Click for Forum Rules
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

DumBumm wrote:
edward'sstupidlamb wrote:
DumBumm wrote:
edward'sstupidlamb wrote:Ok well I'm kinds off topic here... But I'd like annasophia as jane she's the only actress I can see with a different part in more than one movie. And you guys who didn't like how some of the other actors were prodakota, well what else are they gonna say? "Oh Im not a huge dakota fan" then suddenly they'll be dakota haters and they think she's a terrible actress. The media really doesn't leave them with much options. Maybe they do like her I'm just sayin. But on topic... Solman is so dedicated they can't get rid of him!
I still wanna be jane LOL :D
;) sorry i don't understand

As for Solomon, they cant change actors, this is so stupid, Chris really likes to change alot of actors for the movie!! :evil:
I'M TEAM SOLOMON FOR NEW MOON!!!

Yea sorry that was a little unclear mybad :oops: What I'm saying (is this what you mean?) is alot of people earlier were saying that they don't like how peter kellan and ashley are on " team Dakota." so I'm saying that of course they're going to say that! If they don't you know all those reporter people will twist their words around and make them seem really rude and obnoxious. Remember with the whole kristen saying bad stuff about the fans, but the reporter guy just twisted her word around? I'm pretty sure nobody wants that to happen to them. But who knows? Maybe they really do like her, it's just a theory.
As for me Im just not seeing her as jane. She's a great actress but I don't know... if she got I though it wouldn't be the end of the world I bet she'd do pretty well. I probobly sad cause I really want to be jane, sigh LOL I'll be Maggie in bd =).
And as for Solmon he needs to stay!

Oh, i get were your coming from, and i agree, they have to watch what they say, if i were in there shoes i'd say the same thing.
But i wouldn't lie, i think Dakota is one great actress, shes so beautiful, but like you said i don't see her as jane, but that doesn't mean i don't like her, i think shes great.
I'm in total agreement! Dakota is a great actress but I just don't see ehr as Jane!
I always imagined a 12 year old Emma Watson as Jane.
I thought she had the grace that Jane supposedly had. I don't think Dakota has it!
She is a very good actress though! :D
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Dakota ,as you said, doesn't look like Jane or can't possibly play a Jane we could see without remembering that they were sweethearts.
What about Abigail Breslin or Jodelle Ferland?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Oh wow I never thought of her she'd be great... Well not so much anymore, but yeah
And dummbumm what was that thing about jodelle? Why were people mad at her? I think she'd be a great Jane, even though I still want to be jane lol :D
Image Image
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

Well I agree with all of the cast that has so far been selected; however, from the characters that have not yet been selected or confirmed I would like:

Jane = Dakota Fanning
Aro = Jenson Ackles (Supernatural)
Leah Clearwater = Kristen Kreuk (Smallville)

I also think that Cammille Belle would be great as one of the female Volturi!! She is in the upcoming movie Push and is HAWT!

Does anyone else like my selection or do you think its whacked?
I am a faithfull Twi-Guy!
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I like the selection. Except for one that I don't think is good but I love her acting anyway.*Coughs*Dakota*Coughs*
I don't think they'll cast Leah but I'm sure they have to because she's still in the book. Like when Bella is at Jake's house for the get together and she is on the phone.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
Lorabell
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Lorabell »

twi-nerd wrote:I like the selection. Except for one that I don't think is good but I love her acting anyway.*Coughs*Dakota*Coughs*
I don't think they'll cast Leah but I'm sure they have to because she's still in the book. Like when Bella is at Jake's house for the get together and she is on the phone.
Meh, but Leah is kind of a minor point in NM - she could easily be worked in for Eclipse without much effort. I like the idea of Kristen Kreuk though, she's pretty and similarly annoying - she was always so whiny in Smallville, lol... just me?!

As long as Solomon's kept around I don't mind :D
Lorabell

SIGN the New Moon Cast PETITION!
http://www.TeamSolomon.weebly.com
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

Kristen Kreuk? :roll:
i think she should stick to smallville. leah's native american so i think they should get a native american actress or at least someone who looks native american.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

t_feva wrote:Kristen Kreuk? :roll:
i think she should stick to smallville. leah's native american so i think they should get a native american actress or at least someone who looks native american.
for real...TINSEY KOREY is prefect for the role of Leah. She has the look and everything!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

edward'sstupidlamb wrote:Oh wow I never thought of her she'd be great... Well not so much anymore, but yeah
And dummbumm what was that thing about jodelle? Why were people mad at her? I think she'd be a great Jane, even though I still want to be jane lol :D
I have no idea, i went on the petition, and there were people bashing her... have no idea why.
But i think it was from the same person, cause if you look at the time it's only 5 mins different from the other post.s :? idk
Lorabell
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Lorabell »

t_feva wrote:Kristen Kreuk? :roll:
Oh - authentic NA actors over "hollywood" names for sure!
Lorabell

SIGN the New Moon Cast PETITION!
http://www.TeamSolomon.weebly.com