Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Video Clips

Post by mlola619 »

Sarah-Lynn wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
KlutzyGirl wrote:Did anyone else almost pass out as they were watching the video clips or am I just a weirdo? They are doing sucha great job being edward and bella!!!

haha i'd be a hypocrite if i didn't admit to squeeling like a 9 year old *mind you, i'm 17 hehe* and then swooning as i've never swooned before :oops:

Silly girls, I'm 32 and did it, too!!!! It's going to be hard to hold in my giddiness in the theatre!! I'm going with a girlfriend, but not sure about the Midnight showing; she has 3 little boys, so probably not. I'm sure I'll see it 2 nights in a row, though!!!

HOOZAH FOR MIDNIGHT SHOWINGS bahaha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
yomahmaful
Settled in Forks

Post by yomahmaful »

kpb1111 wrote:
twilightmomtobe wrote:I agree that the Fight Scene is being showed SO much. Not that I don't enjoy watching ANYTHING Twilight, I just think the normal teasers are getting overplayed and I need new stuff! :)

I agree! Its like they're focusing so much on the action, which doesn't have a main part in the book at all, they completely forgot about the most important part, which is Bella and Edward's love..and another thing that bothers me is that they made James, Laurent, and Victoria enemies from the start? That doesn't make any sense. And it wouldn't be very Cullen-like to have "mortal enemies", that just blew my mind.

They're doing this to attract new fans. Its pretty much a given that the hardcore fans will watch the movie. So they're fishing for new ones by showing fighting scenes.
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

You know, it's enticing, too, isn't it?? I watched "The Big Tease" on the Reelz channel today. They showed the trailer. The hostess made a comment that those who aren't familiar with the story can't tell from the trailer that Edward is a vampire... and when I first saw the trailer, neither did I. Then the host says, "But it's obvious he is SOMETHING, flying through the trees- that ain't no ordinary guy!" I thought that bit was funny.
I can't wait to see it on the big screen!!
KlutzyGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by KlutzyGirl »

Has anyone seen any trailers with the meadow scene? I keep looking for new ones but the I can't seem to find any. And is anyone else throwing a party? I'm trying to plan one and am looking for ideas!!! :D
ShinyVolvoDriver
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShinyVolvoDriver »

I haven't seen any clips with the meadow scene, and I hope they keep it that way! It's bad enough that they've showed the fight scene, which was meant to be the big climax of the movie! (PS Did anyone else think it was bizarre that Edward just sat up on that window ledge when James bit Bella? Delayed reaction much?!) I'm really really looking forward to the scenes with Jacob... *sigh* I love Jacob :)

I'm trying to plan a party for the movie release, except it's so weird because Australian cinemas don't even seem to know when the actual release date is since the USA one got changed to Nov 21st. I'd love to see a midnight screening on the Imax screen at South Bank though... imagine all that vampire hotness on the Imax! Hehehe. Is anyone else from Brisbane, Australia on here??
Brynne-Carra
Settled in Forks

Post by Brynne-Carra »

Somehow I watched the Penelope DVD scene for the first time today, and WOW was I impressed. I mean, obviously it was a bit of a rough cut, but nothing I've seen before has convinced me as much that this movie will be amazing! I feel like I finally got a glimpse of the chemistry between rob and kristen that has been spoken of - it looks pretty powerful. Awesome. I can NOT wait! Gaaah.
Stacia
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stacia »

Brynne-Carra wrote:Somehow I watched the Penelope DVD scene for the first time today, and WOW was I impressed. I mean, obviously it was a bit of a rough cut, but nothing I've seen before has convinced me as much that this movie will be amazing! I feel like I finally got a glimpse of the chemistry between rob and kristen that has been spoken of - it looks pretty powerful. Awesome. I can NOT wait! Gaaah.

Same here! I didn't even realize there was a clip on the Penelope DVD! So I dug it on up on YouTube and I think I've watched it at least 50 times already! I wasn't all that fond of Kristin because of all the other interview scenes with her she didn't appear all that friendly but when I saw the Penelope clip, it was like she was a completely different person! And I loved it! She was smiling, laughing...and can I just say how maddeningly, incredibly jealous I am of her for this movie? LOL! I adored the scenes in Edward's room and when they were dancing to Claire de Lune...(such a wonderful piece!)...and the way he was looking at her...and his smile...oh, the smile..... ;) Wowza! lol! I always know that they change the movie from the books, and that is fine, it's to be expected and I wonder how they will adapt the movie but it seems like they are going to do wonderfully! I am curious however....in the book, Edward didn't want Bella to touch him because he was cold and he thought he would "repulse" her...yet in the Penelope clip, he reaches for her...hm...interesting....
However, with the other clips...I can't keep from watching them! I am downloading the one clip available from iTunes but wish they would put all of them up! This movie - this series - is ABSOLUTELY my brand of heroine! LOL!
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

I was wondering if anyone could post the URL's to all the video clips so far? or just let me know where to find them? I've seen the teaser trailer, the regular trailer and the penelope dvd behind the scenes video as well...

Thanks in advance :)
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

oh man...i really hope there's a midnight showing! :shock: if not then all my plans are foiled...though i'm sure there will be. and! i already told my sister that if i liked the movie enough the first time around, i was going to walk out, buy another ticket and see it again almost immediately. and if that's not possible, then i'll see it twice in a row. sheesh. i really really hope it's good!

and whoever said edward has slow reaction time when he's watching bella get bitten, i have to say i laughed out loud. a, because slow reaction much? was a funny comment and b, (most importantly), there's this twilight trailer spoof on youtube where "edward" doesn't save "bella" from the truck and she's all like "you could have stopped that!!"

here it is (it's hilarious, really):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Stacia
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stacia »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:oh man...i really hope there's a midnight showing! :shock: if not then all my plans are foiled...though i'm sure there will be. and! i already told my sister that if i liked the movie enough the first time around, i was going to walk out, buy another ticket and see it again almost immediately. and if that's not possible, then i'll see it twice in a row. sheesh. i really really hope it's good!

and whoever said edward has slow reaction time when he's watching bella get bitten, i have to say i laughed out loud. a, because slow reaction much? was a funny comment and b, (most importantly), there's this twilight trailer spoof on youtube where "edward" doesn't save "bella" from the truck and she's all like "you could have stopped that!!"

here it is (it's hilarious, really):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA
LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: I saw that on Stephenie's myspace and I watch that over and over and over! If you dig, you can find the making of that spoof and it's ridiculously funny also! I like the part about the candy bar and where they get in the car and Bella's like "What? THey want to kill me now?!" and Edward says, "NO! They want my candy bar!" And then he catches the kid who tries to steal the candy bar by dropping the box on his head! :lol: :lol: It gets me EVERY time! If anyone hasn't seen it, they need to! Even Stephenie finds it hilarious!