Where do you read?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Where do you read?

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I prefer to read on my bed with some quiet music playing in the background.
But anywhere is good for me to read. :lol:
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
celeste24601
Settled in Forks

Post by celeste24601 »

I love to read in my families formal living room... the walls are green making it peaceful and the windows are big for plenty of sun light. I also love to sit on the swing on the back patio.
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

On my bed or laying on the sofa. It's a bad habit but I can't help it.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I read outside last weekend, because the weather was nice, that was good. Lookign forward to more good weather in summer so I can do that.

And mostly I take up the whole sofa, and a bit over the end, lying on it to read. Very comfy to stretch out on. :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I almost always read in bed before going to sleep. And I also like to make a cup of tea, put on some music, curl up on the couch and read.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Cool thread.

Hm. I usually read in my room. But i love to read in my school's library. There's the main part of the library and then a whole section with just floors and floors of books. It's all quiet and smells like books. I usually just sit on the floor against a window and read. It's really nice.

I also read when I eat. Not always such a good idea. Especially with sloppy food. :roll:

I would absolutely LOVE to read in the car (while someone else is driving of course :lol: ) but I also get car sick. I get sick just sitting in the car doing nothing. I'd love to read on long trips; it would be great. Instead I stay up the night before and sleep the whole way there. That way I usually have jetlag - even there were no jets or time changes involved :lol:

So the weirdest place I've read: my school's balcony. Above our stage/theater there's a crawl space (mostly where kids go to smoke) where you can get at some of the stage lights. But alot of the kids make a trip up there before they graduate. I read up there for a little while once. It was really high. Think about any theater you've been in; now think about being on the ceiling. :shock:

-Rose
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Katwomankath »

I love to read in a sunny spot. I am just like a cat and seek out the sun. I always read while my husband drives cause otherwise he scares the he** out of me. I read every where I go but my favorite is at home on my couch with the sun shining on me.
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

where do i read? anywhere i find comfy or is warm, when im at skl i read curled up against the radiator in our form room or next to the open fire door. at home i rea in bed or curled up on our sofa
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I read everywhere.
Wherever my books are, I am! :D
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

I read in bed nearly every night... and fall asleep reading nearly every night!

I read while I'm eating at home & at work.

For serious reading I sit in the armchair in the living room (which I secretly bought with just that in mind).

When I was still on the coast I read at the beach, now it's by the pool or on the balcony. (In warm weather, obvs).

Sometimes, like sarah! said, the best place to read is right where I am. I would love to be able to read in a more public place like a coffee shop or bookstore, but I distract myself too often with peoplewatching!

Image Image Image