Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Post by soozabooza54 »

this isn't really "trailer" related... well... kinda... but anyway...

i just rsvp'ed to a movie preview screening for a PG13 movie to come out before the end of the year... soooo much of me is hoping that it's twilight! :) (or that at least the new trailer will be attached to it!).

i'll let yall know as soon as i know!
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
heidijovt
Settled in Forks

Post by heidijovt »

I have only seen the trailer online, which bums me out because I've seen the Dark Knight, Sisterhood and Mamma Mia - no dang trailers!
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i have not yet seen the trailer even though i've been trying my hardest to!! jeez, i went to see dark knight TWICE and it wasn't up either time. plus i saw sisterhood of the traveling pants too and nada. it's really very upsetting for me. i'm guessing i'm going to have to start going to a bunch of random teen movies...sigh.

on a side note, i have to say that it's wonderful that i have the lexicon to get out all my giddiness about the movies because i can't talk to my friends about it as they are all being huge debbie downers! they all love the books and are already convinced the movie is going to suck. so i'm basically the only one trying to be optimistic about it. but it's okay, i've recruited my sister(s) to come see it with me at midnight so i don't get bogged down by any negativity. yea lol just thought i'd share that.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

HAHA I am so glad this thread is here =] I have a funny story....

So I am a wuss and I can't see scary movies. I was at the movies with my boyfriend and we are sitting there waiting for the movie to start and all of a sudden I am bouncing out of my seat pointing at the screen and I can't even talk. And my boyfriend is looking at me and he's like you can't possibly be afraid of this and I am like no its the Twilight trailer and he's like oh jeez. HAHAHAHAHA yeah and it was our 1st official date and I made a retard outta myself but it was SOOOOOO worth it. =]
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

^^what movie did you go to see? i happen to love scary movies so it would be a perfect excuse for me to go to it even if i only really wanted to see the trailer!!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

So... I didn't get to see Twilight... but I DID see Harry Potter and THe Half Blood Prince (!!!!!!). Holy crap. But because it's Harry POtter, I posted in that forum. So questions there and only Twilight in here! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

gah. i saw a movie tonight, and i only saw it because i was hoping to see the twilight trailer, and it wasn't even in it. i. am. so. mad.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:^^what movie did you go to see? i happen to love scary movies so it would be a perfect excuse for me to go to it even if i only really wanted to see the trailer!!
Me and my boyfriend saw Traitor. It was scary for me I was hiding behind him the whole time, but then again I am a wuss.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Hali
Settled in Forks

Post by Hali »

I went to the movies just a day or two after the trailer was released, and, for some reason, I totally did not expect it to be in the theaters yet. So, I'm sitting there and I see the Summit logo come up on the screen, and I lean over and whisper to my bf "Summit! They're making..." as I'm saying this I hear "How old are you?" Which prompts me to end my sentence with "TWILIGHT!!" at a volume not intended for an amusement park let alone a movie theater, haha. I quickly shut up and studied the trailer intently and followed it with my own round of applause. Then, for the remainder of the trailers I was struck with burst of giddy laughter :D I can't wait to see the whole thing on the big screen! <3
Peace, Love and Vampires,
Hali
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

OMG! you guys are so lucky! I keep going to movies to see if it's there but i NEVER see it! It's so sad. = [ and hurting my wallet. = [[[[

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett