Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Gianna

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Gianna, the human receptionist for the Volturi.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.

To discuss the Volturi as a group visit The Volturi Coven and Guard thread.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
lydiane
Settled in Forks

Re: Gianna

Post by lydiane »

Gianna, cherie, run while you can still run.
Elena Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Elena Cullen »

I admire Gianna for taking such a risk...especially when she knows the consequences...but i have a feeling that if she died, I would laugh...and yes I do realize I'm laughing at a woman's death :P ;) :lol:
but her role with the volturi is somewhat essential to show not only the differennces between the vampires and humans, but also to show the extent to which a human would go to join the rank of ULTIMATE POWER! which is kind of what the Volturi represent. They are Vampire Royaly, so they can do whatever they want, and NO human can defy them, really we can't...Gianna represents how far people are willing to go (well, some people ;) )
SeverusSnape11221
Settled in Forks

Post by SeverusSnape11221 »

I wonder if they killed her.... she wasn't in the vampire index so I guess she's dead.
ImageImageImageEmmett Cullen Rocks!!<3
leahlovetwilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by leahlovetwilight »

huh.
if she hasnt been changed or killed, a word of advice
run while you can.
"when i got home,all my things were in the garage."-edward cullen
he's probably thinking,love sick morons
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I believe I did hear somewhere that they did kill her, before BD. But I am not 100% positive.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Buh bye! She was either extremely optimistic or very short-sighted, maybe both. With the Volturi's large arsonal, what could she possibly bring to the group? I'm sure if she did have some latent power one of the Volturi would've noticed and she would've been turned immediately.
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
StarAngelBayBee7
Settled in Forks

Post by StarAngelBayBee7 »

I don't know, but for some reason I never like Giana for some reason. And I was somewhat hoping that in Breaking Dawn, there would be a reason so I could hate her (which is stupid, I know, but me) and so I was disappointed there's nothing mentioned of her.

And then I read in one of the Personal Correspondence links in this website (I think second to last interview thing) where Stephenie says that Gianna's dead or something that was hinting that she was. And sadly, I was happy for that.

But it made me wonder how she died. I mean was it by accident or did the Voultri find out somehow that she wasn't going to be special and decided just to kill her right then and there?
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt,” -- Charles M. Schulz

...That is the quote to live by
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

StarAngel: From what I remember, didn't Stephenie say Gianna didn't make the cut? I'm pretty sure Gianna didn't bring anything to the Volturi so they decided to terminate the relationship. According to the rules, if a human finds out about the vampires' existence they either get turned or get killed, and the Volturi aren't that sympathetic.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Court
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Court »

I really really didnt like Gianna. I thought she was pretty blind to think that the Volturi would keep her. In my mind if she had a special talent that they wanted wouldn't they have already turned her. It also semi-horrified me because to an extent she knew what was going on there, how they led innocent people to their deaths and it appeared to be that it didn't bother her at all.