Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ScreamingFanGirl
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Krys as Embry

Post by ScreamingFanGirl »

nafereti wrote:^^ Oh I know. I was like...what are you doing??
He seem so sweet on the Lex video & after watching that video it was like..WHOA!!
Yeah, that made me think a lottttt differently about him.
I was like, wow. Really? Thats stupid.
oh well.
win some you lose some.
P.S. Nafereti, why did you choose that name? I really like it, I just want to know the meaning behind it.
I'm quite crazy.. haha
Skank Pack:Tay's Left Thigh/Tongue | Dork Squad | I'm on The List
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I want him to be Embry!
KEEP HIM.
ImageImage
E<3B
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

ScreamingFanGirl wrote:
nafereti wrote:^^ Oh I know. I was like...what are you doing??
He seem so sweet on the Lex video & after watching that video it was like..WHOA!!
Yeah, that made me think a lottttt differently about him.
I was like, wow. Really? Thats stupid.
oh well.
win some you lose some.
P.S. Nafereti, why did you choose that name? I really like it, I just want to know the meaning behind it.
I'm quite crazy.. haha
Yeah I know what you mean. That's why I said he must be a Gemini...haha

oh I pm you the meaning of my name. thanks by the way!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
bkny
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bkny »

hey nafereti i just read your comment on youtube...hahah anyways i dont think the guy who posted the video really likes fangirl comments cause i read it somewhere that people who are commenting on Krys' video rapping should only comment on the music....anyways so i just asked when is his cd coming out....BTW he isnt a gemini his birthday is on December 10... ;)
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

bkny wrote:hey nafereti i just read your comment on youtube...hahah anyways i dont think the guy who posted the video really likes fangirl comments cause i read it somewhere that people who are commenting on Krys' video rapping should only comment on the music....anyways so i just asked when is his cd coming out....BTW he isnt a gemini his birthday is on December 10... ;)
Haha...really? Oops, well if only I knew before hand. Oh well, I'll comment about the music on other videos were Krys is rapping. I really did like the beat though. It was nice.

Well there goes my theory of him being a Gemini.

Thanks bkny.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
bkny
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bkny »

nafereti wrote:
bkny wrote:hey nafereti i just read your comment on youtube...hahah anyways i dont think the guy who posted the video really likes fangirl comments cause i read it somewhere that people who are commenting on Krys' video rapping should only comment on the music....anyways so i just asked when is his cd coming out....BTW he isnt a gemini his birthday is on December 10... ;)
Haha...really? Oops, well if only I knew before hand. Oh well, I'll comment about the music on other videos were Krys is rapping. I really did like the beat though. It was nice.

Well there goes my theory of him being a Gemini.

Thanks bkny.
no problem! :)
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

i cant believe he's rapping. i pictured him like in a metal band screaming. his bday is Dec.10th? he's a sag then. how old is he?
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
~*teamswitzerland*~
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ~*teamswitzerland*~ »

lol, what a complex guy... he goes by the alter ego of "Smokey Desperado", likes Iron Maiden, wears Spiderman boxers, and raps?!
wow! :lol:
yeah i totally saw him as a screamo guy too, until i watched that video of him rapping.
No offense to all of the Krys-lovers out there, but I think Taylor Lautner is so much better suited to play Jacob Black than Krys is. **duck and cover**
Taylor Lautner. (drool.) That is all. :)
LoveEmmettCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by LoveEmmettCullen »

If your still trying to figure what Krys' last name is, I have stumbled upon it and wow, it sure does go well with his first name. So his full name is Krys Ivory. But I doubt a lot will come up if you search that. I bet Krys Smokey-Desperado would have more searches!
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Phfftt... Team Emmett!
bkny
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bkny »

LoveEmmettCullen wrote:If your still trying to figure what Krys' last name is, I have stumbled upon it and wow, it sure does go well with his first name. So his full name is Krys Ivory. But I doubt a lot will come up if you search that. I bet Krys Smokey-Desperado would have more searches!

yeah...when i googled krys ivory something else came up...but when u look for krys smokey-desperado he comes up...but whatever i dont think the fans should worry what his name really is....to me it doesn't matter...plus maybe in NM his name will be in the credits so i suggest let's just wait for that instead of guessing... ;)