Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Twilight Movie~ Changed/Added scenes

Post by Jazz Girl »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:I know Jazz Girl! I just read that part (on Twilight for the third time, hehe) so it was cool seeing him say that just now.

Bellsuz, I would do the same thing :lol:

EDIT Jazz Girl, did you see the little preview to the next clip?? I said this before but....They're kissing *giggles* on her bed! And he's....on her.... :oops: :lol: sorry, the little fan girl inside me is going crazy over this
TeamEdward1918, yeah, it was really cute. And, I am right there with you. I was squeeing too. Scared the hell out of my husband and kids. :D I've watched the deleted scene a few more (hundred) times now and I am all about it right up until he takes a big old lick of her finger with a giant smile on his face. It is soooooooo out of character for Edward, to me anyway. It's kind of right up there with the line he says when he's telling her about "vegetarians", where he says, "it wouldn't be like drinking your blood, for instance." Grrrr! Snaps my teeth together every time because if there is one thing Edward never jokes about, it is the danger he poses to Bella. So, to have Rob deliver that line, or *swooning at thought* suck on any part of Bella with that smile on his face is ....just...wrong... Not that I don't love the scene, just for much different reasons...cough...wantittobeme...cough. :D

Yes, I did see the clip of the next clip. To say I am smiling now just thinking about it is an understatement. I have to look high right now. But, to correct a misconception, we have seen it before. In fact, I almost hurt someone the first time I saw it because I just about came out of my chair in the theater. There is just a quick view of it during the closing credits. Yeah! Definitely noticed that one. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

I know, that part doesn't fit, the "biting," but it's soooo good to watch ;)

You're right! I do remember a little clip like that during the credits, but wasn't sure if it was the same or not. It actually took me a couple times of seeing it to stop and realize there were extra scenes in the credits :oops:

haha, "I have to look high right now" me too! :D I'm really anxious to know why it looks like the scene when she wakes up and he's there, and turns on the light and he's gone. In the kiss scene in the movie, she's in a t-shirt, in this scene we're gonna see tonight, she's in a tank, and her hair's tied back. Probably just happened to be in different clothes for that take, and I'm being overly obsessive, but it stood out to me for some reason :lol: I know they wouldn't kiss that early in the movie...who really cares why or when this clip happens, right? lol

So later tonight, I'll be back in here to talk about the new clip....it's gonna be hard to concentrate at work today :?
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
LavenderCrave3
Settled in Forks

Post by LavenderCrave3 »

Hi all :D I haven't posted much at all, mostly cuz I'm just getting used to everything here, but I just HAD to add my two cents to this convo!

Yes, like a little school girl, I was right there with most of you when I saw the clip last night. :fainting: Lol From just seeing that picture of them in different clothes, while on the ground together laughing, all over the place on the web, I personally couldn't wait to see what that scene would be on the dvd extras.... and to now know *sigh* yeah it was hot. ;)

It was nice to actually see Edward and Bella comfortable around each other and spending more alone time together, since they do that a lot in the book. Knowing how protective Edward is with Bella... I don't think he was really going to break her skin to get a taste of her blood. It was just them being flirty and him finding a way to once again tease her about her being a 'weak little human' :P Plus,knowing how Bella is always the one who has to 'control' herself when kissing Edward (or rather he tells her the limits) AND how she didn't want to let his mouth go during the kissing scene in the movie *cough* (and who would?) I'd say her actions were more playful/trying to tempt him into giving her more ;)

And IMO, it kinda became sensual when he had her finger in his mouth... then she sucked on it herself... they can't do much physically with each other due to the dangers, but little stuff like that means more to them. *shrugs* :D

All in all, yes I rewatched it over and over again too... and the one plus was seeing them back in their 'spot' and hearing Edward say lines from the book! I'm going to try not to see anymore deleted clips until I get the dvd... but dammit if there's a kissing one... *gulp* I may just break! :D Lol
*art by me* Please don't take the pretty!*
mayawolf
Settled in Forks

Post by mayawolf »

OMG!!! i was so excited to see a deleted scene also!! I think it started out really cute. I felt finally we are seeing a seen of the two of them just enjoying each other's company and being comfortable and smiling together (which I loved), but the bite was a bit much for me. Edward would never have even joked about that, the idea of tasting her blood still made his venom flow, as he said in MS, even though he is madly in love with her, so that was a bit odd. I do wish they would of left this in the movie because of what I first mentioned, just change the whole bite thing to something else.....

I can't wait to see more :D
DaiiDreams
Settled in Forks

Post by DaiiDreams »

I do wish they would of left this in the movie because of what I first mentioned, just change the whole bite thing to something else.....
Totally agree! The fact it had lines from the book was great and they looked really comfortable with each other!
But then when Kristen says "want a taste?" (and yes it took me a long time to figure out that was what she was really saying) and Robert's like "yeah..." it goes downhill.
I mean, it's totally OOC! As if Edward would just bite her! And then he has this huge grin on his face and you can see he properly bites down on her finger (which vampires wouldn't do anyway because human flesh is really soft to their sharp teeth...) Plus it contradicts the whole "vampires can't stop once they taste human blood" rule.
Basically, they should have changed the bite but kept the dialogue because it was a nice part of the book and it shows more of Bella and Edward's relationship building up.
In the movie it really felt like one second they never talked and the next second they were in love.
heartsjasper
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by heartsjasper »

Jazz Girl wrote: It's kind of right up there with the line he says when he's telling her about "vegetarians", where he says, "it wouldn't be like drinking your blood, for instance." Grrrr! Snaps my teeth together every time because if there is one thing Edward never jokes about, it is the danger he poses to Bella.

ahh thank you thank you thank you. i thought i was the ONLY one who thought that. all my friends think im crazy for thinking its the stipidest line in the whole movie but i cant stand it,
ImageImage
Team Alice & Jasper
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:I know, that part doesn't fit, the "biting," but it's soooo good to watch ;)

You're right! I do remember a little clip like that during the credits, but wasn't sure if it was the same or not. It actually took me a couple times of seeing it to stop and realize there were extra scenes in the credits :oops:

haha, "I have to look high right now" me too! :D I'm really anxious to know why it looks like the scene when she wakes up and he's there, and turns on the light and he's gone. In the kiss scene in the movie, she's in a t-shirt, in this scene we're gonna see tonight, she's in a tank, and her hair's tied back. Probably just happened to be in different clothes for that take, and I'm being overly obsessive, but it stood out to me for some reason :lol: I know they wouldn't kiss that early in the movie...who really cares why or when this clip happens, right? lol

So later tonight, I'll be back in here to talk about the new clip....it's gonna be hard to concentrate at work today :?
Hi TeamEdward1918,
I wonder if the deleted "kissing" scene mentioned above is supposed to be Bella dreaming about how she wants to kiss Edward, before they've actually even kissed. Perhaps that's why it looks like she's wearing the brown tank top she wore the night she dreamed about Edward (when he was watching her sleep), instead of the short sleeved T-shirt she actually did wear on the night of their first kiss. Just a thought.

Anyway, at least we don't need to speculate on how hot the scene is. :lol:

I'm really looking forward to the DVD so I can see these deleted scenes on a 40" TV screen instead of my small computer monitor, and rewind them over, and over, and over...
Banner by TammyAZ
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

*WHINES* I WANTED TO SEE THE KISSING SCENE TONIGHT!!!!!

lol, oh well, I guess it's coming on Monday on access hollywood? On the blog that's what they said, that it'll continue on Monday. *sigh* Not a bad scene, Rob looks great like in the last one, but I was expecting a KISSING scene :lol:

older_twilight_fan, that's a good suggestion, and you're probably right
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:*WHINES* I WANTED TO SEE THE KISSING SCENE TONIGHT!!!!!

lol, oh well, I guess it's coming on Monday on access hollywood? On the blog that's what they said, that it'll continue on Monday. *sigh* Not a bad scene, Rob looks great like in the last one, but I was expecting a KISSING scene :lol:
OME I was SO disappointed that we didn't get the kissing scene tonight! It seems they've taken one deleted scene from the DVD and then spliced it up to create multiple "deleted scenes" oooooooooo! :roll: I was looking forward to that ALL DAY...however, I'm not complaining about the one they DID show because they SO should have left that in. It was completely appropriate! Dialogue and all! So put last nights together with tonights deleted scene, change up the bite thing (^^awesome suggestion by the way ;) ) and it would have been so cute! Sigh...if they don't show that kissing scene on Monday, I'm gonna....I'm gonna...I don't know what I'm gonna to do but I know it won't be pretty!
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
TeamEdward1918

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

haha, sillyme, whatever it is that you do, not matter how unpretty it might be, I'll be joining you if they don't show that scene on Monday!!!!! :x *does my best vamp growl* ..... *fails* haha, my friends and I were trying out our own vamp "hisses," they're really good but when I tried they busted up laughing and said it reminded them of Simba in The Lion King, when he was still little and couldn't roar yet, but was trying so hard :lol:

You're right, this new clip was really cute, and would have been great added with the other scene, minus (or change) the "bite."

It seemed like such a natural scene of Edward and Bella, like one of the many amazing scenes in the book. The way they're so sweet getting to know each other better in the beginning...*sigh* All of the scenes that are between the two of them have always stood out so much to me, and there could have been more in the movie.
E<3B