Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by mizzou »

i stated this earlier, but i love her hair. specfically the color...it looks great.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
xblgirl
Learning to Love Green

Post by xblgirl »

^^ it's wondifferous :).

the dress...soooooooo not meant for her skin but at least she had some colour
I'm an obsessed fan and not afraid to hide it :)
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

The back of the dress hugged her backside, and.. she does have a nice buttocks, but, it didn't suit her. (lols)

I loved the colour though... and I liked her hair, i think it was the make up.. and maybe the pattern on the dress.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

I'm not sure about that dress either. I mean, the back was nice. She's thin enough to wear something like that. I think it, somehow, fits her. She's very young. I'm glad because she's not the type who always is wearing black or beige. I may not like the color of the dress, but it certainly it spiced up things. You can't say the outfit is boring.
ILoveKstewAndRpattz
Settled in Forks

Post by ILoveKstewAndRpattz »

mizzou wrote:kstew's interview on jimmy kimmel was great. she made some jokes, haha. and she was looking extremely white, lol.
yeah. she looked really pretty! i loved her dress. ;)
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jadey wrote:The back of the dress hugged her backside, and.. she does have a nice buttocks, but, it didn't suit her. (lols)

I loved the colour though... and I liked her hair, i think it was the make up.. and maybe the pattern on the dress.
See, I'm just the opposite. I love the cut of the dress, and the pattern... but that color w/ her skin tone was just wrong to me.

Image Image Image
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Yeah,
Her hair is so pretty. :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
rach22uk
Settled in Forks

Post by rach22uk »

I think the people who have problems with Kristen should totally listen to her interview on here:

http://behindthemic.podspot.de/

She explains so well about the way she is nervous and how people misunderstand and misrepresent her...and how the prospect/worry of that effects her in interviews too!

I actually really like her and her portrayal of Bella, I'm going to be Team Kristen :lol: !
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

i'm glad she did a psa about the threat women face of being physically assaulted. i hope it airs on the mainstream or somewhere. she's great...(i've a bit of a girl crush) haha.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Devious Cullen

Post by Devious Cullen »

I liked Kristen in that dress, I thought it was a good pick. But that's just me.

Oh man. I just saw a clip/trailer for Adventureland, and it looks HILARIOUS! I really hope it comes here so that I can see it.

I think the people who have problems with Kristen should totally listen to her interview on here:

http://behindthemic.podspot.de/

She explains so well about the way she is nervous and how people misunderstand and misrepresent her...and how the prospect/worry of that effects her in interviews too!
That was great, thank you! Yes, everyone should listen. Dooo it. Hehe.