Your strangest crush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Your strangest crush

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

I'm with you guys on Tiger Beat. I bought it just for the pictures :oops:
My friends and I all went and saw that movie Now and Then just because of the scene where the boys are all naked by the lake. I think that was Devon Sawa? But we felt so sneaky getting a peek of their bums!
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
menner
Wandering Through Town

Post by menner »

mrsedwardcullen wrote:I'm with you guys on Tiger Beat. I bought it just for the pictures :oops:
My friends and I all went and saw that movie Now and Then just because of the scene where the boys are all naked by the lake. I think that was Devon Sawa? But we felt so sneaky getting a peek of their bums!
Devon Sawa. I saw it at the movies, and you could see more than their bums at the angle the director had the camera at. A friend at the time pointed it out to me. It never occurred to me to look. :shock: :roll:
"I'll meet you in the water"
twistarlighter
Settled in Forks

Post by twistarlighter »

mrsedwardcullen wrote:I don't know if anyone remembers, but I used to have a HUGE crush on Trent from Daria. Does anyone know that show? I was in love with him. Oh yeah, and Aladin when I was in sixth grade lol!
HHAAH I REMEMBER THAT SHOW!
Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
twistarlighter
Settled in Forks

Post by twistarlighter »

kl1028 wrote:david bowie in labyrinth
ME 2!!!

AND CLOUD FROM FINAL FANTASY 7 ADVENT CHILDREN HE WAS SOOOO HOT ..I KNOW HE IS AN ANIME BUT GEEZZZ THEY SURE MAKE HIM FINE! :mrgreen:
Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Psychicpoptarts wrote:
jaspercookie wrote:ANDERSON COOPER!!! <3333333333

Haha. But, really, I love Anderson despite the age gap. :oops:
I thought I was the only one who thought Anderson Cooper is amazingly... beautiful! It's the eyes that get me! And his smile!!
OH MY GOD, I'M NOT ALONE! I've seriously always thought he was lovely. But I just thought I was being weird.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

twistarlighter wrote:
kl1028 wrote:david bowie in labyrinth
ME 2!!!

AND CLOUD FROM FINAL FANTASY 7 ADVENT CHILDREN HE WAS SOOOO HOT ..I KNOW HE IS AN ANIME BUT GEEZZZ THEY SURE MAKE HIM FINE! :mrgreen:
OMG!!! I used to love David Bowie!!!!!!!!!

ummm......... who else?
Oh! I used to love Crackle from the rice crispies commercial :oops:
List, Gnat ♥
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

twistarlighter wrote:
mrsedwardcullen wrote:I don't know if anyone remembers, but I used to have a HUGE crush on Trent from Daria. Does anyone know that show? I was in love with him. Oh yeah, and Aladin when I was in sixth grade lol!
HHAAH I REMEMBER THAT SHOW!
I'm so glad you remember! I thought that I was all alone!
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
manda87
Settled in Forks

Post by manda87 »

thats so funny so many people liked david bowie. I couldnt have been any older than 7 when I watched that movie and I dont know what it was but I loved him. Oh and johnny depp in edward sissorhand, I dont know what was wrong with me as a child haha.
"To every word of love I heard you whisper, the raindrops seem to play a sweet refrain.”
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

manda87 wrote:thats so funny so many people liked david bowie. I couldnt have been any older than 7 when I watched that movie and I dont know what it was but I loved him. Oh and johnny depp in edward sissorhand, I dont know what was wrong with me as a child haha.
Yeah I was probably like 7 too. My brother bought me that movie for my seventh bday, and for christmas he bought me the book Wicked. My mom took the book away from me. A little inapropriate for a seven year old lol
I loved johnny depp too, until Pirates cuz then EVERYONE loved him and it got annoying. grrr
OOHHHH I used to be in love with Jim Carrey too!
List, Gnat ♥
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

menner wrote:
Elizabeth wrote:
menner wrote:Ok, so this is really going to date me...

My not so weird crush when I was a tween/teen, etc. was Jonathon Taylor Thomas, Prince William, the white power ranger, and the guy who played Casper...Devon Sawa. Oh yeah, 1997, Mrs. Brown, seeing his cute bum...Gerard Butler. Yeah, I still have a major crush on that guy. he played in PS I Love You and Phantom of the Opera.
OMG!! JTT! I haven't heard of him in years! I'm dating myself too. Only us twentysomethings would know about that nickname. My sister loved White Ranger, or should we say green?!! You are talking about Tommy right (Jason David Frank)? I had a thing for Jason (Austin St.John) the red ranger. Devon Sawa was big with Casper. I think my sister had posters of all these guys and Matthew Lawrence on her wall from Tiger Beat and all those teen mags. You brought me back to good memories, thank you!

LOL!!! I use to buy Tiger Beat. I laugh at myself NOW. Actually, when I read what people here are writing about Robert Pattinson, it brings me back to my goo-goo eyed, boy loving memories. It also makes me roll my eyes, because their crushes will eventually wear with time, just like mine.

Yeah, the Green Ranger was hot. Matthew Lawrence was on my girly pink wall too. It drove my sister crazy, because she had band posters on the other side of our room. Have you ever heard of Jonathon Brandis? Man, I loved that kid. He played in Lady Bugs. It is really too bad what happened to him.
I remember Jonathan! My sister and I were sad to hear of his suicide. She loved him! Man, we were like the only little kids I knew that watched Seaquest. I loved LadyBugs, it was a funny film.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back