Randomness ~ The 11th

deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by deven »

LYNZ!! SHANNON!!! woa..you guys stopped by!

my toes are cold!

last night oliver was in my dream! it was great!!! lol

oh i got my oliver avatar!!! <3<3<3<3

i want to get my lip pierced soooo bad...=[...good thing i am almost 18 so i can do it with out my mom flipping out!

we need to get rid of this thread! come on # 12!!!!

my creative juices arent flowing i cant think of a good name.

im gonna head over to good ole FB
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

hey Randies.

Happy April Fools!

So today someone hid under the teachers desk and grabbed her ankle then she screamed. It was hilarious.

I think I am putting ceran wrap (or whatever you call it the clear stick foil stuff) over the toilet. ahha. Don't ask why.

I think we should change the randomness rule back to 3 lines...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Happy April Fools!
Im back on the lex! Isnt it great? (no comment needed) my comp got fixed soo yeah!
Maddy I like the 3 rule thiong since we don't move that fast anymore.
I can't wait for number 12 yay!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Push post....

Only 2 more pages! After me, that's 18 posts! WE CAN DO IT! *people in spandex doing jumping jacks*

:lol:

Er.... nothing unusual today...

Ugh. For gym class we had to go outside. I was in a Tshirt and sweats, it was about 35 degrees F. :roll: My arms were COLD!

So yeah...

<333
List, Gnat ♥
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

OK, I admit... this is nothing but a push-post...
*huffing and puffing on the little piggy's 11th thread*

I got some writing done. All together (on two stories) about a page :roll: OK, so I know I'm bad... At least one of them will please the readers, since it's a lemon, and it's been hard to get out. I've been working on it for over 2 months now.
I wear fluffy socks <3
I haven't really been fooled today (well, OK, so Misty tried, but it doesn't count because I got lost in translation... I have no idea what's a name in the US or not...) and as far as I know I haven't fooled anyone. Well, apparently one almost fell for my fool-status on FB, but that's it. For the rest I haven't even tried.
D thought I was fooling him this morning when I told him where to take the sewing machine for repairs. It's a place that sells car parts and accessories, and also other "boy-toy" parts, such as chainsaw-chains, rifle stuff and so on... but they are the registered service station for this kind of machine, really.

this got quite long for a push-post, hope I don't get punished for it... *coughspankmelynzcough*
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Ahh! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! Only 27 days till my birthday!

So this morning, we are sitting in our 1st period and just getting settled in our normal classroom after about a month of being in some random class because of state tests.. blah blah.. well anyways! He's like, "Hey guys, Ive got an important announcement." So we're all listening and he says, "Ive been offered a job in Greece to help design a video game for.." I dont know what name he said lol.. "and youre not going to see me after Spring Break" which is after next week.."So, we're all going to have to pack up the classroom and everyone is getting moved to a new class" :o :shock: Here's us: "WHAT? Mr.L! You accepted???" After listening to us yell for about 3 minutes, he goes.. "April Fools!" :lol: And here is our new face.. :o :lol:

Then.. this afternoon in 7th period.. we are all sitting there and we see on the board that we have to take some kind of test today.. "What?? She didnt even tell us we had one!" :evil:.. so the teacher is like, "As you can see, we are taking a test today, and it will decide whether or not you stay in the program or go back to regular classes.".. heres our faces: :o :shock: :evil: :cry:... So she passes out these little strips of paper and tells us "The questions on here will tell us how you think and if your score is high enough, you pass. Now begin. " So we all turn our papers over and these are the questions we see:

1. How do you put a giraffe in a refrigerator?

2. How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?

3. The Lion King is having an animal conference, all the animals attend except for one.. who doesnt come?

4. You have to cross a river.. but the river is used by crocodiles, how do you manage it?

Of course.. she says, "I know these are going to make you laugh, just answer them."

Well.. lol, we are all still very confused on how this decides whether we are smarticle enough to stay in the program... so we answer them all.

We're going over them and she's telling us the answers.. they consist of:

1. You open the door and put it in.

2. You take the giraffe out and put the elephant in.

3. The elephant because its in the refrigerator.

4. You swim across, all the crocodiles are at the conference.

(Hehe, nobody will read this because its oober long lol)

And then we're all like.. What? You gave us this lol?

And she goes.. "Now take your paper.. and crumple it up and throw it in the trash. April Fools! "
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

^^^^ that is really funny! wow...and yes i read the whole thing..lol. im on spring break now so i dont have any april fools stuff happening. excpet youth tonight will be tricked out all crazy...lol

so wait guys...i am so confused with what is happening to the lex??? what the h***? whats going on..kaleb...? why is he on here now? huh?

im gonna go blow dry my hair...

your right...that was a push post..lol
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Sydney, I already told you, but I love that quiz!
Deven, Kaleb has taken over the lexicon as the admin's April Fool's joke.
I happen to like the new forums, especially the one about garden gnomes. :lol: Likey the banner? It's made by Alphie, tweaked by me.

Random:
Sydney and I have in-jokes for nearly every emoticon on YIM!
I need to fix my nail polish.
I'm gonna get a glass of water.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

my ELA/social studies teach did that to us in 6th grade. pop quiz she said. ha!! NOT COOL. lol

once i think i had a legitimate test on april 1st. that was so unfair.

in 7th and th grade my class pulled awesome pranks on our homeroom teacher. we had these things called "section sheets" basically you brought it to each class (the entire class followed the same schedule) ad the teacher gave you a letter grade (E, S, N, U and a section for comments). we were the smartest class so she'd get pissed if we got a lot of S's. so for april fools we made our teachers give us U's and really bad comments. my math teacher wrote something about me screaming, lmao.
then in 8th grade we had a announcement go out over the loudspeaker about our teachers car getting hit or towed..or something. we asked the principal. hehe.

i didn't get pranked or pull pranks today.

we had our first dress rehearsal without stops today. it went pretty well! just a few things to tighten up, not too bad. another dress rehearsal tomorrow which some people paid to see.... so i need to get hair and makeup stuff packed after i shower (after i do hw)'

anyone PMed a mod yet?
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

*HUGS THE RANDOMNESS THREAD*
The one day I'm actually on the computer, and it's April Fool's day, and I can't post in Random!

Anyway, I guess I should bid farewell to Randomness number 11, gosh I can't believe I've been here since numero 3. That seems like FOREVER ago! Craziness! And Alas! I actually have to get off and do some homework now. Le sigh!

Shannon! - I love you! <3

So, This is what I did today in class: heart
I use to make them all the time for my friends. It would have their name hidden in it. And I remembered today why I stopped. Because that stuff takes forever! and I didn't have my regular sharpies(yea, that's all done in sharpies) anyway, they were the fine tip ones and those make it take even longer!

My dad is still at work. I don't know when he's coming home...

Whatever, I need to get some homework done.
So good-bye to randomness 11. I probably won't miss you, but yea... :D
love you all <3

edit - Hey Sam! Love you! <3 and I don't know about the PMing...