Funny Stories

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Funny Stories

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Okay so I was at my friends house on Friday for a sleepover birthday partyish thing. And around 8 or 9 some of our guy friends are over for a while. So all ten of us go outside to play bloody murder because it's pouring rain and stuff. And the whole time I'm kind of zoning off, lol. Then someone points out it might not be the best idea to scream bloody murder. So then I say "well than let's just say red rum, that's bloody murder backwards." so im feeling really smart and all until i notice everyone is looking at me really weird. So I continue "no really, it is!" finally my friend is nice enough to say "red rum is murder backwards" :oops:
I don't know if that was funny or a had to be there moment :)
Image Image
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

CiaoBella wrote:^Hahaha! Oh my gosh, I probably would have shrieked at my dad and chased him around whilst throwing several household items at him if I had been in your shoes! Too funny though. :lol:
Oh trust me, he got several punches and had to eventually ask me to move on to my brother. :lol: Ugh. I am still trying to think of a way to get back at him for doing such a crime. :lol: :twisted:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I was talking with my mum, asking what temperature it was inside. She said 17. Of course I had to say 'how long has it been 17?'
It doesn't sound as funny written down :lol:

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

:lol: There was a bowl of soup on the couch... dunno why, but my sister just sat in it. :lol:
List, Gnat ♥
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Ok. So this one time, my older sister was entering a competition and she asked my mum if she was a female or a male?

Another time is when she asked my dad whats in an apple pie.

And this other time is:

My mum was driving a different way
And my sister says "Mum where are we going???"
And my mum goes, "to get some bread"
And then my sister goes, "But we already got a chicken???"

WTF!!! HOW THE HELL DOES BREAD SOUND LIKE CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, she is the most stupidest person you will EVER meet!!! Or when she tried to weigh herself, she says "I weigh fifty point zero zero"
And I go" Um you don't need to say point zero zero idiot!"

Laugh.Out.Loud.

Or when I shoved a stick underneath my friends seat, it went straight through his pants and made his buttocks bleed /o/

I've got soooooo many!!! Yewwww
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So I'm watching Twilight with my grandma, and she is a complete animal lover. So it opens up with the deer and she's smiling and says it's cute. Then she realizes that something is chasing it and she goes, "GO DEER! RUN! RUN! GO! GO!"
Then Edward catches it, and she goes, "Oh no!" and was completely soured by Twilight after that.
I guess it may only be funny if you knew my grandma...
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

debussygirl wrote:So I'm watching Twilight with my grandma, and she is a complete animal lover. So it opens up with the deer and she's smiling and says it's cute. Then she realizes that something is chasing it and she goes, "GO DEER! RUN! RUN! GO! GO!"
Then Edward catches it, and she goes, "Oh no!" and was completely soured by Twilight after that.
I guess it may only be funny if you knew my grandma...
That is funny. :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

addictedbooklover wrote:I was talking with my mum, asking what temperature it was inside. She said 17. Of course I had to say 'how long has it been 17?'
It doesn't sound as funny written down :lol:
Actually, I think that sounds pretty funny... lol.
-----
I was thinking earlier about the time I ripped some random girl's jeans.

I was a Sophomore and we were at some college visiting with a ton of other students from different high schools and we had to find classes so the professors could explain stuff to us and yada yada....

Anyway, I was walking up the stairs with a big group of kids I didn't know and all of a sudden I hear an awful ripping sound so I look down and see that I'm stepping on some strange girl's jean... things. I don't know what they're called- the little stringy things that always happen. So I'm like: *gaaaaasp!* "Oh my god, I am sooo sorry!" I was horrified, lol. But she barely even acknowledged it. Even though I made a huge deal about apologizing. She just looked at me and kept walking. Pfft.

Whatevs, lol.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

So on thursday during lunch at school I was walking to the cafe with a friend of mine. The hallway was really crowded so we were sorta close to the people around us and we had to talk louder than usual in order to hear each other. Well, the subject of the guy I like came up and I started gushing about how cute I thought he was but I guess she blanked out while I talked. So the conversation went something like this..

me: yea I saw him upstairs in the hallway during second period, he's sooo cute!
friend: *blanks out* who's cute? HIM?? *points to person in front of us*

the person she ends up pointing to just happens to be a teacher ( a young one I might add) and he looks around at us and smiles then quickly turns away. I was just like "No! No! Not him!" it was a tad bit embarrassing. I mean, yea the teacher was good-looking, he's the best at school but still. Sheesh!
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
purple_panda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by purple_panda »

okay this happened a couple years ago on a camping trip (aha we were hiking)
my uncle, took a couple of my cousins, my brother and i on a hiking trip to this waterfall. it was really long, it took a couple hours, but when we got there, a photoshoot was going on. there were a couple french models (speaking in french) and the photographer standing in the closed off area. so we say hello, and they just ignore us, but we didnt mind. then they go to get closer to the waterfall, on the other side of the creek. they take forever to cross a creek about three feet wide. i was going to point out a pretty obvious route to them, they should walk a few feet over and cross a log, then jump about half a foot. but then they try to cross in their own way. the photographer jumped across, then used his knee as a stepping stone for the female model (the male model had jumped across as well). so here we are, in the middle of a forest, at a waterfall, and there is a model about to fall into a creek. my family thought that was pretty funny. although, they did make it across (after a while) and they left without getting wet/muddy. then as we start heading back towards camp, we see a bunch of people sitting in a circle behind the trees on the side of the road. we just keep walking but as we get closer, we notice that theyre hippies and theyre passing something around. then we noticed theyre getting high, and theyre passing the drugs around.
i dont know if thats really funny, but it was if you were there.