Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

Post by sachael »

i like the blog idea.. where in we can put the ranks/jobs there as well the the questions that was posted so all of us can catch up...

chloe: i just cehcked my email and i received the confirmation that i was a mod.. :D

well as for the date, i think some of them may not be there.. so we really have to come up with a date..
(how about a poll?? :D)

-Kimmy
Host, still confused if she's on MIA or not.
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

Hey guys, I'm SO excited for the next party! I love the idea of an awards show :)
Keep in mind, there are other events in march for the party. I'll repost them:

(Somewhere towards the end of March)- Start of filming for New Moon!
March 10 (1979)- Edi Gathegi’s birthday
March 15 (1985)- Kellan Lutz’s birthday
March 17- Alice returns (in NM the book)
March 21- Twilight DVD comes out! (USA)

I can't possibly be the ONLY one watching the movie on the 21st... am I? I think the 22nd would be fine. Anyways, I like the idea of a Sunday party... I hope I'm not the only one here. :lol:

So... we have the theme, but I think we should have a birthday cake for Edi and Kellan (chefs!). We could work in the DVD by having it playing in the background (shoppers!). And then for when Alice returns, we can have yellow Porsche 911 Turbos available (For use/decoration? Also shoppers!), or Carlisle's Mercedes that Alice arrives in... can't remember the model at the moment. Otherwise, it can be all awards.

Now that I'm a Head Shopper (yay! I still have to change my sig. :lol: By the way Kimmy, or any other host; my name is in two places on the first page), I think we shoppers should be a little more organized this time.

Head shoppers: I think we should collect all the links this time into one central place; maybe on the board for shoppers on the APPC forum. I don't mean to be bossy, (I'm known for being a bit bossy sometimes,) but I don't think the last party was very organized shopping-wise.

So shoppers, let's get started! :)

Is anyone good with graphics? Could someone make an Oscar's award all Alice-y, like what we were discussing before? With a stylish (female) outfit and maybe some pixie wings? Would anyone be willing to do that? :)

I think a major color should be gold, for the gold of the actual Academy Award. Any other suggestions?
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Gabi, yes, the list desperately needs to be updated. *cough*Logan*cough* I'll PM him about that problem in a second.

I do agree that some people may want to watch their Twilight DVDs so how about making the party on March 23rd? Its still concluded the month so we should be good. I need to go dig up all the award choices...

Gabi, Logan and I can probably whip up some graphics. Just as soon as I get on a computer...:lol:

-Emmaline
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hahah yeah ... nobody's used any of the stuff from the last party ahah you were supposed to get a banner or avi as a party gift but i wasnt there srry hahah... yeah srry i will update the names hahah

logan
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

Yeah, people were wondering where you were during the party, Logan. We all had a blastin' time. :D

But apparently a couple people had issues staying away from freaky clown smiley after I left. *shudders at the thought of freaky clown smiley*

I hope I can stay longer for the next party (even though I was on all afternoon on Saturday) but we shall see. It depends on when it is or rather what I am doing with my boyfriend. I so hope I can come to the next one though I had lots and lots of fun on Saturday.

Ooo...March 23rd that's not a Saturday so I would most definitely be able to make it. Unless of course, I am finally nannying on Monday's too. And yes I would so be watching my Twilight movie as much as possible after I get it.

Okie dok, that's all I have to say for now my fellow APPCers.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Gabi- I agree that the shoppers need to be more organized with the links. I said as well that it would be a good idea to have the dvd playing in the background somewhere. I love the yellow Porsche idea! I did collect all my links toghether to post on here for you last time but nothing really happend with that so. We should really post them on the website next time. So far Im thinking red carpet yellow porsche, twilight film playing, lots of spotlights, a lot of maybe red and gold colours I'll get on to some links as soon as I can.

Ok so the poll and thats going to be on the website that sounds like a good idea.
Argh I cant believe our first threads nearly reached 100 posts!

EDIT- I think another really cool idea would be to hand out gift bags maybe in a nice gold colour with a copy of the twilight dvd, twilight movie companion a mini bottle of champagne and a signed movie poster or something...
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

As far as shoppers being organized last time, I DID post all of the links in one post, it just never got transfered over to the APPC chat forum. But everything was here and collected and "organized."

I love the red and gold color theme. Perfect shade of red carpet leading up to the door. Gold ropes keeping the "spectators" in line. Big lights outside lighting up the night sky. I think everyone should arrive in yellow Porches and Mercedes S55 AMGs.

Inside maybe we can have some soft lights washing up the walls inside? Maybe some icicle light strands from the ceiling so it looks like stars?

And of course, toward one end of the studio we'll need to set up a stage for the awards ceremony!
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

slightlyobsessed - Thats what I mean I posted all mine on here too when Gabi asked us to post them again but then no one put them on the website so it would be good if someone rememberd to do it next time so people get more of an idea of how the partys set out. I think us shoppers did well we just need to remember to put them on the website and be more organized with that side of it.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

so its going to be on the 23rd? please tell us(me and yanjan) when is the day for the party!
Eternally Dazzled-my co-head shopper, is the graphic going to be like a paint, photoshop, drawing(which will be scanned) or just any willy-nilly? and yes, i agree with the gold but i think it would be better if it has a little bit of red in it, and yes, we need cars for each level in alice thread, you can suggest what car do you use in groups, i suggest in my part as a head shopper as this http://media.photobucket.com/image/merc ... s.jpg?o=10, some of you can suggest what car to use on the red carpet :D
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

yeah march 23is good cause i will be watching twilight all day the 21st hahah and i though the shoppers were pretty orginized last time guys hahahah anywho

logan
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake