Twilight Prequel

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Twilight Prequel

Post by allieb »

If there was to be a prequel... i would OF COURSE read it!! durr!
but instead of it being from Bella's point if view... i would love to have it in Edwards... or a combination of a bunch of perspectives...
since the Twilight saga is written almost entirely in Bella's point of view... i already got a good view of her life pre-Edward... but i still wanna know more about Edward and the other Cullens =]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
peacelovetwilight
Wandering Through Town

Post by peacelovetwilight »

If there was a prequel I would love to read about Carlisle when he first became a vampire. The book could be about his travels to Italy and how he learnt to work with blood.
Or a book from Edward's point of view would be nice. In fact anything to do with Twilight would be great :D
Like a stalker. An obsessed stalker. An obsessed vampire stalker- Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen used to be my ideal guy. Then Robert Pattinson came along. Now Edward's number two.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I would want more Jasper, Carlisle, Alice, and Renesmee. That would be cool to have their point-of-views all in one book like BD. :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Jazzy
Learning to Love Green
Location: Vancouver, BC (Where New Moon is being filmed YEAH!!)

Post by Jazzy »

I agree with what everyone has said. It would be nice to have an overview of the very beginning, with the Romanians, then overthrown by the Volturi. Plus all of the human lives of Carlisle, Alice, Jasper, etc, and how they all came to be the Cullen family. The Denalis for sure as well. Also how Carlisle became good friends with the Irish Coven.

Another thing I'd like to read is remember on MS, Edward mentioned a bit about how one time Maria found the Cullens when they were living in Calgary, so they had to quickly leave and move elsewhere cos Maria was very dangerous? I'd like to hear more details about that as well, and how Alice and Jasper dealt with that.
Team Edward: Cos I love stupid shiny Volvo owners

Private Nichole Silver of Team PG - Jasper's Confederate Army Second Rank
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I think a prequel of the Cullens before Bella showed up would be really interesting. Maybe from when Carlisle changed Edward to the rest of them joining the family. It would be interesting to read all of that & just see how they all came to the family,reacted to their change and especially when Edward rebelled for those what 10 years? And then when Alice & Jasper joined the family. I think as long as it was interesting w/theirs stories it could be kind of cool. (Anything to get more Twilight & Cullens is good by me)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I'd like a HUGE book with backstories for all the minor character's in the books, from Alistair to Randall in addition to what Jazzy and Pennybug84 said.
Keep dreaming, right? :roll:
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:I'd like a HUGE book with backstories for all the minor character's in the books, from Alistair to Randall in addition to what Jazzy and Pennybug84 said.
Keep dreaming, right? :roll:
OME I would love that :D
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

If a prequel were to be made, I'd definately read it. Jasper's years in the army(Confederate and newborn" would be an excellent story, although maybe considered too bloody for YA...not that Tamora Pierce has any qualms writing gore.

Also, Alice as she's looking for Jasper and the other Cullens.

Or Esme during those ten years between Carlisle sightings.

There is so much that can be done.

Maybe a Quilheute story, from Jacob's grandfather's pov when they made the deal with the Cullens in the first place.

Tanya and her sisters' years as Succubi.

Anyone with any kind of skill at writing fanfiction, feel free to pick up any of my suggestions :D !
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I would read a prequel if it came out, but I don't think there should be one.
I think it would be digging too deep into something that was fine the way it was.

*cough*starwars*cough*
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

O.K. I never noticed this thread before but I just noticed this thread. I wrote to Stephanie Meyer saying that after Midnight Sun I would like t osee books from all the vampires point of view that are about what happened before they were changed Why was Emmett in the woods that day? A book thta from Alice's point of view depicted HER NOT BELLA'S encounter with James. Whaddaya Think?
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!