The Dating Thread--take 2

keds723
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by keds723 »

edward x lover wrote: My Update type thing:
Greg and his family minus his sister are going on vacation next week and they invited me to come but my mom won't let me. Her exact words were "You are too serious with him to go anywhere over night I don't want you to end up like his sister." Wow where's the trust mom?? Anyway Greg's parents made his sister move into one of those teen pregnancy houses. I feel really bad for Greg because he was close with her and now he can't even look at her anymore. So Feb. 14th is the Valentines Day dance. Girls choice =] I got a really pretty pink dress and the sleeves are spagetti straps made of little red crystal hearts. =] And my dance competition is next weekend and Greg promised he would come if they got back in time. Lucky guy gets to go to Mexico but he promised it wouldn't be any fun without me.
Are you kidding me?!?! That's a horrible thing to say! I've never heard of a teen pregnancy house, but I hope she's getting more support there than she is at home. That's so depressing.

I miss Valentine's dances...is Greg your boyfriend, or is he just a guy you like? (Sorry I'm new to the thread...I need to catch up!)
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Wolf-Girl90 wrote:Stupid x lamb Thank you for the welcome and I'm sorry that you were ill! I had the measles a couple of weeks ago so that was nasty! Well I'm sorry to say the only cute guy in y life is my best friend! He is the hottest gu in the school and girls get jelous and spread umours about us! None of them are ever true and we try to laugh it off but it gets annoying!
Thanks, girl! I'm sure that is annoying. But, to be honest...those girls just make themselves look really petty when they spread rumors. And that's so unattractive. So if they ever want to be looked at twice by a guy, they should probably grow up. XD :lol: Do you like him as more than a friend though? Hmm? ;)
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Keds- I'm a singer(in many ensembles for that, lots of solos), violinist, handbell ringer(A5, B5), and pianist. I think I covered all of them, I play a little guitar but only for my self enjoyment, I just randomly strum strings and look through the two books I have on guitars. That's about it, my parents got home cllose to midnight and I got myself to turn the volume all the way up and was holding my cross necklace I use for accolyting(crucifer, if you call it that) and my cell phone, it was pretty hilarious. I'm happy cause my acne is clearing up a bit now and mederma has worked on the scars I have from my mother popping them, the Valentines Dance is soonish and my birthday is on Tuesday so pretty hyped up about that. I have to sing evensong tommorow then go to a superbowl party(I can't wear my Eagle's jersey unforunately). A guy that I saw at the families party last time he might be there, he was cute too and was staring me alot.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

For the new people who asked questions:
1. Yes she is keeping the baby and I think she is marrying the guy (who is her BF since 6th grade, they planned on getting married too even if this didn't happen)
2. Yes Greg is my boyfriend and we have been going out for 6 months but I have known him awhile.

Hope this helps and WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

Not. In. A. Good. Mood. I apologize.

PSUGAR:
I hope you got all that paranormal activity sorted out! And seeing S is always a plus. :] Glad your Spanish midterm is going well so far! Hope you're doing well, hon. :]

VK:
I totally feel you about the Sixteen Candles/crushes thing. :/ Sorting your brain out is good, though. I, for one, have a very jumbled head at the moment, and doing what you're doing (listening to music and consuming delicious beverages) is a good thing. I hope you can sort everything out, all your feelings and such. You'll feel a lot better and you'll know how to proceed. Well, you've got all weekend, so use it wisely. :]

LILY:
Welcome to our thread! :] I'm Christine. Your relationship sounds amazing, I'm really happy for you! If you have any good stories or anything at all you'd like to share with us, please feel free. :]

GENNY:
Welcome to our thread! :] I'm Christine. And really, if you have any love tales you find remotely interesting, tell us because we'll probably eat them up haha. So share anything you'd like to share and if you'd like to give advice, too, that's great. :] Oh, and I totally know what you mean about people spreading rumors about you and guy friends... People do that about me all the time. It's so obnoxious... But hey, it certainly is fun to laugh at, huh? :]

MARIE:
Haha Johnny Depp in Home Depot... That's a great picture! ;] I'm sorry you're sick, I hope you feel better very soon! :]

LEE:
Sounds like things are going well with Greg, minus his sister being sent away... That's awful. :[ I really do hope things work out with her, even if she is a tad bit evil to you. ;] Sorry your mom wouldn't let you go on vacation with his family, but hey, she's just being a mom. It's her job. But your dress sounds really cute, I'm sure you and Greg will have lots of fun at the dance! And I hope he gets to come cheer you on at your competition, too. I can't believe you guys have been together for six months... Time flies! Haha. :]

KRISTEN:
Sounds like you really thought it through and are happy with your decision, so I'm happy for you. :] Glad you're doing well. :]

Update:
Ah, jeez. I have GOT TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE. I've been trapped here for the past FIVE DAYS. The only places I've been to are Dairy Queen and Michael's Craft Store... And I haven't seen anyone but my family. I am SO SICK OF MY MOTHER. I can't even tell you. She won't LEAVE ME ALONE and we just keep fighting. I'm going crazy in here! I'm just in a horrible mood and they're saying we might not have school again Monday, but honestly, I'm PRAYING FOR SCHOOL! Yeah, it's that bad. I haven't even texted anyone in the past 24 hours (very out-of-character for me) much less boys.
I'M. GOING. INSANE.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

lovemesomecullenss- I live near a Revolutionary War training camp where lots of people have died, you can hear gun shots sometimes and see fires near the reconstructed cabins. Yeah my midterm is good I do the next set of it on Monday. The thing about tommorow is I get bored of football fast, it's amazing if I can stay past the first quater(I go in for commercials of course), so I'm going to make my friends have their cell phones so I can text them the whole entire time(I hope I don't go deaf from the yelling of forty year old men)
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
goymer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by goymer »

I've made a decision and, no offence meant, screw you guys who told me not to text this girl (now known as L) :lol: If I was going to call her or talk to her in person it would take weeks for me to work out what to say, and even longer to pluck up the courage to say it. But I've always been able to open up better whilst texting :? The one time I ever thought I was getting really close to someone (it was a few years ago, and I was young and naive), I was able to talk about things with her when texting that I'd be far too embarased to talk about in person.
"Leah, you don't like me. I don't like you"
"Thank you Captain Obvious"

NBOAD and proud (ish...)

Part of the Gen Y Lexily
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Marie and everyone else thank you so much for welcoming me to the thread.

My relationship is by far perfect. We definitely have our ups and downs, and we have been through a lot together.

We meet about 4 years ago. We were working in the same place and I had a boyfriend at the time. Greg(my man) was the IT guy and I would always see him in passing and we would say hi to each other and what not, but I never thought of anything of it because I had a boyfriend at the time and I am a faithful girlfriend. So one day we had a huge meeting in the same place for the company and afterwards Greg came up to me and asked me if i wanted a ride back down to our building. So I said yes, because I didnt want to walk and we talked on the way down to the other building which took all of 5 minutes. And that was it for a while. Then one day I get an email from him asking me if I wanted to go to lunch with him and he specifically said that it wasnt a date and what not so I went. We had the best hour and we found out we had a lot in common and I told him about my boyfriend and he was such a gentleman about it. But after that lunch I started to really like him and we would go to lunch everyday and just talk and talk. around the 2nd month we started talking my boyfriend at the time and i were having problems and things just didnt look like they would work out so i started backing away for a little bit just to clear my head and whatever. I told Greg how i was feeling and he totally understood. I was going back and forth for a while because I really really liked Greg and I still liked my boyfriend but i really couldnt see a future with him. One day when I was really like loosing it Greg sent me an email at work and there was a song attached as a file. and it said " I want you to listen to this song and I dont want you to make any decisions because this is just how I feel" I opened it and it was Alanis Morrisette's Head over Feet and the lyrics go like this if you dont know it "Youve already won me over in spite of me and dont be surprised if i love you for all that you are, i couldnt help it its all your fault" lol. I started to hysterically cry because no one has ever done that for me before. A few days after that email i broke up with the guy i was with and Greg and i started officially dating 2 months after that. And thats how it all began :)
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

^^^^ omg our MEN have the same name!!! haha
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

haha thats really funny! yep his name is Greg but I call him Greggy!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3