Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by yanjan3 »

New question:
If Edward didn't exist (*shudders*), would Bella and Jake end up together? would they have a normal life?

I think Bella and Jake would've ended up together, Jake was Bella's human and normal life soulmate.
But, if you think about it, there is still a possibility that the other Cullens would live near Forks; so Jacob, being the descendant of Ephraim Black, would still turn into a werewolf.
So will they end up together? very probable.
normal? maybe not.
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

If Edward didn't exist (*shudders*), would Bella and Jake end up together? would they have a normal life?
yes i think that they would have normal life couse they were spose to be soulmates but edward came(glad of it) and i dont think that the wolves would be wolves anymore becouse the cullens would probably live in with the denali clan but i dont think that they would have a normal life with him being an indian and her not
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

If Edward didn't exist (*shudders*), would Bella and Jake end up together? Would they have a normal life?

I think they would have ended up together. Renesmee wouldn't exist so Jake wouldn't imprint on her. Also, as they said in Eclipse, being together is effortless for them. Their lives would be more normal than Edward and Bella, since Jake would eventually start aging again, but they definitely would not have normal lives.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

ok i ahve another question=

if Edward had never come back in New Moon do you think that Bella and Jacob would be together
I think that they would have gotten together for sure but i also think that victoria would have gotten to bella so it wouldnt ahve lasted long
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

if Edward had never come back in New Moon do you think that Bella and Jacob would be together

I think eventually, if Edward never came back, Bella would try to make Jacob happy; she does love him but not as much as she loves Edward. But I don't really think that she would stop loving Edward the way she does.

As for Victoria, I think survival for Bella would be a little bleak with the newborn vampire army and all; but maybe Sam, Jacob and the rest of the pack will figure something out, ya never know...
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
jacobblacksgirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Riding motocycles with Jacob........Cliff diving with Jacob, Embry, Quil, and Sam

Post by jacobblacksgirl »

I wanna join the Team Bella....I get clumsy just like her....I even trip over my own two feet.....Shoot I would even lose my head if it wasn't attached lol
I got my werewolf boy.
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

welcome to team switzerland jacobblacksgirl wow that is a mothful ya get a nickname we can call you and this really isnt a discussion since there arent many people on here so tell everybody you can to join i also am clumsy like bella my mom says that i cant walk good and if i was in a clumsy walking contest i would win :lol: and the wierd thing is i look just like her and i was born on september 13 wierd huh
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
\/Brittany\/

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^That is weird!

Welcome jacobblacksgirl! I fell going to school yesterday because we just got an ice storm. As soon as I fell, some dude behind me fell, too! So don't feel bad about being clumsy :)
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

gosh that is soooooo funny brittany :lol: :lol: :lol: a couple of days ago a friend o fmine slipped and fell in front of me so i started to laugh then i fell then someone else luaghed and fell and that just kept on happining my friends say i am just like bella seith her clumsiness i hate broomball at school people just say away from me even the teacher keeps his distance (i may have bopped him on the head with a couple of rackets )
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
\/Brittany\/

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

ravenGirl2468 wrote:gosh that is soooooo funny brittany :lol: :lol: :lol: a couple of days ago a friend o fmine slipped and fell in front of me so i started to laugh then i fell then someone else luaghed and fell and that just kept on happining my friends say i am just like bella seith her clumsiness i hate broomball at school people just say away from me even the teacher keeps his distance (i may have bopped him on the head with a couple of rackets )
Haha! :lol: I feel for ya! Also, the dude who fell behind me was my ex! Later on in calculus I was thinking about the sound it made and how it must have looked from a birds eye view and I started laughing. My teacher looked at me like I was crazy for laughing out of nowhere.