Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Re: Twilight Movie ~Fan reactions

Post by Vanquish »

ive watched the movie heaps of times in the comfort of my own house. download it off the internet at
www.mininova.com

but first you'll need to download a free torrent so you can download twilight in the first place. my ones called Bitlord. google it.
then go to mininova.com and download twilight.
its good quality and doesnt cost anything. :D
i watch it on my comp and ipod all the time. can't get enough. lol.

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:
edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:I guess I'm one of the few who didn't seem to catch the mouthed, "I love you". :( I think its good that they didn't rush into speaking that yet in the movie. Their relationship seemed to have developed a little too fast and hopefully leaving off on the three words takes things a little slow until NM.
I didn't catch it either, I've even seen that clip online since I read that he did that, and it's still hard for me to notice. I see his lips move, and really want to see it, but I don't know if he says "I love you"

Anyone else have a thought on this? I'm DYING to know now :lol:

EDIT ok, I watched it yet again haha, and I guess his lips do move for a second there, and as jazzgirl said, he "barely mouths the words"
After more viewings I'm just about convinced on this. I can't believe I never noticed it before! Have to say, I love how subtle it is, it almost makes it more powerful

If it's true, I have to say, I ADORE that scene even more now. Thanks for posting that!!
HI Team Edward-where can I get that clip on-line? I'd love to see it! (again and again and again :D )
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:HI Team Edward-where can I get that clip on-line? I'd love to see it! (again and again and again :D )
I'm gonna send you a PM ;)
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:
twilightsagaaddict wrote:HI Team Edward-where can I get that clip on-line? I'd love to see it! (again and again and again :D )
can you send it to me too?? :P
i've seen the movie 4 times, but still never catch it...
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

For those of you who didn't notice the "I love you" <sigh!!!>, I can only guess that maybe my husband was correct in saying I spent wwwwaaaaayyyyyyy too much time during my first dozen or so viewings watching Rob to the exclusion of things like Mike asking Bella to prom, or the friends table during the "what if I'm the bad guy" scene. Thankfully, I was eventually able to pull my attention away to see the bigger picture. I can only say that Edward really does dazzle, especially when given life by the incomparable Rob Pattinson. :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

shortstuff wrote:
TeamEdward1918 wrote:
You got it :D
Jazz Girl wrote:Thankfully I can only say that Edward really does dazzle, especially when given life by the incomparable Rob Pattinson. :D
Oh yes he does :lol: Rob was just amazing *sigh*
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Jazz Girl wrote:For those of you who didn't notice the "I love you" <sigh!!!>, I can only guess that maybe my husband was correct in saying I spent wwwwaaaaayyyyyyy too much time during my first dozen or so viewings watching Rob to the exclusion of things like Mike asking Bella to prom, or the friends table during the "what if I'm the bad guy" scene. Thankfully, I was eventually able to pull my attention away to see the bigger picture. I can only say that Edward really does dazzle, especially when given life by the incomparable Rob Pattinson. :D

I'm glad my husband isn't alone with his sentiments! LOL!!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:For those of you who didn't notice the "I love you" <sigh!!!>, I can only guess that maybe my husband was correct in saying I spent wwwwaaaaayyyyyyy too much time during my first dozen or so viewings watching Rob to the exclusion of things like Mike asking Bella to prom, or the friends table during the "what if I'm the bad guy" scene. Thankfully, I was eventually able to pull my attention away to see the bigger picture. I can only say that Edward really does dazzle, especially when given life by the incomparable Rob Pattinson. :D

I'm glad my husband isn't alone with his sentiments! LOL!!
Don't get me wrong. My husband loves the books, and the movie too. He's almost as impressed with Rob as I am. :D But, he'd probably bust a vein if he knew exactly how many times I have seen the film. :twisted:

Maybe your hubby and mine can start their own support group; Twilight Widowers, for men who've lost their wives to beautiful fictional sparkly vampires! :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Remmett_Until_Dusk

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

ok the movie was friggin' amazing, duh!

i fell off my chair when edward kissed bella... :oops:
And screamed when rosalie broke the bowl...
And i've seen it twice...
I made bracelets.

but the more i think about it...
Am i the only person who thinks the director screwed it up a bit?
I mean, the director focused on the action scenes.
so the action scenes were the best action scenes ever!
THE BASEBALL SCENE OMG!
but there was no scenes of edward and bella, if you hadn't read the book, you wouldn't really believe they were in love.
New Moon will be BETTER!
And through all my complaints, it's still one of my favourite movies.
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
shortstuff

Post by shortstuff »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:
shortstuff wrote:
TeamEdward1918 wrote:
You got it :D
thanks, i got your PM! :D
ok so i watched it ( ended up watching the whole movie AGAIN... :lol: ) and then i backtracked and watched that part again..

it seemed to me that he didnt actually mouth the words 'i love you', but rather, opened his mouth as if there was more he wanted to say.. and then decided to just leave it at that. i think someone else explained it well.. that it was almost a tortured whisper.. like he really WANTED to say it, but couldnt bring himself to even go there..

i could be wrong, but thats how i saw it. and i think it kinda worked better that way.. there was still a lot of angst in that moment...