General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

It certainly would be interesting. I wonder how the vampires would react to that if their child was human though?
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

Ichigo Kitty wrote:It certainly would be interesting. I wonder how the vampires would react to that if their child was human though?
And I wonder how they would deal with raising the child near it's "great uncles and great aunts" since if he/she ever fell down, the blood would probably be an issue

Maybe it's skin would be tougher like Nessie's or it would heal quickly like Jake

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
Ichigo Kitty

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

Too bad SM is done writing the Twilight Saga or she would probably write about it, but it has to end someday... sadly...
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
macfaerie
Settled in Forks

Post by macfaerie »

renesmeecarlie wrote:
Ichigo Kitty wrote:It certainly would be interesting. I wonder how the vampires would react to that if their child was human though?
And I wonder how they would deal with raising the child near it's "great uncles and great aunts" since if he/she ever fell down, the blood would probably be an issue

Maybe it's skin would be tougher like Nessie's or it would heal quickly like Jake
As we all know, Jacob's - dog blood - smells awful to the vampires (how nessie stands is I will never know, must be a love thing)
And Bells - Flowery Sweet blood - smells Wonderful to the vampires (when she is human), But we don’t know how nesses’ blood smells and if the "Aunts & Uncles" can stand to be around Bella and nessie then why not their grand niece or nephew.

and even if the child couldn’t change into a wolf or be a vampire doesn’t mean it wouldn’t have any of its mom or dad chromosomal traits. things that are imbedded in the chromosomes.
An Eternal Kiss, Given By a Dark Angel
MAL - 1995

Macfaerie
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

if sm did ever write stuff from nessy's POV and she had a child with jake i would loveit is the child ended up like half human and 1/4 vamp and 1/4 shape-shifter-that would be soo funny
a half human who feeds off animal blood-who longs for human blood who has incredibly pale skin can turn into a wolf! how awesome!!!
well, thats just me, would prob never happen but i would love to see if it did!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
omegawolf3
Settled in Forks

Post by omegawolf3 »

Could we solve this with a Punnet square????
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

Probably... Anybody up to it? :lol:

It would be hard to classify all the characteristics and stuff. Maybe we can convince stephenie to do so.

But can renesmee even have a child? Her body doesn't change anymore when she is the age she would most likely have a child.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Trey
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Trey »

Who knows? (besides Stephenie) she has human characteristics and vamp chracteristics....maybe she got the female characteristics? That would be very cool.

Thats just another reason why i think Nessie has got it in the bag. She doesnt sparkle as vividly has her parents so she can be seen in the sun. Also she can eat\drink both food and blood. It would be interesting to be able to read someone else looking at them when Nessie hits her full maturity to. Just so we could see how this person viewed them (just like Bella did), to see how someone else would describe Nessie. She has physical differences then the vamps....i just think it would be interesting for the unknown narrator to describe the girl who looks different from the rest.
PROUD TWI-GUY!

Vampgrl_11 best friend!!

macfaerie
Settled in Forks

Post by macfaerie »

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:Probably... Anybody up to it? :lol:

It would be hard to classify all the characteristics and stuff. Maybe we can convince stephenie to do so.

But can renesmee even have a child? Her body doesn't change anymore when she is the age she would most likely have a child.

Very good point. At the end it is clarified that she will stop growing after about 10 years.
An Eternal Kiss, Given By a Dark Angel
MAL - 1995

Macfaerie
jacobblacksgirl
Location: Riding motocycles with Jacob........Cliff diving with Jacob, Embry, Quil, and Sam

Post by jacobblacksgirl »

How does Bella and Edward feel about their daughter begin a hybrid vampire???
I got my werewolf boy.