The Worst Movies Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: The Worst Movies Ever

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

the worst movie i ever seen would have to be a movie called Sideways it was just soooooo stuped i had to shut it off
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

^^What?? that movie won an Oscar!

The worst movie I've ever seen is Bratz. I couldn't finish it, it was such a piece of crap ugh. I want to punch who ever made that movie.
"and the boy loved the tree"
Bellsuz

Post by Bellsuz »

I'd have to say Vanilla Sky would be up there for me. I hated that movie. I walked out, and it was free!!!
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

bodysnatcher wrote: The worst movie I've ever seen is Bratz. I couldn't finish it, it was such a piece of crap ugh. I want to punch who ever made that movie.
UGH!! I KNOW!!!! Even just the beginning when they are searching through their closets, I was getting angry. I didn't watch the whole thing.
List, Gnat ♥
Edward Cullen Fan

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I thought Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen was pretty horrible. And so are a lot of the newer Disney movies. I'll try to think of some others later.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Edward Cullen Fan wrote:I thought Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen was pretty horrible. And so are a lot of the newer Disney movies. I'll try to think of some others later.
It was pretty stupid if you ask me.

And Bratz. . . .don't even get me started.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I have to agree with the Bratz movie. I just had to watch it because I couldn't believe how horrible it was and how much I laughed at it.

Spaceballs is a total classic. It's one of those awesome Mel Brook's movies that parody the popular movie of the day.

I have to say that 1408 was really bad. I just couldn't understand the whole thing, was he going mad or was he sane. I just was like "Um Okay, this totally blows."
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

skylarblue wrote:I have to agree with the Bratz movie. I just had to watch it because I couldn't believe how horrible it was and how much I laughed at it.

Spaceballs is a total classic. It's one of those awesome Mel Brook's movies that parody the popular movie of the day.

I have to say that 1408 was really bad. I just couldn't understand the whole thing, was he going mad or was he sane. I just was like "Um Okay, this totally blows."
1. The actors we're terrible. . .they basically didn't know what they were doing.
2. That movies kinda funny. . .kinda stupid. I like that guy in Little Shop Of Horrors.
3. I wanted to see that. I guess I won't!

Hi, Shannon. : )
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
purple_panda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by purple_panda »

the original chronicles of narnia: the lion the witch and the wardrobe. not the new one. i thought the beaver was a bear, im serious.
march of the penguins was pretty bad too, i fell asleep
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

purple_panda wrote:the original chronicles of narnia: the lion the witch and the wardrobe. not the new one. i thought the beaver was a bear, im serious.
march of the penguins was pretty bad too, i fell asleep

Are you talking about the one by BBC? I LOVED that one!! Not saying it was better than the most recent one (which I have not seen) but I liked it as a kid.

There are a handful of movies that I thought were completely ridiculous..Like The Happening..and The Fountain..

And in reference to someone saying, "That movie won an Oscar." That does not necessarily mean that the movie was any good..But everyone has their own opinion..Unfortunately, some people's opinions are wrong ;)