Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Post by ellalou73 »

I agree, and especially with the Disney Kids, NO to that one. And I'll have to agree about the Vampires, not shirts. and speaking of shirtless, I'm looking forward to that scene in NM where Edward is standing shirtless ready to step into the sunlight. I think if they don't add that scene I'll be sorely disappointed. We have to have shirtless Rob..uh Edward... :twisted:

Coming back to add this little tidbit. I just read the news blog and they brought up the possibility of a SAG strike. I seriously hope they can work things out because if they strike doesn't that mean that NM and everything else slated to be worked on this year will be canned until the Strike is over? I had forgotten about that until I saw it in the blog. So what do you all think?
meganleann
Settled in Forks

Post by meganleann »

I think I heard something about that awhile back, too. That would worry me (No NM?! NOOO!!!). The WGA strike was bad enough. I read a little about the situation on Wikipedia, and from the sound of things, they're beginning a vote on a new contract offer and trying to get things into negotiations. So maybe there is a little hope!

We don't want to sit on needles and pins waiting on New Moon any longer than what we should, you know? :mrgreen:
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Hi everyone...

I'm introducing myself cause I'm new to the Lex. But I'm an avid fan of both the Twilight Series and DH series...oh, and an avid fan of Nora Roberts as well...

I was a literature major in college and needless to say, reading is a passion of mine. I love the classic stuff but romance and smut stuff is kinda like my junk food reading :) lol

I haven't read the BDB books but everyone has really peeked my interest in them so I think they'll be my next acquisition...

So nice to meet all of you! Hope to get to know u all alittle better...

~Michelle

Thank you Naureen!!
VampLover
Learning to Love Green

Post by VampLover »

Welcome FanMNM!!

Ok I know its late and no one is probably on, but I was checking out post that I had missed thoughout the day and saw a funny commercial and since I was already here I thought I would share. (plus its a little guttery!) So you know that annoying shamWOW guy? Well he has a new commercial for a slapchop, which is like a hand food chopper. Anyway he's going along showing what all it could chop and then he goes "and your gonna love my nuts". I started laughing and my 8 year old son asked me what was so funny. I just told him it was a funny commercial.

Anyway just wanted to share!! Hope everyone is having a good night!!
As long as I was on my way to Hell - I might as well enjoy the journey.
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

VampLover, that was great. I've seen both of those commercials but I didn't catch that part about his nuts. AHAHAHA. I'll never look at that the same way again but that was great. Have a great night everyone
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

*knocks on the door and pokes her head in*

Hello? Can I come in? Life's been a little crazy lately and something had to give. It was the Lex. Life's still pretty crazy, but I thought I'd check in with my fellow Gutterites.

Things are status quo at the moment. FS still hasn't picked a school, but is going on lots of recruiting trips. He still has two more applications to fill out.

MG is still seeing "the boy." I have no idea what to do about that. He's so smitten it hurts.

LG gets his leg brace off this week and is healing slowly, but healing.

T-pa is not in the dog house at the moment and that's always a good thing. :twisted: Mostly, he's pinning for motorcycle weather. We're supposed to get a big storm Monday night.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

*waves hi at Nima* Glad to see you back! I hope that life is slowing down a bit for you. I've missed your PSDs and QOTDs! Una and Bac did a good job with some of it while you've been absent. In fact, the conversation has sort of slowed down a bit. Maybe a good question or two will keep it moving.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

hello Nima! I have been awol a little myself but I LOVE my guttermates and you all know it.

ummm... second line here....
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

VampLover: That guy annoys me to no end. My husband & I have been going around for the past week or so saying "You're gonna love my nuts." We'd asked ourselves how could that guy get more annoying after ShamWow, and I guess we have found out. Be careful what you ask for.

Missed you Nima! ;) I think we're getting that big storm too. Finally! Some snow. The weather guy said "Sleet, snow, freezing rain, snow." It could get messy. Let's pray it all comes on Monday night so I can stay home Tuesday!! Yeah baby
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I keep seeing all this talk about snow storms and I must admit I'm so jealous :) That's weird, I know, but when you live in place where cold means 50 degrees....snow sounds awesome...and snow days sound even beter!! lol All we ever get here are hurricane days :(

Thank you Naureen!!