You know you've read too much Twilight when

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by -Jasper »

This is more movie related, but when you get impatient when the ads and warnings before the movie come on and you can't fast forward them to get to the movie!
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

when you see someone with a banner/avi that has a page from one of the books in it (like the one with the wedding band and it says eclispe in the corner) and after reading 3 words from it you know what's happening, who's in the scene, and where in the book that scene is.

When you see someone with a 'Twilight Sucks' t-shirt on and sit them down and end up having a full blown debate about Twilight. (This happened to me and now the person is Twilight obssessed!)

When you go to walmart with your boyfriend and you are walking down the isle with the pillows and he makes a sarcastic comment and your response is 'Oh bite me' and he says 'no thanks. I'd rather bite one of these pillows.' and you double over in hysterics (and blush a bit too). (this happend to my best friend and her boyfriend still had no clue why she was laughing so much when he said that)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

When you are doing powers in maths (*yawn* easy) and you immediately think of the various Twilight vampires with powers, Edward, Alice, Jasper etc
You have said to your dad: it's a Twilight thing, you wouldn't understand. That was fun :D
Last edited by addictedbooklover on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

You get angry at anyone else talking about Twilight/NM/Eclipse/BD...
cause they don't know as much as you..

And you get angry when people say the only reason they like Edward is cause hes hot..
..when theres so much more to him.

You start to have withdrawal symptoms or feel guilty when you haven't read any of the books for a week to two.. :oops:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Soul&Romance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Soul&Romance »

When you mark down important dates in the Saga on your personal calender
...and when you actually celebrate them.

When your friend asks you a question about any aspect of The Books and you can answer it before she even finishes the question

You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing.
For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.
cantfightaneclipse
Settled in Forks

Post by cantfightaneclipse »

When ur reading these posts and saying "That is so me. I've done that. Been there, done that. I've read WAY too much Twilight."
J<3B
The clouds I can handle, but I can't fight with an eclipse." -Jacob Black
[img]http://www.mybannermaker.com]http://i.imgur.com/5tsZM.gif[/img]
KikiMasenCullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Looking into the eyes of the beautiful Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Post by KikiMasenCullen »

You can loop every conversation you have with anyone, whether it be your immediate family, friends, co-workers, into a Twilight quote. Like seriously, this happens. When someone says something, I can guarantee that it gets looped into a Twilight thing.
Team Carlisle
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Every Rose Has It's Thorn-Team Rosalie
Proud Cullenist...all hail Carlisle
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

mlola619 wrote:
jillmarie724 wrote:
1) You stalk some guys wearing Team Mike T-shirts at a book release until they agree to explain themselves. After they do, you pull out every argument you can against them. (even after you've encouraged the fact that they added a Team Mike bowl at the voting table)
2) You pretend to be sick so that you can lie in bed all day and read Edward/Bella lemons.
3) You are finally proud that had you been a boy, your name would have been Edward.
4) You have added 'visit Forks, Washington' to your list of things to do before you die.
5) After reading Twilight, you have started driving just a bit faster than you used to.
6) You notice every time someone says a name that was mentioned in Twilight-even if it was just once.
7) You are willing to trade in your adorable car that you love for a beat up red pick-up truck in hopes of finding your Edward.
8) You've read all four of the Twilight books aloud, pretending that you are Bella, and acting out her actions.

XD the last one made me die of laughter for about 10 minutes imagining billions of teen girls doing that....hahahah
ummmmmmm........i've done that with all of the characters!!! :oops:
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Soul&Romance wrote:When you mark down important dates in the Saga on your personal calender
...and when you actually celebrate them.

When your friend asks you a question about any aspect of The Books and you can answer it before she even finishes the question
So True!!!
Team emmet.
Team Jasper.
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

All of the following are true!

you call your friend, who's Team Jacob, a smelly dog, and she calls you a heartless rock, when your supposed to be training for the battle of the books competition.

you kiss all the Cullen guys on your poster before you go to sleep each night. :oops:

you trip so often, beam people in the head with footballs, volleyballs, and tennis rackets, that you become really self concious, wondering if Emmett, Jasper, or Edward is watching and or listening.

everything you hear relates to Twilight somehow.

everytime you watch the movie, you scream at your fav parts! :lol:
Team emmet.
Team Jasper.