Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Post by Lynzeee »

randomness 10 still in action. amazing.

One more day until I get to read Acheron. I feel like hyperventilating.
There is a freezing FOG warning.. i never understood that.

I feel bad for keeping Mary from homework. Not really but still i thought i would say it.
I passed out last night at like 12 by the way.

Sam~ Rhage is in the gutter waiting for you.

Deven and Allieb- you both have PMs

Hello Morning people(its morning for me)

Its refroze last night, so much fun, but no snow/ice day
too bad.

My husband needs to hurry, A is already late for school. He is so slow.

I will Be around. =)
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

well, here i am again.....:lol:
the thread didn't end, but in my defense, i didn't think i'd be posting until around 3 or so but yea.

so my school was not closed today, even though it really should have been. my solution: i've gone rogue and am skipping!! :twisted: :twisted:
actually, i did TRY to get to school. my mom and i had to go pick up my car from the mechanic (to whom we took the car on monday, which in hindsight was a bad idea considering the storm), but even making it the relatively short distance there in the big, four-wheel-drive suburban was a fricken nightmare. so then we both decided that there was no way i was driving all the way to school, so we just picked up my car and drove home (which was, by the way, another fricken nightmare. i was sliding around going 20 mph. jesus).

so yea, i called my spanish teacher, since i had a quiz and that stupid journal thingy i spent so much time working on last night due today, and she said she didn't blame me for not coming in and that she wasn't very happy about having to come in herself. so she's letting me make up the quiz and such, which is very nice of her.

moral of the story: the people that run my school are idiots and should consider what it would be like for commuters such as myself. just because the sidewalks at school are clear DOES NOT mean it's possible for everyone to get there. really now, if cincinnati public schools got called off because the roads weren't clear, don't you think it would be a smart idea to close the university too? :roll:
idiots...

alright, so now i'm here and trying to figure out what to do with my day. i suppose i could just go back to sleep....or maybe i'll actually be productive (ie: watch more buffy! godsend, that show is). i'll be around....

tata randies!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello Randies..

Randomness 11 is nearly upon us.. this one's lasted so long.

Being back at school means lots of homework... I wish we had snow days here

I hate it when just because you don't have a fake smile plastered across your face something has to be wrong..

I should go eat.. I'm starving. I need a pee first though..

Thousandth post!

Oh and Mary I'll pm you back when I'm back laters..
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
crazycarrie22
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by crazycarrie22 »

dude. i'm seriously loving this snow. three snow days in a row!!!
hehehe. on monday, my creative writing teacher said "I've worked in this district for 13 years and I'd bet we don't have school until Friday," and everyone except me was like "Oh, pshh, right dream on," etc but I believed her and SHE WAS RIGHT!!!
this makes me quite happy. :]

my nephew had a ped. appoitment today. he's 1 year old and he weights 19 lbs. he's small.
-I'm on The List-
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

ok i am absolutely freezing. my feet are so cold and my hands may break off at some point soon.

i have been doing homework since 8am this morning and I am still going.

I paid some of my bills today, which stinks because now i am broke, which means ..well it just sucks.

I really want to take a nap but I cant.

I am a little nervous about my read aloud/lesson plan on Tuesday. I am happy that I am going first though. The fact my teacher is videotaping us kind of bothers me, but whatever. I dont even know where the school is. I have to do a test drive.

I am hungry but there is nothing to eat. Bleh

I hate Facebook chat, it hasnt been working right for a while now and its hard to talk to my lex girls on there.

Ok I am ending my rant now... :roll:
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I'm home. Today has kind of been a crappy day...
It's not that anything bad happened, just one of those days, you feel me?

So the story that I worked soooo hard on last night *cough cough* well... my teacher said it was cheesy. :lol: Which I completely agree with, but she signed off on it, and that's all that mattered.

I have math and english homework, as per usual. :roll:
I don't feel like doing it though, so I probably won't until tomorrow morning...

I need to do some laundry.
and decide what to cook for dinner. I'm thinking something with chicken...

Lily! - I hope tuesday goes well!

Umm I'm listening to Mercy Mercedes - The Perfect Scene. -- Maddy - they are somewhat Power Pop. I don't remember if I ever sent you a link to a Power Pop band... wow that was from a long time ago, hahaha.

I'll be lurking some I guess.
There's nothing else to do.
Love you all
<33
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

thinking about making a new banner.... mine is kinda old....
ok school was kinda fun today we learned how to build bridges ... desighned our own and started a pwoerpoint on our dream vacation...
i cant wait for a mod to come on its driving me crazy... i want to no if we are going to have a team alice thread... ohhh well good things are worth waiting for... i am going to get some chocolate... right now... i love it!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Oh thanks Shel. haha and you never did send me a link to power pop...
he like that song :D

Anyway someone at school wanted to read my magazine. The Rob and Taylor one and when I passed it to him it broke. Like the cover fell off....
But then I taped it and then he stapled it for me so...

Ya I love how are site is coming. Check it out!

http://www.obsessed.weebly.com

I really want to read The next book in The House of Night series but I have to wait til march... blah...

Oh and random question:
If you could meet any celebrity in the world who would it be?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

HEYYYY. woww. im surprised that this is still here!! shockerrr. haha
so last night i went to bed in sheer panic, I thought i had my algebra 2 final today. and i didnt study.
good god. :? that is probably one of my hardest classes.
so i was on the bus studying my butt off, then i was in front of my locker feverishly shredding my textbook to pieces, then i walked into the classroom to see everyone perfectly calm with their desks still in clusters. yea... long convo. short.... the midterm is on monday. bitter-sweet moment right there!! haha.

so that was the main event in my day. haha. then i sat through boring class after boring class!! haha.
BUT luckily tomorrow i get to have journalism and gym... yay. =]=] EASY DAY!! =]=]

hmm business as usual:

MADDY: to answer your question... the obvious answers would be the twilight cast, but i would also like to meet Martina McBride.... i love her, oh and of course the wonderful Tom Brady... premarriage (which is soon :( ) haha
DEVEN: im PMed you girlie... details please!
MARY: oh yea i PMed you too.... haha good job on ditching! sounds like something i would do.... well that is when i can ACTUALLY drive.
LYNZ: thank you soooo much... haha i PMed you too! =]=] (lots of PMing today!)
AYAN: haha that bugs me a little too. (the smile thing) people always ask me.... an i have to say: I'm fine more than necessary. haha oh well. at least it means people care about my happiness!!

hmm i suppose that is it. haha. well now this is probably my third time saying goodbye to this Randomness, but goodbyeeee!! haha i loved you. haha. next one will be fun ( :D )

byeeeee loverrrssss =]=]
<3
Allie

J'aime être au hasard.- I love being random.
yayy =]=]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

maddy<3twilight wrote: If you could meet any celebrity in the world who would it be?
Oh Maddy, never ask me this question! Can I say Heath Ledger? I'm doing a report on him for writing class... a report on someone deceased. (1 year and a week, RIP)

My school's Spelling Bee was today. It was pathetic... the girl won by spelling nirvana. :roll: I could spell that in my sleep! I wasn't in it because I spelled botanist like botonist. Whatever.

Cillian Murphy is gorgeous...

I'm going rock climbing tomorrow... I hope I can climb well... I don't feel too good.

I explained to my friend who Harley Quinn is. She is the bomb diggity...

I feel the need to watch Batman. Byesies!

P.S. This is probably goodbye to Randomness 10...
List, Gnat ♥