Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #8

Post by ForJazz926 »

Dayyyum. Why you guys want to kill me like that? You know I have a faint heart.

It's a good thing I can't watch videos here at work. I'll have to save my Rob coma for later, when I am safe at home with the boyfriend, in no danger of swallowing my tongue without supervision.

Image Image
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

hey guys....
i hope your weekends have a better prospect than mine do. homework/yearbook hell. proving myself for senior year starts now. ugg. so yeah.... i'll probs be on here quite a lot.......

maybe we will get a new thread...... 8-) :lol:

Allie!
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

The tokyo pics are hawt! thanks krissy!

I don't think that Kristen doesn't notice Rob!
She's not blind and dumb, she just has mad self-restraint! haha...
She really loves Mike and doesn't want to let go of (and/or hurt) her Boyfriend/Bestfriend of 5 yrs (i think).
(it sounds like picking Jacob over Edward)

just my theory, no proof.
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

yanjan3 wrote:The tokyo pics are hawt! thanks krissy!

I don't think that Kristen doesn't notice Rob!
She's not blind and dumb, she just has mad self-restraint! haha...
She really loves Mike and doesn't want to let go of (and/or hurt) her Boyfriend/Bestfriend of 5 yrs (i think).
(it sounds like picking Jacob over Edward)

just my theory, no proof.
I think that is a pretty accurate assumption..Honestly, on the outside they look nice together but I don't really think their personalities go very well..Kristen seems way too serious or something while Rob is a big dork..

Of course, I don't know either one of them and we only see them part of the time. We don't know what goes on in their personal lives outside of paparazzi accounts.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

I LOVE all the pictures from Japan. Holy freaking hell. Rob looks fantastic...to say the very least. That suit looks wonderful on him and I can't even begin to describe how happy I was to see him wearing something other than just a plain black suit (although he always looks sexy)...because I loved the one he wore and he even wore a stripped tie...yeah, it got me all hot and bothered. YUM.
Kristen looks really great too, I loved both her dresses and loved how she changed into pants and a regular t-shirt. That was awesome.
And yes, Taylor is looking quite nice also...but Rob...yeah Rob...wow. :P

*whimpers* Illegal! I call foul! Not allowed Mr. Pattinson! :lol:

Long lost Teen Vogue photoshoot...very interesting hahaha
Anyone else laughing hysterically at the glasses from the first few pictures? They are so hilarious! And damn it all to hell if Rob can't still look sexy wearing them. And the white pants...yes the white pants. Needs no explanation. :twisted:

LOVE the yellow glasses haha. Anyone else getting a John Lennon vibe from this picture? Or is it just me? I love it!

HOT as hell. And I LOVE Jackson in this picture, he looks so cuking hot and Nikki? Yeah, I want her dress really, really bad, it's hot.

OH and Kris! Please continue to post pictures and whatever. Everyone else too. I love coming here and seeing new stuff! I get all excited! :D
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

heyyyyy nikki!!
how are you girl.....

and rob has very interesting glasses

and also... look at this fanmade new moon trailer.... i think it is pretty good for the limited resources.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEuMEyHt ... re=related
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Nik Nik..Do you and Kris have like an email notification or something every time there is a new pic!? Jeez louise!@

Rob the gameshow host?
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Allie! My dear, fellow creeper, I'm doing well. How are you?
That video was pretty cool. Is it weird that I could totally pic out Ellen Pompeo's voice from Grey's Anatomy? haha

Gii...nope, not e-mail alerts. Just my sixth sense for all things Rob. :lol:
I think Rob the gameshow host is hot! :twisted: Awwrawr. haha
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullens_love »

You guys were talking about Rob and Kris together....
there was a girl on MTV Blog when they had the disscusion about the Nylon interview, she swore she knows Rob and Kris were making out while promoting Twilight in Europe.
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

^I wish we have proof of that. dang!

as much as I want him to be with me.. errr.. us..
I want him to be with someone he likes (and eventually someone he loves)... and it seems that he likes Kristen a lot.. dang! lucky b|tch.

G-Faerie08, Kristen does seem a lil' serious and uptight.. but I saw some interviews (rare ones) that she actually loosens up. I have another theory that Rob and Kristen seem to be incompatible in real life because of all the tension built up with their mutual attraction.. haha.. me and my theories.

They said they hang out and watch movies (not like publicly... dvd , indoors that sorta thing),
cant believe that Kristen could just sit there and not jump him.. :lol:

and oh...! I absolutely adore dorkbert in the teen vogue photoshoot... glasses.. mmmm... steamed- up glasses.. yummy.
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".