Your strangest crush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
menner
Wandering Through Town

Re: Your strangest crush

Post by menner »

Elizabeth wrote:
menner wrote:
Elizabeth wrote:
menner wrote:Ok, so this is really going to date me...

My not so weird crush when I was a tween/teen, etc. was Jonathon Taylor Thomas, Prince William, the white power ranger, and the guy who played Casper...Devon Sawa. Oh yeah, 1997, Mrs. Brown, seeing his cute bum...Gerard Butler. Yeah, I still have a major crush on that guy. he played in PS I Love You and Phantom of the Opera.
OMG!! JTT! I haven't heard of him in years! I'm dating myself too. Only us twentysomethings would know about that nickname. My sister loved White Ranger, or should we say green?!! You are talking about Tommy right (Jason David Frank)? I had a thing for Jason (Austin St.John) the red ranger. Devon Sawa was big with Casper. I think my sister had posters of all these guys and Matthew Lawrence on her wall from Tiger Beat and all those teen mags. You brought me back to good memories, thank you!

LOL!!! I use to buy Tiger Beat. I laugh at myself NOW. Actually, when I read what people here are writing about Robert Pattinson, it brings me back to my goo-goo eyed, boy loving memories. It also makes me roll my eyes, because their crushes will eventually wear with time, just like mine.

Yeah, the Green Ranger was hot. Matthew Lawrence was on my girly pink wall too. It drove my sister crazy, because she had band posters on the other side of our room. Have you ever heard of Jonathon Brandis? Man, I loved that kid. He played in Lady Bugs. It is really too bad what happened to him.
I remember Jonathan! My sister and I were sad to hear of his suicide. She loved him! Man, we were like the only little kids I knew that watched Seaquest. I loved LadyBugs, it was a funny film.

I know. I felt really bad that felt like that was the only way out. I loved Seaquest and Lady Bugs. I actually sent him a letter at his height of fame. I never heard back from him.
"I'll meet you in the water"
VampgirlWolfgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by VampgirlWolfgirl »

My Teacher. Yeah, weird I know. And ironic, right? I mean you read about it in books but you never think you could have a crush on your on teacher. He was young by the way. I only thought he was cute, and nice, nothing more. lol.
"I am a vampire girl, and yet I am a wolf girl. Don't make me ever choose between the two."
~VampgirlWolfgirl
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

strangest crush? that would be the man that is currently my husband, lol I never went for his type...hes a cowboy and im a complete city girl...usually went for the football players or baseball players, city guys, that sorta thing...well hes the complete opposite of what i normally liked, and needless to say it worked out! lol
Psychicpoptarts
Wandering Through Town

Post by Psychicpoptarts »

VampgirlWolfgirl wrote:My Teacher. Yeah, weird I know. And ironic, right? I mean you read about it in books but you never think you could have a crush on your on teacher. He was young by the way. I only thought he was cute, and nice, nothing more. lol.
I had a crush on one of my teachers too! :)
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

I used to have a crush on one of my teachers too. And then at one of my jobs, I had a huge crush on one of our managers. Weird, I know, but I couldn't help it. He made me giggle like a little school girl every time he came around. I think he thought that it was funny.
I also had a crush on the New Kids on the Block (the first time they were around) I don't even remember which one but all I know is that it was the first concert I ever went to and I was absolutely smitten!
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

I know a few people who are totally in love with Snape, and I always found it interesting. LOL. I just think he looks... dirty with his greasy hair. LOL.

My weirdest crush (aside from being utterly obsessed with Edward) would have to have been Pacey from Dawson's Creek. Yes, another fictional character. But to be honest, I've never been as into a character as I am with Edward.
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
Doodle
Learning to Love Green

Post by Doodle »

la_tua_cantante wrote:I know a few people who are totally in love with Snape, and I always found it interesting. LOL. I just think he looks... dirty with his greasy hair. LOL.
:oops: I love him too, :) But to be fair I think it's more fanfiction Snape. He usually washes his hair in them.
"because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever"
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

^ Snape does a lot of things in fanfictions that he doesn't do in books.

Personally, I find fanfiction really, really amusing because a lot of it's really ridiculous. Not so much the Harry Potter ones, but the Real-Person Fics sometimes get me peeing in my pants laughing over how unrealistic they are.
Doodle
Learning to Love Green

Post by Doodle »

Hehe, deffinately. I've read a couple of MCR ones and they are ridiculous. Although, I get weirded out by them as it's real people, unlike the HP/Twilight ones where they're not.
"because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever"
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

ok so apparently i missed the prev. posts about JTT and jonathan brandis...yea i had a massive crush on JTT when i was a kid, oh and totally Devon Sawa...maybe it was the hair...they all sorta had a similar do. lol