Click for Forum Rules
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

Hey All You Lovely JOFies!

I'm back & I'm in a better mood :)

Sarah! Thanks for posting the interview :D

Well, I have to say. I don't like the Mohawk. I like it pulled up better....But I think he should just shave it all off & start again! But hey, I love a nice shaved head...LOL It feels nice when you run your hands over it! :oops:

Hmmm...I'm SO DARN JEALOUS! I've been watching criminal minds here, waiting for Jackson's episode.
Well, I had a MAJOR hissy-fit tonight! They put RE-RUNS on!!! I was like "WTF!!!! RE-RUNS! BLOODY RE-RUNS!!!!!WHEN IS JACKSON'S GOING TO BE ON! I'M SO PI$$ED OF!!I WANT JACKSON DAMMIT!" My mum just started at me, then asked if I was finished having a b*tch-fit. LOL I think she thinks I'm insane...LOL
But it's frustrating knowing you guys will have it on soon, and we've got re-runs! I think they're putting the old ones on over the 2 week Easter Holidays. Crap!

Righto. I'm off. Tootles Ladies. Mmmmmwah!
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Helloooo ladies!

Jackson's Criminal Minds episode will be on tonight!!!!!

Yes you heard me correctly! I am soo happy!

No new Jackson news today which is bummer since we've been having so much lately!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

LMAO Yeah Sarah....rub it in!

It'll probably be MONTHS before I get to see it! *wanders off to sulk in private*

Yeah, can't think of anything else to say. Appologies for the short post!
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Helloooo ladies!

No new Jackson news today which is bummer since we've been having so much lately!
yup yup

i'm at college so i had to dvr it at my house. i won't be able to watch it until friday, but still...i can't wait to watch it. :lol:
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Candi: Didn't mean to rub it in! I bet you will be able to watch it online! That is what I do if I forgot to DVR a show!

Mizzou: Friday? You have to wait till Friday? I don't think I would be able to handle it!

I am coming home tonight after church and watching American Idol and then Criminal Minds or the other way around! I haven't decided yet!

Where is everyone?
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:
Mizzou: Friday? You have to wait till Friday? I don't think I would be able to handle it!
it's a shame isn't it?? maybe i can find it online after it airs....i don't know though, haha. i can just browse some nice jackson pictures or watch interviews to get my fix until friday, haha.

do tell if it's good...i'm sure it will be though! :lol:
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Helloooo ladies!

^^YAY!!!

Hi Everyone. I'm not a regular here (I'm not on any of the actor threads) but I just wanted to share in the excitement of Jackson being on Criminal Minds tonight!! Criminal Minds is one of my favorite shows & I was very excited when I heard he was going to be on. And I'm happy that the lex news info said he's playing a potention victim & NOT a creepy serial killer. (It would be sad to see Jasper as a creepy,psycho,crazy serial killer!)

He was just so funny and awesome as Jasper I'm excited to see how they do the disasterous b-day party.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

IT'S. ON!!!!!!

He's gorgeous.

And good god in heaven! Those pants make his butt look AMAZING (not that it really needed any help).

(Hi, my beauties, by the by.)

EDIT: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! HE'S amazing, but no!!! That's all I'm saying.

Second Edit: THAT will take a VERY LONG TIME to forget. *uncontrollable shudders*
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

WARNING---IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN CRIMINAL MINDS, SPOILERS FOLLOW!

OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ!!!! I just saw Jackson in DRAG!!!! And he looked GOOD!!! That was I think the most amazing performance I've ever seen in my life--the quick body language changes and the creepy face and he could walk like a girl and OH...MY...JACKSPER!!! That was INCREDIBLE!! The wait was well worth while--and it was cool to see him as this more complex character--he is so talented!! I hope someone can find a still of him at the end in lipstick and a wig--I've been telling my friends at home that he had the features to pull off drag and now I have PROOF! I can't believe it!!! I couldn't wait to post about it! He was so pretty as Amanda! And when he was Adam, I just wanted to hold him. So broken, so tragic. And this is the SECOND time I've seen him cry on camera! How does he do that? I am continually amazed by the sexiness that is Jackson! *heart attack**dies**sees Jackson as an angel**revives* I can't believe it--someone else post so we can talk about it!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
eternally_yours
Settled in Forks

Post by eternally_yours »

Hi everyone! I haven't posted on the Lexicon in awhile but I just watched Criminal Minds. I watch the show weekly and have been counting down to this epi ever since I found out that Jackson was going to be in it. Since I loved how Jackson played Jasper in Twilight (and Jasper is my absolute most favorite character in the books), I looked forward to watching and supporting him in this role as well!

And can I say WOW!

*SPOILERS* He did great!!! He really is an amazing and talented actor. He played such a complex character and he did it flawlessly! I got chills when he "transformed" into 'Amanda.' It was creepy!!! But at the same time, I felt the same way as Gideon at the end - kind of sad about the entire situation. I felt so sorry for Adam - Jackson really brought his character's illness to the forefront of the plot (to the point that the murders were somewhat forgotten). And I am with therealmrswhitlock - how does he cry spot on like that?

The show itself was okay - I knew right away he was the killer so there wasn't too much suspense from that standpoint. But Jackson's acting was spot-on and that makes me happy :D