What are you reading

dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: What are you reading

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

Joining the Waterstone's addict list :D

I can't walk past one without running inside and buying a few books! I've recently started to love Charity Shops - good books that can be rare for cheap prices! I don't care where my books come from, just long as I can read them whenever I want :D
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

:lol: yea we do seem to be clogging this thread with our addictions maybe we should request a general book thread for ranting about our addictions BAA anyone? (book addicts anonymous) :D
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I agree! A thread for the crazy book addicts to talk about books in general. Do your family and friends accept your book addiction? My family think im crazy the amount of time and money I spend on books!

dazzlingdynamite: I'm the same with charity shops for books too :oops: Can't beat a book bargain!
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

My friends understand my book craze cos they like a lot of books that i like but my parents keep getting annoyed when i read instead of doing homework (it is my final year of sixth form so rather important) and they threaten me with either taking my laptop away to remove the Lex as a distraction or to take away my books (impossible to do cos ive got well over 200 books) :lol:
I'm staying!!!
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

My parents encourage it - being bookies themselves, particuarly my mum who got me all the classics when I wanted them.
My friends find it kind of weird, how I'm so addicted to books, but a few read Twilight so they know why I get so sucked into that sort of book.

BAA! Yess :) Let's request it :D
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

My friends sort of get it. They read some books but their not as crazy over them as me. They don't understand how I'd rather buy a few books than a new pair of shoes or something (even though I must admit that is a bit hard for me as well because im abit of a fashion addict also, but I love books more so they win everytime!)
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Well i just popped into the Request a Topic thread and asked for the BAA so *fingers crossed* :lol:

Ah i will take book shopping over clothes shopping any day EXCEPT when im in a rare clothes shopping mood but they only last a little while- i can't stand trudging around shops and trying on loads of stuff.

To stay relatively on topic im still trying to finish my book but the Lex is most distracting :lol:
I'm staying!!!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Yeah I'm like Bella in Twilight. My friends are clothes shopping and I'm sitting there impatiently like ''actually erm I'm going to go and check out this book...bye!'' :lol:

Yeah the lex is addictive im torn between reading some more of my book or staying on this...
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

One of my guy friends gave me a book to read today called, "This Lullaby" and it was also the same day where my sister gives me, "Breaking Dawn". Now I'm Stuck. I don't know which to read. Both sound Twilight related! :lol:
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
crazycarrie22
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by crazycarrie22 »

totally with you all with book obsessing. except i can't buy a billion books because i don't have the money for that, but where i live theres a few used books stores which are neat cause i find books i wouldn't have found before probably. :]

right now i'm reading Chosen...from the House of Night series. it's great so far! Next up i'm reading the host... hehe. :] ( i use smiley faces too much )
-I'm on The List-