The Worst Song Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

OMGOMGOMG. I cant stand that song 'A milli' . And Santogold, I dont like her at all!.

Umm.. I hate Bleeding Love, I dont like her shaky voice.

And Tyga. He's sooo annoying.

See, with Katy Perry, I dont really care, I could go either way, I kissed a girl is kinda on my nerves, but I like Hot n Cold, Im not saying im in love with Katy Perry, but sometimes you do find yourselves singing the oddest things (And I hated her for like ever, but for some reason, that song is kinda catchy, probably just a phase though)
cidluen
Wandering Through Town

Post by cidluen »

Any Hannah Montana, High School Musical and Cheetah Girls song makes me want to barf and agonize slowly.

OV7, Don Omar (OMG I HATE him) and reggaeton in general suck with very few exeptions...and the reason I hate reggueton so much is because of lyrics like the following:

You are my puppy, girl
I'm your dog and I'm going to bite you

I'm not writing anything else, I think it's obvious reggaeton is awful (most of it)
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Anything by Colbie Callait will make me turn off the radio, and I can't stand Leona Lewis at all.

But the WORST song ever has to be Damaged by Danity Kane. It makes me want to break someone's jaw.
Iguanarwhal
Settled in Forks

Post by Iguanarwhal »

XAlicexLoverX wrote:Two words.

Tokio Hotel.

I'm sorry, it's just one NOBODY ever talks about their music, It's always about that lead singer guy that looks like a girl, and how "Hot" he is. They seem to be all about their their image.
I'm not too fond of them either, but what really gets me are those of their fans who will rip your throat out if you say anything that sounds vaguely offensive towards Bill. They seem to think he needs their defense whenever the words gay and Bill Kaulitz are found anywhere near each other. He doesn't. Get over it already. It may not be in the band's control, but the impression the fans give will affect how you see the band.
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

that new Kid Rock song that sounds like "sweet home alabama"
i hate that song. it makes no sense. Kid Rock was a "gangsta" white boy from detroit :roll: not a down-south kinda guy.

I HATEHATEHATE the song, "The world should revolve around me" by little jackie... everytime i hear that song i wana barf.

O! and New Kids on The Block, "summertime" sounds like a cheap ringtone
"and the boy loved the tree"
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

Anything (and I do mean ANYthing) by Fergie.

Ugh.
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
netnut
Wandering Through Town

Post by netnut »

ugh there are SO MANY crappy songs and bands out there!!! what really bothers me is male vocalists in bands that sound like three doors down or matchbox twenty or something, that really deep annoying voice that MADTV made fun of once, really 90's rock. ya know? horrible horrible horrible. getchovoicefixed.
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:OMGOMGOMG. I cant stand that song 'A milli' . And Santogold, I dont like her at all!.

Umm.. I hate Bleeding Love, I dont like her shaky voice.

And Tyga. He's sooo annoying.

See, with Katy Perry, I dont really care, I could go either way, I kissed a girl is kinda on my nerves, but I like Hot n Cold, Im not saying im in love with Katy Perry, but sometimes you do find yourselves singing the oddest things (And I hated her for like ever, but for some reason, that song is kinda catchy, probably just a phase though)
I can't stand A milli either. I don't get Lil' Wayne I don't like any of his songs. But then it just might be because I don't really like rap. I love Hot n Cold but I am really sick of I Kissed a Girl! Its always on the radio, and I am sick of it! :x
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jeminunzi »

i absolutely despise "i kissed a girl" -- Katy Perry. I'm so sick of hearing that on the radio, and it is not a good song..

I also hate hannah montana, and jonas brothers.
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Krystal wrote:I can't stand A milli either. I don't get Lil' Wayne I don't like any of his songs. But then it just might be because I don't really like rap. I love Hot n Cold but I am really sick of I Kissed a Girl! Its always on the radio, and I am sick of it! :x
I hate lil wayne.

But I dont hate all rap. I hate cliche rap. There are a few rap songs I can stomach because of the message or stuff like that. I wont go off & download the song, but I wont immediately change the channel.

I do like that Gym Class Heroes, isnt just a rapper. Its actually a band. Travis (the lead singer/rapper) is smart enough to get some friends together & make the same sound without having someone mix it all up for him. Its real music.

But one thing that really bugs me is any disney artist. Not because they suck (even though they do), but because they dont even work very hard. Disney hands them everything & because they are just made famous to use as an advertising tool, it's soo easy for them to come & go.

Like Miley Cyrus, she did nothing, her dad bought her a tv show & record deal & they mix her voice soooo much.

Her brother Trace, whom Miley would not be caught dead with, worked hard to get where he was, (actually was like a 'myspace band), they share the same dad & Trace didnt get any help or anything handed to him. Now that he is pretty well known, Miley talks about him.

I like & respect Metro Station. I like that alot of the alternative bands, that I really like, have great stories on how they really got known.

Sorry for my long rant.