Rain Depressing?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Rain Depressing?

Post by pennybug84 »

I love the rain. I don't find it depressing at all. I wish it would rain more where I live (I'm in Utah & it seems like we get more snow than rain, and I hate the snow!) I also love a good thunderstorm with lightening and loud thunder and a ton of rain.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Same here, heavy thunderstorms put me to sleep and anything less than a tornado or other severe weather warning class storm makes me want to run around outside. It always bugged me when girls would refuse to go outside when it rained at school, they would freak out about their hair and stuff. I'm thinking "oh my gypsy it's just water, what you don't shower?" But when we lived in Washington my mom got really depressed from never seeing the sun. So I guess I like my rainy days spread out.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

When I was down in Tennessee I would always have my aunt close the blinds and cover the door during the afternoon so I could watch tv (the sun glared off of everything!). But we would always have to put the blinds up and take the towel down before her boyfriend got home from work or he would get mad and say "I aint living in a cave!" :cry:
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I HATE RAIN!!!!
Look ...I even put it in my signature!!
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

It's been raining a LOT here lately. It's crazy, because it never does. And as much as I love rain, I hate being out in it. Nothing like getting wet and it being cold to boot. But it's still not depressing, just makes me long for warm drinks and cuddling in blankets.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

It's raining right now :lol:
In my city, it never rains for more than a few days at a time, and I like the rain most of the time anyway.
But clouds sometimes make me feel less happy than usual, like on the last day of term, it was cloudy and I didn't feel happy about the holidays until the next week.
I'm strange... I like rain in the summer holidays. The ones last January were really hot and sunny, I could never sleep in or lie in bed in the morning...

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

It's raining today and I'm happy because I can go downstairs and watch tv before 7:00.

:D
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I think rain is only depressing when it lasts for more than a few days.
It's okay if you're inside, and also it's sometimes fun to get really wet. :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

It's raining again today!!

I think I'm going to go take a walk ^.^
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

i just love the rain..not drizzle though...but if its raining outside i just love to stand there under it, just having the weight of the world pouring down on you...lovely...and so relaxing........i love thunder storms..if ever there is one we all open the back door and stand in the kitchen looking out at the lightning--really nice

its really heavy rain at the moment..bashing against my window-making me feel drowsy

all my friends think i'm weird but i just love to stnad there in the middle of the street, head tilted towards the sky, eyes closed and arms out when it is raining..just smiling to myself--what a spectacle to watch eh?!
but i just love it!!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer