Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by ringswraith »

ForJazz926 wrote: Empty ketchup bottle on the Cullen table on the day when Edward isn't there at the lunch table. Kind of like the vamps won't touch the food - but the red sticky stuff is drained. Morbid, I know. I have a sick mind.
Wow ForJazz926. First off, thanks for the comment about my posts. Second, that is a wonderful list of trivia bits you got there. I had to mention this particular one, however, because I don't think many would have even noticed it to begin with! And you're right, it's a bit morbid, but to the Cullens it's a fact of unlife.

Makes me wonder if that was intentional.

And yes, the question Edward asks after the kitchen scene, as they ascend the stairs, is "Was that as weird for you as it was for me?"
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I hate to bring this up yet again, but apparently in the baseball scene where Rob gives Kellan the finger...yeah it wasn't supposed to be in the film. Or at least Kellan was surprised it made it's way in. From what Kellan said, he called Rob "another name for a cat". :lol:

Kellan talks about the "finger" scene

EDIT: Oops. I was tired when I posted this. Totally didn't mean to put the word female before cat. LOL. Oh goodness.
Last edited by DarkMuse on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Dang...can't read it. Blocked at work. But...female CAT? Does he mean dog, perchance?

Image Image
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Well, a female cat is called a "queen."

Not sure I get it, either.
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Crap. Posted in the wrong forum. *clicks invisible delete button*

Well, let's see...what can I say. *whistles and twiddles thumbs*

Um, ringswraith is cool. And...I am going to post things I noticed in the second half of the movie today.

Image Image
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

ForJazz926 wrote:Um, ringswraith is cool.
/blushes furiously
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

ringswraith wrote:/blushes furiously
I guess you're human, then. *sigh* Hey you know there's a smiley for that - but not for "furiously." Perhaps exclamation marks? Let's see.

:oops: !!!!

...Hmm...doesn't seem to have the same effect. Okay, could I get any more off-topic? I am off to lunch now, and then I promise I will start looking for crap from the movie.

Image Image
shinyredvolvo
Settled in Forks

Post by shinyredvolvo »

I liked when Charlie told Bella about someone being attacked by an animal, that he had to go to Masen County. Masen was Edward's last name before he met Carlisle. And also, when Bella is looking at the map trying to find where Port Angeles was, there was a Lincoln Park which of course Linkin Park has a song on the soundtrack.
I know this was on page 11 or so...but I was just reading some old post. There really is a Mason County and the is a Kitsap County in Washington. Tho they are not that close to Forks so they may have used Mason for that reason.

They seemed to have a lot of local things in the movie and book. That made me happy. I also love the fact they used the apple because of the book cover and Washington is known for it's apples! Tho I doubt SM thought about that when picking the art for the cover.
Has anyone every notice the caferteria scene when eric asks Bella about La Push when she looks over at the cullen table Emmetts eating something???
Yeah, Rosalie was sucking on a carrot stick or something. haha They can only just pick at their food for so long. Besides, I think they knew Bella was watching them more then most of the students at school.

Ok, sorry I keep editing this!!
When the Cullens first walk into the lunch room, Jasper has a lunch tray already. Didn't he come from outside? The next time the camera goes to the Cullen table, which is like a second later, Edward now has a tray of food.
I think that is just a "movie minute" type if thing. They did talk about Emmet and Rosalie and Jasper could have gotten a tray in that time since they where right behind the others when they 1st walked in. Sure no one can really get their lunch that fast, but it is a movie. just like how people never seem to run out of bullets in other movies. haha
the color Edwards car would be if Alice picked it out
NeDzThErApYfOroCd
Settled in Forks

Post by NeDzThErApYfOroCd »

ringswraith wrote:Well, a female cat is called a "queen."

Not sure I get it, either.

Another word for cat is *ussy. He was more or less joking around and calling Rob a wus, because he is not as atletic as he is.
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

^^ haha, thanks for saying what I was afraid to say :lol:

And thanks to DarkMuse!! I've always wondered about that. It looked like it to me, but I couldn't help but think that they'd never allow that. Guess if Kellan said Rob did...then Rob did :lol:
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good