Showers

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Showers

Post by talirhee »

Black wrote:I can't take cold showers unless it's close to 100 degrees outside.
Okay.... I'm assuming that's farenheit. That would be boiling temperature over here. Haha.

I just got out of a nice, cool shower. And already I'm hot again. =(
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

PhoenixWhitlock wrote:Damn Australia and it's scorching heat! The cold water isn't even cold enough anymore. Haha.
haha i feel sorry for Melbourne, currently have a heatwave that will prolly last a week or longer.
i know you will heal, but i never wanna see you hurt.
~my fan art
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I am sooo weird. I love taking warm showers. They're the best. I can't stand the cold. Even in the summer, I can't stand cold showers. Too cold. I even take hot showers in the summer. :lol:
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Nah you're not wierd much I can't stand cold showers im cold a lot of the time so really warm showers are a must no matter what the season. in the summer it can be a bit cooler but still lukewarm .
Though cold showers are one heck of an effective way to wake yourself up - though it does make your heart stutter a bit when you get in (well at least mine anyway :lol:)
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by littlelamb »

I like to take really warm showers that actually border scalding after I get home from the gym. It's the best feeling in the world to work your butt off, sweat a bunch and then get home and rinse yourself clean. I know it sounds silly buy it makes me feel really healthy and alive! Yay for clean skin :D
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

LadyViolet wrote:Nah you're not wierd much I can't stand cold showers im cold a lot of the time so really warm showers are a must no matter what the season. in the summer it can be a bit cooler but still lukewarm .
Though cold showers are one heck of an effective way to wake yourself up - though it does make your heart stutter a bit when you get in (well at least mine anyway :lol:)
Finally! Someone sees like I do! :D :lol:
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:I am sooo weird. I love taking warm showers. They're the best. I can't stand the cold. Even in the summer, I can't stand cold showers. Too cold. I even take hot showers in the summer. :lol:
I don't think that's weird at all. I think that's what most people do. Probably because peoples' houses are air-conditioned in the summer so it's just as cool as it would be at any other time of the year.

I just took a shower. It was weird because my water kept switching from hot to cold.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Okay so yesterday I said that I needed to take and shower and then my dad says, "But you look clean. Why do you need one." :shock: :shock: :shock:
EWWWWW!!!!!!!
I need a shower every day!! That was really sick of my dad to think otherwise.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

^Wow. I don't think my dad would ever say that. :lol:

I swear I have a unusually high body temperature, I mean, I never get cold, and I can't take a really hot shower, it makes me sick.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I have to have hot showers because I always get cold!
Hmmm I need to go take a shower actually and shave. Haven't done that in a while. :oops:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com