Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: If there is a New Moon

Post by Lynzeee »

i have found new moon fan made trailers and short videos and its really making me wish that Steven strait was Jacob(he is so damn fine) he is exactly what i pictured as jacob(except with more of a tan) taylor is a cute kid and all.. but unless he has some serious typical teenager boy growth spurt i dont think he will work for jacob in new moon.. but he is young and will probably grow a foot or more before they film new moon.. but steven strait.. he is just jacob .. all the way.. MM MMM .. But back to my point before i got caught up in steven strait hotness..
the New moon movie should be really good.. i hope the wolves are as big as i imagine them to be!! and the Cliff scene should be awesome ! but unlike the videos i've seen i doubt she will be wearing a WHITE dress.. yeah right bella in a dress..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

I really think Twilight will be a box office hit. It's already got such a huge fan base. I think that they will green light "New Moon" after the first few weeks of Twilight being out. I think it would really be an excellent movie. I do agree that their chosen Jacob would really need to do some growing!
fang1/3
Settled in Forks

Post by fang1/3 »

yeah I think if New Moon gets the go ahead they should film soon
the actors are only getting older and playing imortal parts..well just doesn't work
Edward'sbride
Settled in Forks

Post by Edward'sbride »

waiting for a meteor wrote:
What i'm thinking is that they'll occasionally shift to Edward in the movie. Giving us insight as to what the heck he was doing and going through while he was away...so i'm definitely on the edge of my seat for that!
I hope they will do that. That extra on Edward which SM wrote was brilliant, very touching.
But I fear they might combine NM and Eclipse and make BD the third move. :?
Iagree! The extras SM did were great, i hope they insert them in the movie.Especially, when Rosalie calls him.
I'm thinking they'll make breaking Dawn two movies, because it's so long, who knows?
i just can''t wait to see what they do, with New Moon. Heck, Twilight too! can't wait untill November 21st!
Edward'sbride
Settled in Forks

Post by Edward'sbride »

malaz wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
waiting for a meteor wrote: I hope they will do that. That extra on Edward which SM wrote was brilliant, very touching.
But I fear they might combine NM and Eclipse and make BD the third move. :?

BLASPHEMY!! :evil: i swear i'd seriously injure someone if they ended up doing that
i would go on a killing spree. seriously.

but no, i thinkt hey're shooting new moon and eclipse back to back and then releasing new moon 2009 and eclipse 2010 so the vampires don't age!
Duh! I didn't think about that. Though we do wish otherwise, the actor's are only human an they do age. so they probally will do them back to back.
Awesome!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

well its not like harry potter were you start them when you are 10/11 .. the characters(other then jacob) are all pretty much grown.. im watching X-men the last stand they showed a 20 year flash back with Professor X they made him look SUPER young in it.. so they can do things like that.. in movies BUT back to back to back would be freaking SWEET!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
asheneyed
Settled in Forks

Post by asheneyed »

Lynzeee wrote:I think that new moon as a movie could probably be the hardest movie on all of us.. Really i dont think there is a single person that didnt feel Bella's Pain.. i mean everything you were reading about her Holding herself together literally.. i felt for her........i think that most of the female fans will be crying there eyes out during the movie.. i really hope its made.. i hope they are all made.. :mrgreen:
I totally agree with you. The most important thing in New Moon, for me, is the emotion. If they get that right, it can cover a multitude of other sins they may or may not commit.
Come join the campaign:
genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile »

GoldEyesSilentHeart wrote:I heard that the only way they would make New Moon into a movie, is if the box office numbers for Twilight were good. So I told all my friends that are going to see the movie with me that if the box office numbers aren't good, we're going to see the movie over and over and over just to help raise the numbers, lol. :mrgreen:
I'm already making plans to see it at least twice, opening weekend :D I've even offer to pay my brother's ticket, it's the only way he said he would see it :roll:
I'm gonna cry sooooo much in the theater.
...haaa! I think...wait no...i know that if they make NEW MOON i will have to take a box of Kleenex tissues with me to the movie theater, no question about it! I would be looking forward to Bella's danger seeking moments, especially the cliff dive!
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

i'd love for there to be a new moon. That would be fantastic. I looked it up on IMDB, and it said something about a 2010 release. But it hasn't got the green light yet, so I'm not too sure.

The problem is unlike Rob, Edward isn't getting any older! He (RPattz) is already 22, and he's playing a guy who's forever 17. IF they make a New Moon, with plans for an Eclipse and/or Breaking Dawn in mind, I think that they should film them all at the same time. Like the way they did for Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3. Or else he and Kristin Stewart would be in their mid to late twenties by the time they finished filming everything...
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think that New Moon is going to be a little tricky to turn into a script - we're talking about a book that is missing one of it's central characters for almost 300 pages. Yes, Jacob and Bella are fantastic (don't get me wrong, much love there from this girl!), but the sell of Twilight is the relationship between Edward and Bella. Said relationship is going to just smolder on screen and drive us crazy - it's what the fans that haven't read NM are going to want more of in the second film. So I feel like the screenwriters are going to have a tricky time walking that line between staying true to the book and giving the audience what they want.

That being said - how much can i NOT WAIT for the bell tower/reuniting scene on screen. I'm squeeing right now just thinking about it. Eeeeeee!

I also agree with people saying they should film back to back - at least to New Moon and Eclipse at the same time, then take some time off, and come back and do Breaking Dawn. All speculative. But for now, I think that New Moon is definitely being made (although no confirmation has been made - but c'mon, Hollywood/Summit has caught on to how popular these things are going to be if they are made the right way, which it looks like they are)

-S
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/