Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
~*teamswitzerland*~
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Favorite Quotes from the Saga

Post by ~*teamswitzerland*~ »

Fave quotes:

"When I got back, all my stuff was in the garage!" -Edward Cullen, Eclipse(i think)
"I bit a pillow. Or two."-Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn
"Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly, everything was on fire. There was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, after the meteor had sank down over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but I was blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore." -Edward Cullen, New Moon
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."-Edward Cullen, Twilight
(sorry, they're like all Edward! :lol: )
"The clouds I can handle, but I can't fight with an eclipse." -Jacob Black, Eclipse
Edward: Did you and Jacob get in a fight?
Bella: No, why?
Edward: Oh, I was just wondering why you stabbed him.

"And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever." -Bella Swan/Cullen, Breaking Dawn
Whenever I'm in the mood for a good cry, I just read that last quote and it gets me every time! lol
Taylor Lautner. (drool.) That is all. :)
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

~*teamswitzerland*~ wrote:"And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever." -Bella Swan/Cullen, Breaking Dawn
Whenever I'm in the mood for a good cry, I just read that last quote and it gets me every time! lol
I know!! That line really gets me every time too, haha. Love it, it's the perfect line to end the series, but it just makes me so emotional. So bittersweet sometimes. I :D and :cry: at the same time, lol
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:
~*teamswitzerland*~ wrote:"And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever." -Bella Swan/Cullen, Breaking Dawn
I know!! That line really gets me every time too, haha. Love it, it's the perfect line to end the series, but it just makes me so emotional. So bittersweet sometimes. I :D and :cry: at the same time, lol
Agreed. Move over Cinderella.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
twilightdreamer
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightdreamer »

My favorite is in Eclipse. I love it SO much! It's:
"My heart is just as silent," he mused. "And it, too, is yours."
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

"She was there -- expecting me, naturally." He chuckled once. "She hopped down from the high stool at the counter as soon as I walked in and came directly toward me.
"It shocked me. I was not sure if she meant to attack. That's the only interpretation of her behavior my past had to offer. But she was smiling. And the emotions that were emanating from her were like nothing I'd ever felt before.
" 'You've kept me waiting a long time,' she said."
I didn't realize Alice had come to stand behind me again.
"And you ducked your head, and said, 'I'm sorry, ma'am.'" Alice laughed at the memory.
Jasper smiled down at her. "You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope."
~Jasper and Alice the end of Jazz's story to Bella
Eclipse pg. 301 Chapter 13. Newborn
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

BellsEdwardalways wrote:"She was there -- expecting me, naturally." He chuckled once. "She hopped down from the high stool at the counter as soon as I walked in and came directly toward me.
"It shocked me. I was not sure if she meant to attack. That's the only interpretation of her behavior my past had to offer. But she was smiling. And the emotions that were emanating from her were like nothing I'd ever felt before.
" 'You've kept me waiting a long time,' she said."
I didn't realize Alice had come to stand behind me again.
"And you ducked your head, and said, 'I'm sorry, ma'am.'" Alice laughed at the memory.
Jasper smiled down at her. "You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope."
~Jasper and Alice the end of Jazz's story to Bella
Eclipse pg. 301 Chapter 13. Newborn
Ohh..! My favorite non-Edward/Bella quote
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
mrs0cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by mrs0cullen »

i have a lot
1. forbidden to remember, terrified to forget
that quote made me die, it makes my heart feel something- idk what- and i am just obsessed with that line.

2. did you know i told you so has a brother, his name is shut the hell up
LOL!!

3. you wanted me to be human . . . watch me.
this quote also made me die, i say theese all the time

4. what were you two discussing . . . National debt?
LOL!!!!
TWILIGHT
giving hope to clumsy girls everywhere...including me
cullenbaseball09
Settled in Forks

Post by cullenbaseball09 »

"But if you ever bring her back damaged again — and I don’t care whose fault it is; I don’t care if she merely trips, or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head — if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that, mongrel?"

This is like my favorite quote, I think it is from Eclipse, but I'm not positive, and I'm sure I don't know the page number! I laughed at this one! :lol:
Tonight! Lightning strikes! Let's go into Twilight!
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

So I kind of have a thing with quotes. I have a binder with about 60 pages worth of quotes that I have collected since before I can remember and that's not including anything I've found in the past year. So here is my list of favorite quotes from the Saga. Sorry, I know they're repeats but this is my list:

I said it would be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t want to be…it would be more… prudent for you not to be my friend. But I’m tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella. (Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.84)

He hesitated — not in the normal way, the human way. Not the way a man might hesitate before he kissed a woman, to gauge her reaction, to see how he would be received. Perhaps he would hesitate to prolong the moment, that ideal moment of anticipation, sometimes better than the kiss itself. Edward hesitated to test himself, to see if this was safe, to make sure he was still in control of his need. And then his cold, marble lips pressed very softly against mine. (Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 13, p.282)

For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours… all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren’t alive yet. (Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304)

It’s been almost a century that Edward’s been alone. Now he’s found you. You can’t see the changes that we see, we who have been with him for so long. Do you think any of us want to look into his eyes for the next hundred years if he loses you? (Alice Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 20, p.410)

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
(Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 4, p.93)

He was my best friend. I would always love him, and it would never, ever be enough. (Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 9, p.219)

You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy. (Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.510)

Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything. (Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.514)

I’ll be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me. Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you.
(Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 4, p.95)

When I left you, Bella, I left you bleeding. Jacob was the one to stitch you back up again. That was bound to leave its mark — on both of you. I’m not sure those kinds of stitches dissolve on their own. I can’t blame either of you for something I made necessary. I may gain forgiveness, but that doesn’t let me escape the consequences. (Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 24, p.534)

I’m exactly right for you, Bella. It would have been effortless for us — comfortable, easy as breathing. I was the natural path your life would have taken… If the world was the way it was supposed to be, if there were no monsters and no magic… (Jacob Black, Eclipse, Chapter 26, p.599)

He’s like a drug for you, Bella. I see that you can’t live without him now. It’s too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun. (Jacob Black, Eclipse, Chapter 26, p.599)

The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse. (Jacob Black, Eclipse, Chapter 26, p.600)

"And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever. The End" (Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn)
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. --Bella Swan, Twilight, Preface, p.1

That was the first night I dreamed of Edward Cullen. --Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 3, p.67

I couldn’t allow him to have this level of influence over me. It was pathetic. More than pathetic, it was unhealthy. --Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.74

I wasn’t interesting. And he was. Interesting… and brilliant… and mysterious… and perfect… and beautiful…. --Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.79

I bet she’s tougher than that. She runs with vampires. --Embry Call, New Moon, Chapter 14, p.329

Thank you, Captain Obvious. --Leah Clearwater, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 12, p.227
(maybe not a classic Twilight quote, but a classic period)

I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know. --Leah Clearwater, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 16, p.316

Some things are more certain than others… like the weather. People are harder. I only see the course they’re on while they’re on it. Once they change their minds — make a new decision, no matter how small — the whole future shifts. --Alice Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 22, p.435

Edward is such a grouch when he doesn’t get his way. --Alice Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 19, p.423

So I didn’t agree with my father’s particular brand of faith. But never, in the nearly four hundred years now since I was born, have I ever seen anything to make me doubt whether God exists in some form or the other. Not even the reflection in the mirror. --Carlisle Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 2, p.36

I’m sure all this sounds a little bizarre, coming from a vampire. But I’m hoping that there is still a point to this life, even for us. It’s a long shot, I’ll admit. By all accounts, we’re damned regardless. But I hope, maybe foolishly, that we’ll get some measure of credit for trying. --Carlisle Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 2, p.36

I look at my… son. His strength, his goodness, the brightness that shines out of him—and it only fuels that hope, that faith, more than ever. How could there not be more for one such as Edward? --Carlisle Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 2, p.37