Adult Thread: Novel~ Psy/Changeling by Nalini Singh

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Re: "Adult Thread: Spoiler Warning" Psy/Changeling Series

Post by Nena »

Let's take major spoilings to PM's for now. The book just came out on tuesday. I will say next tuesday everything goes, but as a cortesy it would be good if we warn *spoiler* before our comments.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Good idea Nema, I know we originally talked about being able to discuss it by Thursday, but I know GNE still needs to finish reading. Plus, it would be good to give others the weekend to catch up. Let's plan for Tuesday being spoiler-friendly. :twisted:

Nina - what did you think of the excerpts at the end of the book? <---- Not spoiler since it is available on the web as well and I posted the link to it earlier.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

*paces like Vaughn*
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
LadyDi
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LadyDi »

Thanks Nena for the week to read. My friend hasn't bought it yet, so I need to go to the store to ask for "Hostage to Pleasure" (insert eye roll here). I may give it to her for her birthday. I buy and collect the BDB and MB ones - sounds like after Dorian, I may want to buy my own copies!
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Aww thanks Nena! I was planning on posting: "Im not looking! I'm not looking!" I just clicked on the last page and accidentally read the first post. I've had a busy week, and I haven't been able to devote as much time to Dorian as I would prefer. I should have him finished this weekend (dirrrty). Thanks for the Tuesday deadline. I can't wait to squeal with you guys.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Yay! Tuesday will be SO exciting!

LadyDi - I thought I would only collect BDB. Then I read MB and collected those. Then as I perused P/C, I realized I had to buy that. I only collect those books I reread and so far, I love rereading them. Plus my Twilight series. Luckily though, I haven't found another series that I'm a rereading fanatic on...yet.
Bewitched

Post by Bewitched »

una wrote:Luckily though, I haven't found another series that I'm a rereading fanatic on...yet.
Shall I give you one Una? :twisted:

I did like the exerpts at the end and I went and explored her website. I want the book that has Tammy and Nates story in it and I saw she has a new short story coming out this fall too.
una

Post by una »

Bewitched -you are so evil...no..please....no

Okay, twist my arm...please name it! :D

The short story about Tammy and Nate was GREAT! I got it from the Library and not only enjoyed Singh's story but the other ladies' stories as well. It was really good (you can check it out my review on my shelfari if you like).

I am waiting for the next collection to come out, it should be good, plus the excerpt from it sounds like it will be a fun short story.
Bewitched

Post by Bewitched »

I think I might have mentioned it before but it's called Pleasure Unbound, the demonica series by larissa Ione. I need to go put a review on Shelfari about it. I checked it out of the library and now I just want to go buy it. Next one comes out in 3/09. It's a demon and demon slayers meet Grey's Anatomy/ER. I just fell in love with the characters. Fits in well with BDB, MB, Phy/Chg.

And.... if your looking for light hearted fun (dont' drink and read) try Kate MacAllister's vampire series. I also like the corset diaries. She's hysterical. her female leads get her male leads so twisted they don't know if their coming or going.

Ok, I' probably should have pm'd this (above) but I thought if anyone else was looking for something to tied them over, I'd share.

So back on topic. Anyone got a pic of what they think Dorian looks like? I'm off to find one myself. Getting kind of obsessed here. I want a banner with Dorian on it.
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

I keep picturing Dorian as looking like Rhage, and Rhage is Jason Lewis. If Jason had a twin, he'd be Dorian. Remember during your search Dorian is 30. YAY for legal guys!!! Woo hoo!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!