Twilight Mafia X

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia X

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Sab, crowded. Rosalie was there...so, heheh...but Nic looked beautiful and there was lots of dancing.

Chaos, that sounds like a mini vision foreseeing advantage. I have never experienced this deja vu...I can't dream, afterall. :?

Does this mean that I'll start to crave Dreams after the process is complete? I already have enough trouble controlling my thirst for blood!

(Queenie heads up the stairs, muttering about "psycho-blonde-dream-eating-vampire"...)

I'll be back...
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

Awww poor Sly! I hate that you have to deal with that.
I want.... Horehound candy!!!! Yes! Where is my mast general candy?Have you people ever been there? It is great, and they have mega cheap candy, which is very good for always broke me.
*finds candy*
Yes! I love horehound!(I'm strange, I know)
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Un momento.

Who said sparkling wasn't manly?

(rolls eyes)

Anyway, I take it my room is empty of guests now? A man would like to reminisce and wallow in some despair, please.
Last edited by ringswraith on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
justdeal

Post by justdeal »

If you get depressed in anyway Gio, I will too, I can only hold back my depression as long as I can forget it, which is why the randomness is helpful.
*wanders through house eating candy, unsure of what to do now*
Where is the noob? I need to meet her! And where is here room, I don't recall seeing that....
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Is that some sort of empathic thing, Chaos?

Sorry- the whole wedding thing is just not my scene. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the couple...

Just brings back memories, is all.

(lies down)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*frowns* I'm sorry, Gio. I know there's nothing we can really do, but you have my sympathies.... *shrugs and smiles sadly*
So, you can go wallow now. But don't wallow too long, please, or I will force you to take happy pills.

Sparkling is only manly on certain men... generally ones who also look good emo.
Sparkling wouold NOT look good on Aragorn, he is far too manly.
Sparkling would look good on William Beckett, he's very girly. But he doesn't really need it, he's a hot enough vampire without it. *sighs dreamily*

Yes, Chaos, you are strange. *eats massive pile of caked frostng, rather than frosted cake...*
justdeal

Post by justdeal »

No its more like a threat, I hate being depressed. I have tons to be depressed about, but when I try to turn my back on it, it just comes back stronger, so I try to push it away from my mind, keep it in the back, the least importent thing,but when you guys get depressed, it gets brought right up to the front, and I can't push it back.
I get what you mean Gio, I hate weddings for more than one reason you know, I know why you hurt.

Course I'm strange Lidia, I am leader of the weird side you know.(I named all the groups at my school during math class, me and my people are the weird side, the strangest people there)
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Emo?

(wonders if he is emo)

(thinks about it some more)

Nah.

Oh and this is sort of a phase I go through every so often. No happy pills, please- you don't want me levitating random items.

It passes.

And sorry Chaos- I can't help my thoughts. (smiles sadly)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Queenie returns from upstairs.)

Don't worry, Chaos. I'm sure the new one is wise enough to stay clear of the 8th floor. If anything, I can show her my dashing neck. :roll: (adjusts scarf contently)

Oh, Gio, don't be sad...or I will send Nagini over there to distract you. (Smirks)

(She flips through some more pages of 'La Cantane'.)

Who actually had enough time to write an entire biography on this woman?!

I should thank them later... But remind me never to kill anyone ever again. (Frowns) unless its absolutely necessary.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
justdeal

Post by justdeal »

I get it Gio, I know that you get like this every now and then, Just remember that a wolf can sense emotions, and I have my own to deal with right now, especialy when everytime I dream, I have to experince the slaughter of my people again..... It gets tiring after a while.
*wolfishly smiles sadly*
I sound just like that video, said video always makes me sad.

Sly, check page 453 of that book, it talks about how she controled the dream eating, and how she used it for tourture(on me, who else)
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack