send it out to you.
Might just post it on fanfiction.net and post a link instead, depending on how motivated I feel.
That'll be all.. ;)
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

OK, from today's laineygossip.com, about the Dakota Fanning Rumour:

"While Pattinson tries to endure his newfound action figure fame, Dakota Fanning has been reportedly offered a part in New Moon as Jane, the diminutive vampire who can deliver pain simply by looking at her victims. According to sources leaking to Eonline.com, Dakota wasn’t required to audition and will be meeting with director Chris Weitz next week.
This made headlines everywhere just ask Dakota is making the rounds promoting a new film…
What a coincidence. Or was it a conspiracy?
Please.
Summit owns Twilight. Summit also owns Push. Push is Summit’s first release after Twilight, due out very soon on February 6th starring… Dakota Fanning.
Well done. For a little junior studio, Summit is totally kicking Why are we talking about a donkey? on PR."

Am inclined to agree with this take on the whole thing!
PaulinhaBrasil
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PaulinhaBrasil »

Senor - Here it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dagg ... The_Series
If Dakota get that part it will be awesome!! The age problem is not a problem. how many 22-25 year old actresses play a 17-19 year old part. Dakota, or any other actress for that matter, can pull that of, no doubt about that. With makeup, good lights and a professional team to suport you, there is no way age will be a problem.

*hugs*
♀Sisterhood of the Traveling Book ♀
♥A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily!♥
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

sounds like a conspiracy to me!
But Dakota Fanning as Jane?!
Really?
I recall suggesting her for the Renesmee part in later movies, but that might have been based more on how I remember her as a little girl, I always seem to forget that people grow up if I don't see them do it...
I really can't picture her as Jane, Jane's too sadistic, and Dakota's too, well, absolutely the opposite of sadistic (gladistic? lol) Or maybe she's changed a whole bunch and I just have no idea what I'm talking about anymore..
It's been known to happen from time to time.. :lol:
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

dekota is such a good actress, i loved her in loads of stuff!
i don't think the age thing will be an issue
and so what if she's blonde? jackon has brown hair, peter has like black/dark brown, nikki has brown,kellan has blonde. They nearly all dyed their hair so why can't she

i always imagined jane as being like 15 or something not a 'child' i know she's meant to be a child but that's just not how i saw her so i think dekota could really play any age from like 13 upwards, and with the right lighting and supporting cast even younger
i really hope she get's it
she would be perfect!!!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

I don't know, I just don't see it!
Wait!! how old is Dakota Fanning?
I can only picture her as an adorable 5ish year old. Am I that behind the times?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

SenorGimp wrote:I don't know, I just don't see it!
Wait!! how old is Dakota Fanning?
I can only picture her as an adorable 5ish year old. Am I that behind the times?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Dont know exact age but shes in HS now...

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn25 ... anning.jpg
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Oh... weird.
Here's a thought I just had, came out of nowhere, but I think that the actress who played Luna Lovegood in the HP movies would make a decent Jane. Her distant unfocused expression, if given a cold malicious twist (as opposed to the *no adjective comes to mind* look she has in HP), would be perfect for the sadistic little batch. Not sure about Alec though. I'll do some thinking on it, and get back to y'all (yeeha!)