Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Jamie Campbell-Bower as Caius

Post by Nena »

Discuss everything about Actor Jamie Campbell-Bower here.
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Jamie Campbell-Bower as Caius

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

Originally, I was suprised. I imagined Caius to be much older! To me he looks more like Alec, and could be Jane (Dakota Fannings) twin. But im not gonna moan as im sure he will do a great job! I liked his character in Sweeny Todd, make up is so much better these days and im sure the end result will be great! And good luck to him!
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Wow. He looks so... young! I was expecting someone on the late twenties, I guess. But I'm kind of pleased with his cast. He looks evil and he's a pretty guy... I think he'll look quite scary with white hair and pale complexion. Definetely vampire-like. Let's wait and see.
cullenclanfanman
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by cullenclanfanman »

you got to read this about Jamie Campbell bower.

i just read it!

love him!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/03/72299/index.html
Bastet
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bastet »

he sure looks young, but i must there's something about him... i think he could do good job playing caius :)
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

dazzledbyyou
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzledbyyou »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPLXbH9KTYk
is it just me or does he have a gay vibe in this video. i have nothing against gay's but i'm just sayin. his body language, all the rings, unbuttoned shirt, the necklace.
I'm not saying he is so please dont throw stones at me.
it's kinda funny since there have been people saying they think Aro is gay.
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I thought I remembered Caius being described as having white hair? am I remembering incorrectly? I'll have to reread their descriptions in NM...but for some reason I thought Caius was older...

he is a cutie though...and he did pull of creepy in Sweeny Todd. I guess from his smile I can't see a mean and spiteful vampire. Caius has always been one of my least favorite characters simply because I saw him and Aro as so evil.

I'll definitely hold judgement until I see the movie though.

Thank you Naureen!!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Shiny new thread! I am glad Jamie got the part. I never really thought about him being Caius but I have seen his work (he was really good in Sweeney Todd! :D ) and I think he will be able to pull it off.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I always took "white hair" as meaning platinum blonde. I never thought the Volturi were old because of the way they were portrayed in the painting in Carlisle's office.
I think that they'll have to put a ton of make-up on him anyway so its facial structure that matters more than anything else, and I think he has the facial structure.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

dazzledbyyou wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPLXbH9KTYk
is it just me or does he have a gay vibe in this video. i have nothing against gay's but i'm just sayin. his body language, all the rings, unbuttoned shirt, the necklace.
I'm not saying he is so please dont throw stones at me.
it's kinda funny since there have been people saying they think Aro is gay.
:lol:

I can totally see that but then again he could just be wearing jewelry to be stylish. Well as far as what I think I didn't really imagine the Volturi being old as dirt like some people think because they are vampires. In the book they don't necessarily say that they look old but that they have white transparent skin. Still I wasn't expecting Caius to look like this guy and I'm pretty surprised but in a good way about it. I really didn't want them to cast people as old as Sean Connery or Antonio Banderas. I always thought of the Volturi being in there twenties to thirties. Still I can understand how you expect them at the least to be as old as Carlise. I know that they want to appease the young teenagers, but maybe they want to cast them young for other reasons. It does seem more menacing for them to cast younger actors to play the villians--scary. Instead of going for the stereotypical old evil vampires. Besides I think he's kind of cute I love the whole adrogynous look he has going on. I might just become Team Volturi :lol: I always love the bad guys. Actually truth be told I see him more of an Alec.

Here's some photos of him (warning hot!)

http://content7.flixster.com/photo/10/7 ... 45_gal.jpg

http://content8.flixster.com/photo/11/3 ... 02_gal.jpg

http://content9.flixster.com/photo/11/6 ... 87_gal.jpg
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )